Remember the old days

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 22
This may give away my age but.... I remember the antena days. TV was always free. If you had good bunny ears on your TV SET that was even better. Maybe the answer isn't in the furture of FTA but the past. If you want free TV, dig out your old TV sets before remote controles before the cable age. Some times you have to take a step back to move foreword.

Bronze Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 19
thanks for the bedtime story granny, that makes so muck sense maybe we should hook up our bunny ears and watch those great progams like FELICTY, GREY'S ANATOMY,AMERICAS FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS. And whatever other fuzzy picture crap is on ABC.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Rob
I was just remanising...You don't need to mock me and call me granny. All I am saying is be thankfull for what we got. fuzzy picture crap or not. At least the old stuff still works . Tell me.... whats on your TV RIGHT NOW?
I can bet it's a FTA receiver that gets you progams like FELICTY, GREY'S ANATOMY,AMERICAS FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS. At least in the old days we didn't need receivers that end up as doorstops. I'll take what ever works right now .
By the way, what does "muck sense" mean?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
look doreen, you had that coming your in a forum with mostly young tech-nerds that could care less about rabbit ears and I still have my BEV's working mostly and "muck sense was a typo I make alot from blazin' my keyboard.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
"doreen, you had that coming your in a forum with mostly young tech-nerds"
I beg to differ ROB there are alot of old techs in here to . I do alot of reading and I haven't seen any new "young tech-nerds " comming up with a new code or for that matter giveing out any usfull information on this matter. All i read is rude comments and fowel mouthed "young tech-nerds " bashing people like myself just for stating a fact.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
go have a bowl of tapioca and go to bed old lady.

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 22
how can they show respect....

when this old lady came here looking for a fight !!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
ohh the days of yesteryear.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Excuse me ? I do not recall saying i was looking for a fight! Waiting for a new bin , YES. and the "days of yesteryear" are in your lifetimes here and now.... can you watch PPV now? With out having to pay for it?. Those days are gone. "yesteryear" if thats how you want to look at it.

Username: Beerman_2

Post Number: 6
Doreen.
The bunny ears antennae is not a bad idea
but today I went to Radio Shack and got me an "old fashioned" big rooftop antennae ($35.00)and now I'm watching 10 times the local channels from all around.
Thanks for reminding us the "old" ways.

BTW. Maybe a lady like yourself don't get no good fighting these trailer-trash punks.

Beerman

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
now Big Rob get your own name I'm rob often imitated but never duplicated.
you got that old man?

Silver Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 103
Why the F*ck there has to be a fight in every GOD DAMn thread???....
Grow up you mindless C*nts....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us