Dreambox 500s and iksprivateserver help

Username: Sharpgfx

Post Number: 2
I have a dreambox 500s with a diseqc switch with 110 port 1 and 119 on port 2 hooked to 2 dishes. I have all my files loaded and everything has been changed username password etc. I get a picture on my 119 sat on port 2 but when I go to any channel on 110 port1 I have nothing. I have narrowed my problem down to the setup of the sats. When you follow the instructions when you are done you end up with the pli jade image loaded. and the sats are preloaded with 110 on port1 and 119 on port 2 which is fine the problem seems to be that the sat setup shows the 22khz turned on on port1 110. I turned it off but the channels do not work on 110. I also have a nfusion and loaded it with the same setup and both sats work and in the sat setup both sats have the 22khz off which I know works with my diseqc switch. But no working guide with the nfusion I am looking to find someone in Canada who has a dreambox 500s up and working using iksprivatesever.com.It works great but I know my problem is to do with the sat setup just would like to know what I need to do to get both sats working. looking for help

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7273
hi .. can u post settings for 110 dish

Username: Sharpgfx

Post Number: 3
everything is fine thought I was blonde for a moment

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7274
sharfgpx there is one more guy who bought dreambox 500 and asked me for help..i am not expert in this receiver so can u help him..i told him about u ..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us