Bronze Member
Username: Giftmenia

Post Number: 43
VIEWSAT FIX OUT
ANYONE NEEDED LET ME KNOW
INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 6
hii, fazal i have viewsat pla....2000 can u tell me how can i get the bin plzzz thanks

Username: Packman

Post Number: 2
Fazal Bhai,Any fix for pansat 2700a in near future................

Bronze Member
Username: Solito

Post Number: 18
Hey gays YOU MUST READ !!!!!!!!!!!!! before your questions. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 17
Fazal, I have a viewsat extreme. Can you send the link for the fix?

Username: Dcole99us

Post Number: 1
Fazal, I have a Viewsat vs2000pl. I concur with Mr. D., where is the file?

Username: Jaydenz

new viewsat file please

Username: Jaydenz

Post Number: 3
Fazal can you send me the file please

Username: Hp2464

hey fazal i need the viewsat files can u plese send to me email is patelzz123@yahoo.com

Username: Koku99

Fazal can you send me the file for viewsat extreme please. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 32
Fazal can u send me the file for PANSAT 2700A , please, and Clone pansat 2700 bin for fortec please, thx

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Hi Fazal
Pl. send the viewsat file.
e-mail--visuwaamal@yahoo.ca or Better post in the forum. All can benifit. Thanks

Username: Khs792001

Hello, do u guys know if there is a new bin for C00lSat 5000 out. Please Let me know

Username: Shyi

HI
EVERYONE
My friend has ariza 750 he got new problem besides ECM ,,,his receiver stop responding like on receiver it showing only (ON) ...nothing else and every now & then tries to reboot but stuck on (ON).
Anyone any suggestion or solution please.
Also want to know that what and where I can find file for TECHNOSAT receiver is this receiver a calone what kind of calone ....please help
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Killabanks

Post Number: 14
hi fazal plz man a fix for pansat 2500a clone...thanx bro

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Post Number: 82
Hi guys i have baught new VIEWSAT 2000 i would like to know that i ahve lost the CD i just opened the box i dont how i can programme it if any one knows about it please send me an email that explains step/step please
thanks in advance

Username: Googa

Post Number: 4
Fazal, can you please let me know where I can get the fix for Viewsat Platinum 2000.

Your help is much appreciated.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
SORRY GUYZ VIEWSAT BIN CARRYS SOME BUGS WILL BE FIXED SOON.... I DONT WANT TO GIVE U BAD BIN.. WE TEST THEN POST. I DONT WANT TO BURN YOUR RECIEVER.

HAVE FUN

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 33
LK has posted the following on another thread.
Every body please note.
LK: "I have deleted that 278T bin from dsscommunity..I don't know where it came from, but it is NOT an official release from Blacklist or chancysand (he cleans and modifies Blacklists bins into all the Pansat clone safe bins) ...and it did NOT work on Genuine or Cloned Pansat 2500's..

IF U ever want the genuine original release of any pansat bin, then just go to [link removed] , which is Blacklists home site where he releases all his bins first!...and chancysand usually releases the modified clean safe bin at www.al7bar.t*k...

BTW...the "T" in the file name is for Tivo ...they are Tivo ready bins that also happen to be safe for cloned pansat 2500's.."

Username: Zahidb_1

hi there is any remedy for fortec lifetime ultra
please and thanks in advance

Username: Fordint

Calgary, AB Canada

My CaptiveWorks CW 600 Premium is down since June 20, 2006. Do you guys have new bin for this receiver?

Username: Seeba

hi i have ariza 700, if you new bin please inform me from where can i get it.
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
UNDERWORLD NEWS. NO FIX COMING YET. OVER 155 PAGES NEED TO GET REVIEW.
TEAM IS STILL WORKING

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP

Username: Zrahman

can i get the new fix for viewsat platium
thanks
Z

hi fazal thanks for email. waiting for fix thanks again in advance

Username: Mvp_lol

MumbiaIndia

http://www.dss-central.net/indexa.html
New bin release

Remove the ( - )

Username: Hardass

Please keep us update as things get fixed for Ariza 700. As it is over 4 days, I am missing all Indian channels.

Username: Sbk_786

Pickering, Ontario Canada

heyguys i am getting all the indian channels +the ppv sports and every single channel..................as my fortec is not working ............i just got a new reciver andon it says dishnetwork..........and its the yellow card one...........so everything is good.............also i am waiting for fortec bin.........seems like this time fix is taking to much time

Username: Jaanu

Hello everyone,

i am very new to this and i have an EAGLE STAR and i have been told by my Sat guy that it has a Pantec software but i read on the site that it is a Pansat Clone.... i am so confused. What files do i download??? PANSAT or PENTEC???

Can i change it to pansat files any ways? i don't want any problem like i read people have to JTAG and honestly i have no clue. If i mess up my family will not let me get any new one. PLEASE HELP ME someone guide me that can i change it and if so how to do that. I can never fix it at ho,e like everyone else i always end up paying!!! please help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
For Dee: You have bought a Pansat clone without thinking if it will work, and getting your dish properly set up.
If your dish is properly set up to the satellite of your choice, you will still have to wait for a few days, becuase there are changes in the BIN. The current version of the BIN is 277T, but it will not be able to give you international and PPV channels. I suggest you read this thread from top to bottom and find out where you stand.

Username: Jaanu

Thanks Nalin , i've had the receiver for over a year now and just wanted to understand how it works as i could never really understand the downloading process - i manually enter keys - i do realise it will take time but this BIN and JTAG confuse me so that is what i wanted to understand. Also now that the guy told me it is PENTEC software i am so confused that is it correct or not and can i change it to pansat. So if you can tell me how to change the receiver software i would really appreciate it.everytime i try it says download failed i am so mixed up. Can you explain me a little step by step. THIS IS NOT FOR THE FIX ALL GUYS AS I WAS TOLD I AM PUSHING IT - I AM JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MY SYSTEM!

Thanks again Nalin Nyda.

Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 9
hi guys , i would like to know if ther is a new bin available for cools**t 5000 , pls..............thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
hi guys ny one please, help me i heard tht some indian channels are coming on BEV , i have pansat 2700 A, i was thinkin to move my dish to 91 angle is tht the one we can scan nimiq2?. i had tht 277 bin on ma receiver, do i need to change the bin too, i know how to entre codes , cud u please tell me shu i move my dish to lil right or left, right now it is angled to 61.5 thx

Post Number: 7
hii david raja u dont have to move on 91 u have get 82 bell expressVU and scan on nimiq2 u can get 4-5 indian channels ok

Bronze Member

to sam, if i scan nimiq2, it gives me the same channels as echo3, ny bin changes ? thx so much for replyin

Post Number: 8
hey raja go to the dsstester.c*m and clike on pansat file and the file name is Pantsat-Clone 2700 272v1 Tivo try this file it will be work not sure

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
yea its a wrong file, searched bout this before, its not a good fix

HI
EVERYONE
My friend has ariza 750 he got new problem besides ECM ,,,his receiver stop responding like on receiver it showing only (ON) ...nothing else and every now & then tries to reboot but stuck on (ON).
Anyone any suggestion or solution please.
Also want to know that what and where I can find file for TECHNOSAT receiver is this receiver a calone what kind of calone ....please help
thanks

THIS IS MY 2ND post guys whats up.....noone is kind enoygh ...please HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Ladym

Post Number: 15
hey everyone
Any news on the ariza 400 or 500?

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1091
Muhammad,
Power off from the back and then back on again.
Try reloading the bin again.
Avoid the Technosat, sounds like a rip off of something. Buy the real thing.

M P,
Latest news on Ariza is that it's not fixed yet.
Along with all the other receivers.

Username: Inayat

Richmond, BC Canada

Hello M P
Ariza 400/500 is working except International channels.Now do not know after fixing of other receivers, who will fix our receiver?
Just wait and see.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
To RD: Pantec and Pantec software usually indicates a Pansat clone. Pansat BINs will NOT usually work on these, and do NOT try them. If you look at sites like future-fta*info or dssrookie*com you will find the current Pantec downloads. Jtag is for those who get into big trouble uploading files. The latest BIN for Pansat clone is a BL 277T version. This was released about 9-10 June. It is still working well for a majority of channels, except PO*RN, PPV, and all international channels. This happened about 4 days ago. New version will hopefully be out in the next couple of days. Don't trust any version except the one released by a guy called Blacklist (BL for short). If you look at some of the other threads, and also at these sites, you will find the EXACT instructions for uploading the new BIN. Follow the instructions to the letter. Most Pansat clones require a straight through modem and not a null modem, but I will have to confirm this. When you upload the new BIN you will automatically get the keys. If not, you can see the keys posted at this site and use them as they have not changed sinf 27th May (Dish Network). Agains you will see instructions about how to enter keys elsewhere on this and other threads. LK and Eva usually have some good posts, but everybody, quite rightly, expects you will make some effort to read past posts andother instructions.
Best of luck

Username: Indigo_man

Post Number: 5
Hi, I have a pansat 2700a and i have the following sattelites:
-Echo 3
-Echo 7
In both of the satellites, some of the channels are working and some are not. Anyway, i have Indian Channels on Echo 7, many channels seem to be working, but all the Indian channels are not. First it says " Scrambelled oor bad channel" then automatically it says something about auto tp scan and that deletes all the indian channels one by one. What should i do.... Help will be greatly appriciated... Thanks...

Username: Indigo_man

i forgot to include in my last message my email... pulkitgera2000@yahoo.ca ... if anyone knows how to fix.. plz mail me...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks for the info RE: Ariza receiver. I am actually looking for the International channels, i guess there is no fix yet. Maybe i'll just have to get myself a better receiver...any suggestions?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
To Pulkit Gera: Please see my post on Friday, 23rd in this thread, and another today.

hello fazal any fix for fortec ultera ,please

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 27
Stop spreading rumors, there is no fix for any receiver yet. Black lists site is also down for repairs. Watch what you have and relax. Trust me as of now there is no fix for any receiver. And dont burn your receivers by downloading stupid bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 96
Everyone !!

Trust and follow Fazal and Khan Abdul Wali Khan;
what they said.

Username: Alex_atl

Post Number: 8
HELLO where can i find x-05bl-051118-122eubx-api-1.bin i looked everywhere i cant find it.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 97
New BIN file will be release on Thursday........

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 98
Pulkit Gera !!

Wait for Latest BIN..................

Post Number: 9
where do i find channel list for dishnetwork (bin format)and how do i know which channel list is right for my SAT SETUP? help

Post Number: 10
MADONA i have i just bought new pansat 3500 and im new with this i know new bin is not out yet but atlease i can have some channels with old bin riht?instead of non at all or i just should wait for new bin and start the process for the first time? THX

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
MADONA i have i just bought new pansat 3500 and im new with this i know new bin is not out yet but atlease i can have some channels with old bin riht?instead of non at all or i just should wait for new bin and start the process for the first time? THX

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
oops sorry for the copy, thought didnt go through the first time.SORRY im new with this and this site.THX for the HELP.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 99
Dear Alex !

Yes you can download existing BIN and KEYS .........and enjoy few channels, like

Sports, Bridge and few English channels, especially you can watch Live Footbal matches as well.................

Bronze Member
Username: Anmol

Selma, Ca Usa

Post Number: 24
hry guys
what about rex-1 when it is bin coming out

Username: Sbk_786

Pickering, Ontario Canada

so how long do we have to wait ...........some ppl are saying a week ..........some saying it will out by thursday :-(

Bronze Member
Username: Deepi

Post Number: 12
i'm having trouble with my ariza 700. I've done the scanning for the channels but there is no picture. I can see the channel info at the bottom but no picture for the american channels.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 100
Saad !

Relax............

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Post Number: 87
madona please find out solution asap
email me at
hybrid_fay@yahoo.ca
remember i need for my clone

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
will there be a fix this week for all of the receivers?

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 124
no one know's when they'll all be fixed but future-fta says that they'll hav the fix in a few days. just be patient.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Future FTA announcing that they are pretty close of getting us a new bin, no time frame yet, relax, I guess and again my guess is today after midnight, watch this thread.

To
TYLER DURDEN
Thanks man for reply I'll do as you told me ......
My friend has TECHNOSAT what kind of....OR which receivers file will it takes...
Thanks again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
UNDERWORLD STORY JUST BEGIN! BUT PEOPLE LIKE LK MESS IT UP. AS YOU KNOW DISHNETWORK IS NOT SMARTER THEN US. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS NOW TO STEP UP AND PLAY NEXT LEVEL GAME. WE SOON BE ABLE TO SEE NEW FTA'S WHICH WILL AVOID BLACKOUT. ECMS ARE NEW CODE WHICH THEY SEND THROUGH BY SATELLITE (SIGNAL)RAYS. WE ARE WORKING ON SOMETHING THAT TAKES NEW ECM AND UPDATE CODES AUTOMATICALLY SO YOU DONT NEED TO UPDATE BIN AGAIN AND AGAIN or wait for new bin.
LK SHOULD KEEP CRYING OR FIND ANOTHER JOB. WE WILL HELP DN TO GET BANKKRUPT.
LIKE I SAID UNDERWORLD STORY JUST BEGIN.. IT WILL END UP WHEN DN GETS BANKCRUPT.

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 40
Fazal Bhai apna thread alag say shuruo karoo.

Bronze Member

Fazal..whenever u come across a fix...please help me fix my ariza 400!

Username: Zeeshan_ashiq

Calgary, Ab Canada

wah fazal kaa plan (any1 got new keys for pansat)

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 42
Zeeshan intizar karoo. Abhee kissee key pass keys neheen hain.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 60
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
There are no easy solutions for new BIN, such as automatic update of your receiver BIN by DN. You have to have an exact copy of their BIN for their downloaded change to work on your receiver. What is more realistic to expect, is that the BIN changes will be infrequent, because they are expensive to DN, and relatively easy (5-10 days) to hack and break.

Bronze Member
Username: Zeeshan_ashiq

Calgary, Ab Canada

ok monster thx man i was takin aout LK not u (ok)

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 101
Everyone !

UNDERWORLD story just begin !!
But people like LK trying mess it up.
As we all knows that DISH-NETWORK in not more smart then UNDERWORLD.
All we need to do is now to step up and play next level game. We soon be able to see new FTA'S, that will avoid BLACKOUT. ECMS are new code which they send through vy satelite (Signal)Rays.
Underworld is working on something that takes new ECM and update CODES automatically, so one' doesn't need to up-date BIN again and again or wait for new bin.
LK should keep crying or find another job.
We help DN to get BANKKRUPT.
Like I said before UNDERWORLD' story just begin... It will ends up when DN gets BANKCRUPT.

Bronze Member

BL-Site as of today 00:35 no news

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 95
Modana..there will always have to be updates for all brands of STB's..the ecms will always be different..

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
The following was posted By CHIP, a well known person at DSSTESTER

Date: 06-28-2006

'The hashing which began in the wee hours of June 22nd on DN has still not been fixed for anything but Rom 102. Hashing is currently being conducted on PPV, XXX, and international channels. So again, if you are not running a Rom102, Armulator, ROMulator or similar ROM based plastic you are being hashed. This hash was dubbed REV 109 and was fixed for plastic users almost as soon as it was noticed.

People need to keep in mind that the FTA hacks have significantly less man power working on solutions. In most cases 1 or 2 people for each camp. On top of this the Northern provider has set the stage for an update of their stream via a REV 245. They have not begun the hash as of yet but a smart bet is that we will be seeing that very soon.

The REV 245 update has already been implemented into new blocker code released even prior to a hash. Impressive. These guys are certainly hyper reactive.

Speculation is that the STB coders will try to implement a fix for both providers with the latest update. Again this is speculation.

The only public update from the FTA guys has been from Blacklisti½s camp saying:

i½I have been advised that we are a big step closer today then we were yesterday at this time. A little more complicated process this time around, but not insurmountable by any means.i½

Having said all that i½ As a reminder: Do not post new threads asking for a fix for your FTA box. Also do not post old files. The senior membership is going to start gagging members who do not heed these rules. When files are released you will see them here first.'

Username: Teegor

Toronto, On Canada

I have bot a cool-sat 5000 and am unable to upload the latest software. THe message I recieve is "Connect and Power On the Receiver" Please assist

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 86
Are you using the right cable, and are you using the proper uploading software?

Username: Teegor

Toronto, On Canada

Thanks Omar, I am using the RS232C cable and cool-sat pro loader v 2.4.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Teegor I put a complete help file for you...here...
http://s1.upload.sc/request/c23fd0ddf0b153dba3866c15003df857

Username: Jduarte

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Hey does anyone know the new key for Ariza 400
mine dosent work nomore!!
and im missing my soccer game!!!
pls pls need help

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
OK GUYS U R SEROIUSLY BEING RETARDED....THERE IS NO NNEW KEY,,,,wait for the effin bin man...srry i just couldn't take it anymore.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 120
Patience !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
ya

Username: Jamalrahim

plz hlp 277t bin on fortec clone cannot find place to enter bev keys , no 09 01 provider in nigravision.thk u

Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 10
Whats the point of coming up with new reciever if the target is making DN Bank Rupt??

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1153
Exactly Muhammad.
My guess is to line their own pockets with money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
To Jamal: In nagravision II in Provider ID, right arrow till you see FF FF. Use the key pad to change this to 09 01, and continue downwards to tenter the keys. Hope it works.

Username: Jamalrahim

THK U NALIN, I WILL TRY THIS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
M Kashif Reason is that we need some changes in FTA's. I know it will cost every one. Ask yourself..Would like to take headaches or would you like to go clean by not needing to wait for bin updates?

We are Already in the Process of building new ones. And i will let you know about it. I cant give you excat date. but yes its not easy and its not hard.

Remember i am not here for selling. I am here to make your life easiers.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 122
Fazal !

I am trusting you..................

Bronze Member
Username: 31415926535

Post Number: 13
Bratwurst

Username: Sfh99

TorontoCanada

Fazal you are right. Buying a new one will help certainly.BUT I hope teh older ones will work too as I bought my reciever(Fortec) 2 week ago.

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Fazal I din't mean to point at u, u been doin a gr8 job here. Keep doing good work and give us good news soon. Thanks for all ur help...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Madona Fergusan Thanks for your support.

Farhan: here is a thing that you need to realize. I think right now, buying new a FTA means BAD INVESTMENT by looking at current circumstances. 30 OUT OF 7-10 WORKING DAYS. Means you can watch TV for 7-10 days. Farhan you are not the only newbie I Bet right now around 1000's of new buyers joining FTA's every single day. Because they are not aware of ECMs and FTA Problem.

Like i said it may take us sometime to develop this kind of chip.

Sooner or Later Solution will be Out.

Username: Ozair

I want to know if it is worth purchasing a ROM 102 card, or are they going to be short lived as well. Thanks for advice to all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Sadia Buying a FTA or a ROM102 Card is a same thing. You wont able to get permenant fix. If there is New ECM coming then you need a fix. You know what i am saying. But Fix for Rom 102 is already out. People unlock your card for $25-60. i dont think so, it is a good idea to put your money on it. Unlocking and Programming card is not easy as you think off. You wont able to do it your self. TOTAL Unlocking equipment cost you around $300. IF you dont have unlocking equipment, you are going to Pay around 25-60 each time when you visit.

ADVICE IS GIVEN/ CHOICE IS YOURS

Username: Ozair

Thank u Fazal, advice well taken, will try to be patient. Wasalam.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us