Pansat 2500a clone talk

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 99
Just opening a new place for all talk on the new Pansat 2500a clones bin. I've been looking for the new bin "which people say is out" to no such luck.
Anyone have a clue if it is out yet? I don't think it is because LK hasn't mentioned it yet.
}

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 547

The Pansat 2500a Bin is out.
The Clone receiver is the Pansat 2500.

Username: Jmonte

Miami, Fl Us

Post Number: 1
where can i download 289t for my 2500a

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 159
DSSTESTERS,COM, DSSCENTRAL,COM

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 113
Seriously? Where Kavin? Which one is it? I already have the 289t bin. But I want the 290t bin now.

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 51
X-85BL_070125_289T_db_api(N).bin
can be found at
[link removed]
curiouscontraptions site

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 116
the 289t bin has been out for a week now. I am not talking about the 289t. I'm looking for a newer fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 52
no newer fix. I entered the keys the other day and haven't had a problem with this.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1912
The problem as stated by "BL" is that the older models do not have enough memory to load the traditional bin with both DN and Bev calls. He is working on spliting these into two bins, one for DN and another for Bev. Once he has done this, then it will take Chancy another day or so to modify the bin to remove the Clone Killer Codes.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 118
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 550

Hey Mrs. White
As Audrey stated about, that is the
newer fix. I also have a Pansat 2500a.
With that Bin that Audrey posted about,
NO problem. Do it and(watch TV)

Username: Fuji905

On Canada

would this be for bev or d/n?

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 120
Yeah, I got the 289t bin put in my box. Just have to enter in new keys for Bev and DN whenever it goes down.(Mr.s White? God please don't say it like that. You make me sound old, I'm only 23)
Kris, this bin is good for DN and for BEV. All you have to do in manually enter in the new keys whenever it says "wait for picture"

On Canada

Post Number: 2
Julie, I tried it and still no pic, do I have to do any scans at all?

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 125
Is your autoroll on or off? The way you can check this out is by going into Menu, Parental Control, then go to Second Pin and enter 0000. After that, go down to Autoroll Option. Then go to DN Autoroll hit volume up button so it says off. Then do the same for BEV. Then hit ok. Exit all the way and then re enter in the keys.

On Canada

Post Number: 3
new bins are in, 1 for bev, 1 for d/n, finally!!

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 128
Kris, where did you find them?

On Canada

Post Number: 4
on dssfeedback.com, sorry for the late response, too busy watching movies

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 132
No problem. I haven't been able to find a bin for the clones yet.

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 264
[link removed] - clonesafe fortec ultra bin out.

On Canada

Post Number: 5
julie, let me know if you can't find it

On Canada

Post Number: 6
works for clones, even though it says it doesn't

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 133
I won't download unless its by Chancysand

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1921
Chancysand released 290T last night. This bin is safe for all Pansat 2500's, Fortecs & Clones.

You can get them at.

al7bar .tk
dss community
ftabins.net

Make sure you load the one that corresponds to you. There are two files one for DN and one for Bev. If you are using both providers, then you need to decide which one you intend to keep. You can not load both. You may want to start thinking about an upgrade...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7522
Post subject: X-85BL_DN_Bev_070203_290T_api.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P Chancysand......

Moded with Tivo / Hughes ir codes
Good For ALL Clones

Please read:
It has been my distinct pleasure to have been able help keep our Fortecs alive for the past Year. As it seems that the Pansat 2500A files will soon come to an end I will no longer be able to support the Fortec Lifetime Ultra in the future. As long as there is still a release for the Pansat 2500A unit I will continue to do my best and make a safe file for use. At this time I would like to urge all to upgrade to another reciever while prices are still competitive. We have had a long run and I feel it is best to just move on. Newer boxes are what you should be looking for as they have so many new features that you have not been able to enjoy with your older units. I urge you not to buy another clone because of price because you will be constantly strugleing with the same issues.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 243
You make me laugh.. With all the claims about senior member.

Senior Member means something? On here it means you have master copy&paste

LOSER! post the message in another 488 threads today go for broke hit the 8000 mark. Then hope up on that soap box your carry around and proclaim your superiority like you need to on a daily basis for self assurance.

Senior Member (LMAO) Senile Member more like it you delusional freak of nature.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 72
LK leaving post
No. 1,000,000

Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 07:56 pm:

herb...put down the crack pipe dude!...this entire thread is ridiculous and all untruths in all ways...romper room kiddie posts by juveniles and/or crack heads..

and LK suxit should be a story teller cause thats was one helluva BS story and lie he posted about me, and why he dislikes me...

and I am far from a racist...and using the word "immigrant" does NOT qualify someone as being racists...I may not like all people of all races, but that too does NOT qualify someone as a racist..

cartier...BTW I have been in Iran, Iraq , Israel, Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi, United Emigrates and Bahrain...I certainly am aware of their conditions, cultures, animals and creatures..OH, and I have also been in "the city" at least 1000 times, and have lived also in New York....and I'm am not a redneck or even from the South, unless U call Massachusetts "South"..I now happen to live in Florida most of the time, but still own homes in New England (Cape Cod & Martha's Vineyard) as well, and a new recent purchase in upstate in the Adirondacks (north of Albany...off the Northway 87)...and still travel throughout the US and overseas, including NYC, while ocassionally conducting my "consulting" business for the US government..I ONLY come here often to kill time when away from home, and to help newbies who help themselves first, and for the entertainment factor, which has rapidly declined here..unfortunately my Irish temper causes me to strike back at those who attack me for no reasons, and that fact is twisted here by the troublemakers, as a sign of agression by me...and also I dislike liars and scammers and whiners, so obviously I don't belong here..its run its course....the troublemakers, liars, scammers and whiners now rule this site..its in the toilet again..

BTW...I hope U all enjoy my posting of the "How to Manually Input keys" file..since my posts aren't wanted , then my info and files aren't wanted either..U can go look for info and files, yourselves.

Username: Surman

While trying to set my Pantec v1 receiver, I pressed factory setting and now it is stuck on language selection screen and does not exit. Any suggestions?

Username: Moondog

Post Number: 7
Hi all,
I have a pansat 2500a,and I installed X-85BL_DN_070203_290T bin for DN but I am not getting anything.
I tried both autoroll on and off.
I even tried X-85BL_DN_070203_290_api bin.
I can 't get any channels.
Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7678
Much more info needed...what else have U done?...how experienced are U?...did receiver ever work?...is dish aligned correctly?...do U have correct antenna/LNB/disque settings in receiver?....did U scan channels?...do u go to system info and make sure U have 290 bin in receiver?...are U sure autoroll is off and correct keys inputted?...did U try just a receiver REBOOT by powering OFF (1-2 minutes) then back ON using rear switch?

Bronze Member
Username: Moondog

Post Number: 11
Lk
thanks for the reply.

I had channels Sunday afternoon,after I entered the keys manually while autoroll was off.
I was getting tired of entering keys every 2 days.
So this morning I installed the latest bins and put autoroll on,but no channels.
I didn't preset any factory settings prior to doing that.
After installing the new bin(s) I didn't reboot like you asked.
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 102
On the thread topic ... I am still using bin 187TA-eu jan 05 2007 . All I do is put in new keys as needed.. WHY MESS WITH IT IF IT AINT BROCKEN. I get everything out there and auto roll is still off. Sometimes putting a new bin isn't always the answer. But if you must feel free to do so.

Username: Alishba

Post Number: 5
HEY I AMDOING EVERY THING BUT NOTHING . I HAVE STILL WITH MY PROBLUM SOMEBODY HELP ME PLZ .i am new user.i have a big problum.my sony tv transmition is three houre late.i did't understand what i have to do.I HAVE PANSAT 2500A.

Username: Boulter

Help
Have Pansat 2500a. Tried to load 290. Had tv now just lights across screen.Tried to load as soon as lights come on didnt work. Tried 8 times. Think I need to flash? Help

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
I have just uploaded some files at dsscommunity for pansat 2500a Please feel free to download then .. Big D and alishba .. they may help you both out ,, big D sounds like you have knightrider lights i put up a fix for that too. Alishba... you may want to start over and reflash your reciever right from the start... there are files and loaders at dsscommunity also for you to download . if either of you need anymore help PM me. I hope this will help anyone out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
btw i am Dj (super member)in dsscommunity

Username: Dlady83

Hello I have a quantum 3000 I'm trying to fix, I heard it's the same thing as a Pansat 2500, where can I find the bin files? and how do you upload them, I have viewsat extreme is it the same thing??

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1860
Pansat 2500 clone.
Latest BIN 290T.
Cable: Straight RS232 DB 9 F/F
Uploader: BL updater version 1.4

Sites for the files:
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.al7bar*com

Look for the file in the Fortec or Pantec section.
Look for the instructions on how to, in the genral or Pansat or Pantec section.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us