EVA - - LK - - anyone else !!!! Megasat yt6688 clone of what???? where to find the new bin ??? of this model

Bronze Member
Username: Alehandro

Post Number: 12
i cant find anywhere the fix for this receiver !!!!! please help !!!!!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 920
It's a clone of the cools@.
With any clone comes the risk of damaging the receiver. Be careful which bin to load.
DO NOT USE A PANSAT BIN, it will burn out the receiver in a couple hours
Try the cools@ 4000 bin.
But be warned; use the cools@ bins at your own risk.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
hO ! great Tyler thnks so much !! so there is no specific bin for my model ? i must load a cools"t bin to get ppv ? and even loading a cools"t bin comes the risk of permantly damaging it ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 924
Alehandro, exactly.
You know the risks (fried receiver) and the rewards (who are we kidding, it's p0rn).
Now get to it and let us know what happens.
P.S. about the bin, not watching the p0rn

Bronze Member
Username: Hotdagobabe

Post Number: 34
the 6000hxc bin epg does not work, it is the same as the 3120, i am going back again to the 3113, can someone get a bin file that epg and record works on 6000hxc?? if not im going back to the 3500sd,,sheesh
i still want to know what software opens the pvr files on pc??? been 2 weeks and no answer,,,,

Username: Outlooker202

Post Number: 3
Alehandro,

What ever u do. Don't Listen to Tyler Durden, yt6688 is a clone of pansat 2500/fortec ultra not a coolsxt, but do listen to him when she say not to load the original bin from BL. It will kill it (some have load it, w/o death, but i assume u don't want to take a chance do u)

I you feel lucky and gamble you might end like this
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/239576.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
so loading the pansat 2500 fix will bring me my ppv back ? . . and what loader could i use for doing it? dont you have any url????

Silver Member

Post Number: 936
I was just going by what others have said they used. If my advice was wrong, it was not intended to be malicious Alehandro.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/217449.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
dont worry Tyler, i just want to get my ppv back and im making all the possible questions to avoid burning up my receiver, i just want to know the better way to get my channels back, so my friends whats the better thing could i do ?

Post Number: 4
Alehandro,

I really don't know the rules of this forum, but I know this type of asking question will get a you a temporary ban and harsh words from a mod for eating bandwidth since you didn't really the sticky @ top at another website I visit.

Well anyways
Here is a link to the link in question. THIS BIN IS CLONE SAFE FOR PANSAT 2500/PANTEC/FORTEC ULTRA It is a completely new layout (you see, than your use too, i think)

This is one of ChancySand/Yono (and their team) work so he deserves all the credit. Other will know exactly what I am about.

PS This bin has Tivo Codes which is another +

[link removed]

As for the loader you can use anyone has long as it is not BlackList 1.4.

Post Number: 6
Oh 1 more thing, you have to set default key in order to activate the autoroll feature, if you don't want to wait, i suggest u write down the keys

also i might need to rescan the sat as it will wipe out your channel list and setting. unless u use channel master to reload

Bronze Member
Username: Hotdagobabe

Post Number: 35
the number of that lame bin is 3122, i have returned to 3113, the 6000hxc needs a bin where the EPG works, so far it has nothing, i would put off purchases of this receiver until such time as an EPG file is created that works, without an epg, there is no record on epg and one ccannot know what programs are available times channels etc to make a recording. all recordings are on the fly, it is more of an aggravation than anything, the monitors of this forum, i am sure have free receivers in exchange for hawking them or helping in this forum, tell panarex to make a bin that works..
what software do i use to open the pvr in 6000hxc, what file extension is the pvr/6000hxc recorded in???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
you can use BL 1.4 loader on 2500 but not w/ 2700 clone files
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us