Help with my receiver and programming

Username: Desakia

Post Number: 1
hello

I have a DVB or (DV3) mpeg 2 receiver. I use the atmega128 card to watch dishnetwork programming (which i program the keys through the jeepers software) ,,,for the last month or so i have only been getting a few channles like GEO,Sahara one and ARYONEWORLD when i program my card through jeepers but all my other channels dont come, like Arydigital,B4U,Sony Tv ,can anyone let me know how i can go by fixing this problem with out getting a different receiver or so cause i know there are receivers where you can manually enter the keys through your remote (just cant afford one right now)

So if there is a way in jeepers or some settig i can change or d/l a file can anyone let me know please

and thankyou

Post Number: 2
SO NO ONE HERE WHO CAN HELP ...PLEASE

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1128
Use the wicked 2.0 pfg , AR dosn't work on it so just put keys in Manually !!! there will be lil freezing on those channels but hey u will get those channels back...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7783
I suggest U use a real DSS site with files, guides and manuals etc...this site is basically a FTA , NOT plastic site...

Use the "Recommended Satellite Dss sites" thread..dsstester.c*om or others have PLASTIC sections to get files and info..

Post Number: 3
hi thanks for the help guys

So Mc Sunny ,you say to d/l the wicked 2.0 pfg and that will solve the problem aye ,with a lil freeze ,but if i get the channels so i will be happy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1129
Desi it is all about testing, so load that pfg and put keys in jeapers and hit fully monty, on those desi channels u have to wait about 10 sec to 20 sec to get the pic...good luck bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 1131
Desi here the link to that pfg
http://www.satjunkies.com/forums/atmega-avr-files/90803-wicked-3m-v2-0-dn.html

Post Number: 4
hey thankx sunny ,you have been a big help ,so is it that when ever you get a problem you have to get the updated pfg file to fix problem i guess aye!!

thankx

Username: Heatherm

Canada

Post Number: 4
Screen rolling
Loaded new keys last night and this morning when turning the tv on the screen is rolling. Any suggestions, have turned pansat 2700 off and on.
Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1133
Heather,Turn OFF all the AutoRoll just leave KEYCODE ON and then make sure u enter the current keys...Good luck

Canada

Post Number: 6
Thanks McSunny - when I try to go to menu the screen is rolling so almost impossible to read. I think the auto roll is off. I feel like what used to happen when you didn't have the bunny ears in the proper place and your screen kept rolling - not sure if you are old enough to remember bunny ears :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1135
lolz Screen rolling i thought keys problem my bad still early in the mor here i guess not fully awaken. seems like ur on pal mode change it to NTAC mode

Canada

Post Number: 10
thanks McS - got both messages - was desperate for help (thought I was going crazy trying to read a jumping screen), then I found there was a place on here to check for new messages - that made my life much easier. I am antiquated in many ways and really appreciate your help!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1139
Np Heather, enjoy ur tv

Bronze Member
Username: Maro

Post Number: 14
where can i find the channel file of bev for using gtools version 1.5.6.0
thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts