Are all the viewsats working fine?

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In... United States

Post Number: 504
jus curious coz im bout to buy one at the moment
i heard they were having some problems as well about a week ago so i don't know if they have a fix for that yet...
also which viewsat should i go for? i was thinking the vs2000 coz its cheap...is it good at all? again im comin from a FLU so im guessin its gonna be a whole lot better than dat?

also once i get it..do i jus put in latest bin and keys or do i hvae to load others things in as well?

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 104
yup

Silver Member

Post Number: 506
thx :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
and how bout second part to question?

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
I have a veiwsat extreme and it is cheep ... the bins last awhile and its easy to work. if you need more info .... go to dsscomunity for files and info . I am DJ in the forum ... I upload files and info there. if you need more help .. send me a PM and i will get back to you in the forums here and dsscomunity.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 288
The extreme or ultra would be a good choice,being able to flash the ultra with a usb drive is nice feature but either box will make you happy

Bronze Member
Username: Fuideny

Post Number: 36
buy an ultra!!! Don't buy an extreme. Myself and other people I know are having problems with the extreme

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
really chris whats wrong ?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2010
I read some problems with extreme on bev, but those were addressed and fixed.

Doreen - Where have you been? :-)

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Post Number: 205
for my extreme, i cant do channel search after i got the new bin (DBSPW-070206X). I tried all of the tp's and none give me any channels. I want to do channel search because im missing some ppv's. That's the only problem im having. But over all its a very nice system...

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2012
Go Leafs Go - I'm not sure I understand. Are you able to do a "F1" sat scan? Are you able to do a TP Scan? In order to do a TP scan you go into installation then Channel Scan and turn the option where it says Network Search "OFF". Then highlight the TP you want to scan and hit "OK". That will scan the TP.

Username: Rosemary

New Waterford, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone I am new to the boards. I was hoping that someone can help me? I bought a viewsat platinum/lite and I can't seem to find the loader 2. I am looking for the one that has two hands shaking. Any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 289
Rosemary go here http://www.dsscommunity. com/forums/index.php?sid=84357b292fcfeae71ba08032252109a4
youll find everything you need
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us