Pansat2700 n2

Username: Shifty

Post Number: 1
hi there, just got my dish and receiver installed 3 days agao and as of last night...the receiver wont turn on...can anyone give me a quick tuttorial of what i need to do, or at least point me in the right direction?

Username: Wk66

Post Number: 3
Take off receivers cover.Inside you shold find a fuse.Replace.If the fuse is ok you probably need
a 5 pin chip which is driving your power supply.
(assuming there are no signs of life)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3219
U need to Jtag your receiver...U used a wrong bin that killed the receiver!...U have a clone bin , and cannot use genuine bins from blacklist....

actually after 2nd reading , many can use Blacklist bins on pansat 2700 clones...maybe U still do have power and just need night rider lights (dashing lights acrosss screen)fix..

If absolute NO power, then must Jtag..

Username: Yohohoho

i use the pensat2700 n2,which new bin can download to my receiver. please help!!!!!!!!
i want to see BEV & DN

Gold Member

Post Number: 3259
Pansat 2700 N2 is a clone receiver....there are NO safe Clone bins...BUT many people use the GENUINE pansat 2700 bins and vhave no problems...and then again, others do!...it all depends on what interior parts were used with yours...so try it and find out, there's NO other way...

its either going to work ...or U will need to jtag the receiver within a couple days.....so use the X-87 BL 272 bin and hope for the best..thats bin gets BOTH bev and DN and has autoroll, so don't foreget to set the default key..U have to do that to all bins , the past 6 months..

Post Number: 4
Thankyou. LK

Username: Sunnyday67

Orlando, Florida Us

i have a pansat 2700A,i still not watching any tv,i havent been able to find any working keys,and is there any way to get it to work by using a bin,where do i get the cable and the software to upload that into the box,please help!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 879
Get the cable at RadioShack.
Get the bin at dsscentral*net, bin 271.
The software can be found there too.

Username: Sli0811

Post Number: 2
Should we use the null modem cable for Pansat-N2?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3331
yes...and try this alleged pansat 2700 clone safe bin..many are using it now..

[link removed]

Username: Sli0811

The progress stays "0%" with the null modem cable for hours. It looks like the bin file doesn't want to go to the receiver. Any suggestions?

Post Number: 9
safe bin for pansat 2700-N2. 272v1 tivo file.
http://www.dsscentral.ne*/indexa.html

Username: Rimran

Could any one let me know where I get x87bl api:272c_EUbX boot ver:6.2 9Jun 06

email: tim_horton12@hotmail.com
Thanx
rimran

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1078
which receiver do you have?

Username: Cf2

Guys, I need a little bit of help.
I'm sort of a newbie, mostly because I had an old bin that was working great on my Pansat2700 until recently. I was OK with changing the keys every now and then but recently it looks like I'm gonna need to update my bin.
Here are my questions:
Where can I get the latest working bin for a Pansat 2700 (not clone)?
Where can I go for some reading on updating and further configuring my system if need be.
I've seen a lot of links but when I go visit it seems like is just a bunch of people asking the same questions that are happening here or the threads are no longer available.
Appreciate any help.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1080
Carlos:
Things you will need!
1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.GTROM LOADERv3.34 or newer!..or another loader like BL 1.4
4.New pansat 2700bin!..or another Pansat bin
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 70 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom loader v3.34 or newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.If you have parental control option go to second pin 0000 and set defaults keys hit twice.
8.Go to Nagavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys. If you don't have parental control option scans satellite for get channels.
9.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting! If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2, set diseqc the same way!
10.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
11.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

To download the new bin for any receiver. go to dss**tester.com. For pansat receiver goes to downloads area Download the 272v1 bin, go to search write Loader, download bl or gtrom loader, unzipped both files, and follow the instruction above. Lucky

Username: Cf2

Eva,
Thanks so much. I'll give that a try this weekend.
Hope weather is good in PR this weekend.
Again thanks!

pansat 2700a

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1087
rim: then read the instruction posted above,
To download the new bin for any receiver. go to dss**tester.com. For pansat receiver goes to downloads area for pansat 2700 original or clon, Download the 272v1 bin its working great, for another receiver go to download section area and search for latest bin, go to search, write: Loader, download bl or gtrom loader, unzipped both files, and follow the instruction above. Lucky

Thanks Eva
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us