Pansat 2700 Clone ( Vortex 2905)

Username: Music_online

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Can somebody Please help me here? As i have loaded Vortex 2905 Bin for Pansat2700 Clone. Now the problem is that All the international channel on this is being delayed to almost 3 hours. Which is the best autoroll pansat 2700 Clone safe bin at this moment?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7948
U already have it!..there are ONLY 2...Vortex 2905 and Don dinero's 295v1...both work well..

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I know that i have this, But the prob is that. Timing issue's. All the indian channels are delayed to 3 hrs ( CST) time.

Is this 295V1 BIN is working good? Is it safe to load on Pansat 2700 Clone. Please advise.

Bronze Member
Username: Roundtree

Post Number: 24
Mosam go into User setup of the receiver and changed the time zone. I am in Central Time zone but, I am using Mountain time Zone in my receiver setup other wise my program guide is 1 hour off, Find the time zone that matches close to your programs time. Hope this helps.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 169
yes working good and safe to load on the 2700 clone

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7959
Mosam...

I believe I already stated...

1...its works well

2.. and is 1 of the only 2 bins that are made for the Pansat 2700 clone...

Please read before U post again!

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
I am Using 148 west for this. And I think b,coz of this timing are not perfect for the indian channel. I know someone who have 61.5 Angle and he do nto have any timing issue using the same bin. Do i need to change the angle to resolve the timing issues of all indian channel?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us