Archive through June 07, 2006

Username: Giftmenia

Post Number: 9
SCAN NIMIQ2 82 W TO GET SOME INDIAN CHANNELS LIKE B4U/ZEETV AND SOME MORE... DONT CHANGE YOUR DISH ANGLE OR DONT CHANGE YOURS KEYS. JUST SCAN! IF YOU GET SOME INDIAN CHANNELS ITS OK IF DONT THEN DONT PANIC THERE WILL BE A FIX WITHIN 2 WEEKS. HACKERS ARE WORKING ON IT.... 40% ARE GETTING INDIAN CHANNELS FROM NIMIQ2 60% ARE NOT GETTING ...

ALL INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS ARE MEMBER OF (IUG)INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP

Bronze Member
Username: Imtaisal

Post Number: 25
can u send me for indian chanls key

Bronze Member
Username: Anmol

Selma, Ca Usa

Post Number: 11
DN New Keys 29-May-2006
Active Key -USE THIS KEY-
71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Username: Mikepatel

Columbus,, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1
change your dish angle to 82 west nimiq and scan it you get atn zeetv ,sonny ,tamil and most of cricket match from india and west indi on cbn

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 38
well well every one has their own suggestions,the keys for may 25 are still working so its not the angle of dish

Username: Olga

Hello!
Anybody knows about RUSSIAN channels?? How to get them back???

Username: Appu

Post Number: 2
do we really need to change dish angle in order to get inidan channel...... please,, what is the only solution..... thanks

Username: Raja1949

Hey Fazal, how do you change the angle of NIMI 2Q to 82W since I don't get the option of changing the angle.

Please post your answer, so we can all get some channel without moving the dish.

thanks
Raja

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 195
If your dish was point to 65 before, you can use same dish to 82, but if your dish is point to 121, then don't bother to move it for 82, the lnb will not work.

Username: Negro2tity

Winnipeg, MB Canada

Somebody can tell me how can i get back channells for Bell Ex VU?

Post Number: 3
thanks Boyce for your response! one quick question, do I need to change anything in receiver to make it think that I am pointing to 82w since currently it thinks that the dish is at 61.5.

thanks
Raja

Username: Takhar007

Post Number: 7
Raja where are u from ?

Post Number: 4
Hi Jatt, I am from Mid-west and currently my dish is pointing at 61.5. Need help gettting desi channel back and it doesn't matter if only some works. Thanks in advance for any help!

Username: Tasha01

Hi, If the dish is pointing at 121 do you need to move it in order to get indian channels?

Thanks.

Username: Bituamar

I scanned nimiq2 but still get scrambled or bad channel. Any other ideas please?

Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 5
hi i scanned nimi2 buh no channels its still blank i din change the direction for the dish outside, can u help me in this regard, much appreciated

Username: Infinite

Post Number: 8
Raja, you will need to move your dish to 82W nimique 2 and then scan the channel. Not worth the effort if we can get a fix within 2-3 weeks.

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 75
82 is bev

Username: Sadafmpd

If the dish is pointing at 148w.do I have to move it ,to get indian channels,Please tell me at what direction.I am in arizona.Thanks

Username: Mizaheer75

Mississauga, ON Canada

Hi Guys,
If your dish is pointing towards 61.5, then you need to change the face of dish little bit towards right. Moreover, you also need to download the channel list for BEV through channel master.

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 15
Hi Guys!
Anybody have any luck on 82w with nimiq2
(Indian ch)

Bronze Member
Username: Rakhi

if the dish is pointing to 121 then we need to change too? or just scanning nimiq will work ??

Username: Rkanak

well the fix for viewset is out...

Nimiq 2 is bell express vu in canada, you can get atn-zee tv(which he shows in very weird manner, sometimes he just skips the regular program from zee and shows some community events in toronto.. plus you get sony, b4u movies, ndtv 24/7(the picture quality is very bad, its like web cast) plus CBN were current India WI matches are shown...the nimiq 2 should be on your east side of echostar 110 ...move the dish around 9 inches towards east and elvation is at around 220..

Username: Babulal

I pointed to BEV, nimiq 2, but in Antenna Setup, I got strong signal while on Echo 3, so i scanned for channels and now am getting the channels rajesh mentions above (b4u, sony, etc). Better than no channels at all.

well Zee tv will be shown as ATN in your channel list, for Nimiq 2 bellexpress

Post Number: 6
Ok guys i got ur point buh is there any specific gagdet to c whts angle of ur dish right now, i think i was using 61.5 which is echo 3, now how do i move it to 82 angle, thx

Bronze Member
Username: Ranjaxt2004

Post Number: 13
I have a same Qusstion like above
If the dish is pointing at 148w.do I have to move it ,to get indian channels.
can't we have any other solution
all i need is one Zee tv.
My dish is on the second flore and i don't have the ladder
Help me too guys.

Username: Mizaheer75

Mississauga, ON Canada

Hi,
Unfortunately without physically moving dish, one can't catch the other satellite. If you are pointing towards 148w, then you gotta move the dish towards your left, and if you are pointing towards 61.5, then you need to move the dish little bit towards right.

Its not like 110 & 119 for which you can use the same dish and just add another LNB.

well to david raja... put your receviers setting to nimiq2 82w under installation, and then move your dish as i mentioned earlier and look for the signal strength.. well it might catch the signal from nimiq1 91w.. instead of 82 .. and to Anup, i dont know about out west at what angle you will get, as we cannot get 148 here in east coast.. but you have to change the position of your dish.. and if any of you guys have viewsat receiver the fix for ppv is out...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Any luck on SUN tv guys? (From india)

Username: Dure

can I get Sun tv channel (Tamil from India} from nimiq 2, 82W or any other possibilities of getting this cahannel

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
but you guys think later we be able to get all indian on 148.

well Viswaa, you could get a tamil channel called Jaya TV... but i think the fix for DN for other receivers should be out pretty soon, as Viewsat is already out

Bronze Member

guys can i get fix to watch 148 with viewsat 2000 exteme.
and do you guys any i dea when.

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
yes, viewsat get the fix out, load the new bin and watch TV

Bronze Member

is south asian channels working with new bin.
and it says it is the fix for ppv and pon
can some on tell me channels for ppv and also pon

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
I don't have a viewsat, for I understand and confrimed from other ppl, all fix, ppv is 502=> 530, po 490=> 498

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Hi Rajesh!!
How do i get Jaya TV? it's on 61.5w or somewhere? do i need special dish?

I've heard all the indian channels are eventually going to move from 61.5 to 121. Is it possible to use 1 LNB/Dish Pro 500 to get 121 (by moving your dish) or do you have to get a super dish that has 110/119 and 121??

thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 58
hi 2 u all
so i understand that there is no solution whatsoever so far
am i correct or not
i have the fortecstar ultra

Username: Killabanks

hey adam, there isnt a fix yet, but there will be one shortly, just b patient :-)

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 709
re: thread title.
I wouldn't want to be a member of any group that would have me as it's member!

Username: Muna

how do in get echo 3/ 61.5

Username: Rravindra

Hello All

I am brand new to the game, can someone simply point me in the right direction with regards to downloading the bin file and instructions on how to upload the file to the receiver.

I am a system administrator and I flash motherboards and raid controllers for a living, I just would like to know the proper way to work on sat receivers, please.

Thanks

Ravi

Bronze Member

Keys are Same dont change it! Please dont ask same question again and again. Just Read All Post. Nimiq2 82W ... Dont Change your DISH ANGLE.. Just Make sure when you scan.. You must check SWITCH NUMBER...
There are there current
(Key Dont Put 00)
Put 01 Then Key
71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Dont Change your DISH AND DONT CHANGE SETTING.. THERE WILL BE A FIX WITHIN 2 WEEKS HACKERS ARE WORKING ON IT
40% ARE GETTING INDIAN CHANNELS FROM NIMIQ2 60% ARE NOT GETTING ...BUT WHEN YOU SCAN YOU SHOULD GET SOME ENGLISH CHANNELS

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Some people ask Nimiq2... How to change it to 82 W?
When you select Nimiq2 It means you are selecting 82 W.... Nimiq2 is just a Rename of 82W. I hope most people get it. SO PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR DISH ANGLE.. DONT GO TO YOUR ROOF AND MESS UP DISH SETTING...

Select Nimiq2 and Then change your switch number to International Dish..
Your Setting must Match with 61.5 and 148

After comparing setting then scan your Nimiq2.
Like i said 40% ARE GETTING INDIAN CHANNELS FROM NIMIQ2 60% ARE NOT GETTING ...BUT WHEN YOU SCAN YOU SHOULD GET SOME ENGLISH CHANNELS
ALL INDIAN AND PAKISTANI CHANNELS ARE SHOWN AS ATN

Bronze Member

Jake Sam Let us play Underworld game together. Build a stronger army.

It is very easy. Give me your Email Address i will email you direction step by step.
It is easy not hard. You are a member of IUG, we help you:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 716
82W is the degree that the satellite is orbiting earth. You have to change your dish settings if you have a single LNB. If you have a duel twin, then you wouldn't, provided that the LNB is aimed properly.
Fazal, you're giving out incorrect information.

Username: Zmkn2000

Mississauga, On Canada

hi, i read the entire post. u are talking about nimiq2 and 82w. well, for us novices, can u pls explain how to do that? i have ariza 700. i go to menu. then what? where should the nimiq2 option be? fazal, you seem to know most of it. i would appreciate your help. thanks.

Username: Dure

Rajes
Tank u. Pl inform any further developments

Bronze Member

Gunah, Jaya TV is on Nimiq2 i.e 82W on bell express in canada, you dont need any special dish just rotate your existing 61.5W dish(if you wish)to 82W

Username: Sadafmpd

Hi,
I point my dish ti Nimq2 @82 w.What is the provider id for bev.On my pansat 2500a dn id is 0101.
Thanks

guys iam confused, rajesh is sayint that we have to change the direction of our dishes from outsde, and Fazal is sayin dont mess with the dish outside, cud we come up wid same solution ? thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 721
Sadif: Provider id is 0901.

David (and anyone else trying to get 82) You have to point the dish.
The sats numbers 82, 91, 110, 119, 121 are not names!!! They are degrees in relation to the globe that the satellite is orbiting. They move concurrent with the rotation of the earth so they always stay at the same degree.
So you can't just change the name in your receiver to 82 and think that that is going to work. It would be like changing the name of a Ford to BMW. It doesn't make it a BMW!!! Correction; Unless you're crazy!!!
Point the dish to 82 degrees and then scan the sat.
For as much good as some of these people are trying to do, they're not helping much.
I'm stating my own club!!
Come join the TDG! LOL

Post Number: 9
thankyou so much Tyler now dat was great confident answer, i'll try to c if it works, thx again , much appreciated

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Tyler is right but let me tell you that he is wrong about changing direction. I have 2 dishes 1 for international and 1 for Americans. Now i am using 2 dishes which giving work for 5-6 dish. I am getting 110,119,121,82,148,61.5. As you are aware of that 61.5 and 148 is not working at the moment. you can catch (110, 119,) on 1 single dish (61.5, 148, 82) on 1 single dish. Yes 110,119, 61.5,148, 82 are degrees. But you dont need to change your dish direction. Nimiq2 is 82 degree. If you dont have a option of Nimiq2 you need to download new software from blacklist. For my self i am using X85BL.

Some of you already have Blacklist Software but dont know how to find it out What degree is AMC or Nimiq1, or Nimiq2 ... Here is way to find it out.
CLICK MENU, GO TO INSTALLATION AND THEN CLICK ON BLIND SCAN. YOU CAN SEE DETAIL ABOUT AMCS, NIMIQ, ECHOSTAR 3 ETC...

IUG PLAYERS FOREVER.

Bronze Member

TO GET NIMIQ2 82w. MATCH YOUR SETTING WITH 148/61.5 Degree

Some of you already have Blacklist Software but dont know how to find it out What degree is AMC or Nimiq1, or Nimiq2 ... Here is way to find it out.
CLICK MENU, GO TO INSTALLATION AND THEN CLICK ON BLIND SCAN. YOU CAN SEE DETAIL ABOUT AMCS, NIMIQ, ECHOSTAR 3 ETC...

Bronze Member

TYLER WORK FOR DN. SO F V C K U... PEOPLE ARE UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE DISH WHEN THEY DONT HAVE TO.. ONCE THEY MOVED IT.. YOUR AS* IS GOING TO GET THEM BACK ON TRACK.. PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO HIM.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
STOP ASKING KEYS
THEY ARE SAME FOR DISHNETWORK AND BELLVU

N 0101 00:

E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

N 0101 01:

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

ON NAGRAVISION 2 OR ELSE IT WONT WORK!!

Username: Beanoo

I have dishnet working with my c@@lsat 5000 after entering the new keys but how do I input them in for 82 and 91. When I did it the first time the indent read b*ll Xpressvu (0801). I don't think that is right any ideas. I don't want to screw up my dishhhhhn*t since I got it working now. Any help would be appreciated

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
Fazal
I try to understand how you set up your dish, you said ( I have 2 dishes 1 for international and 1 for Americans. Now i am using 2 dishes which giving work for 5-6 dish. I am getting 110,119,121,82,148,61.5. As you are aware of that 61.5 and 148 is not working at the moment. you can catch (110, 119,) on 1 single dish (61.5, 148, 82) on 1 single dish.) But you dont need to change your dish direction. Nimiq2 is 82 degree),I guess may be your dish is motor operation, I disagree about 1 dish can pick up 148 and 82 or 61.5 at the same time. Even T-90 can pick up 40 degree, but from 148 to 61.5 is more than 80 degree, I really want to know how does it work.

I just try to learn, I am not work for DNUpload

T90 dish
Main Reflector Height
-
96.7 cm (38.1 in.)
Width
-
108.6 cm (42.8 in.)
Sub Reflector Height
-
36.1 cm (14.2 in.)
Width
-
83.6 cm (32.9 in.)
Net Weight
-
14.1 kg (31.0 lbs)
Individual Package Box Size
-
116x103x21 cm (45x40x8 inches)
Operating Frequency
-
10.70 - 12.75 GHz
Polarization
-
Linear & Circular
Multi Satellite Range in arc
-
40 degrees in arc
Midband Gain @ 12.5 GHz
-
39.65 dB (± 0.45 dB)
Recommended Satellite Spacing
-
3 degrees
Efficiency
-
65 ~ 80 %
Reflector Material
-
Galvanized Steel with Polyester Powder Coating
Mount Type
-
Elevation over Azimuth
Operational Temperature
-
-30°C to +60°C (-22F to 140F)
Relative Humidity
-
0 -- 90 %
Windloading Operational
-
80 km/h (50 mph)
Survival
-
200 km/h (125 mph)
LNB Installation
-

Bronze Member
Username: Anmol

Selma, Ca Usa

I have rex-1. i want know what key TP should be there now it is 12399v sr20000. if i need change it please let me now for 82w

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
oops

Dish key is not the same as B*V

Dish Network:

N 0101 00:

98 F7 44 AC 5E 07 D9 ED 8A FF 3B 7E 65 71 F9 4E

N 0101 01: (active)

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Bell ExpressVu

Provider id is 0901 (pansat)

Key 86: Active:
63 04 DB C0 28 F5 01 E4 53 0E 17 5D EA 8A 13 6A

Key 96:
D3 D1 3F 8B D3 80 95 1A F1 C4 99 49 C6 84 A3 3B

Silver Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 101
the people at bev must find this subject nimiq 2 very interesting and it's just a matter of time till they shut us down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 732
You are making an assumption Fazel (who works for BEV!!!).
Not everyone has 2 or more LNBs as you must have. Some people may have only one.
And if they were currently getting DN with one LNB, they would most certainly have to re-point the dish in order to get 82.
Your logic makes no sense, unless of course you're omnipotent. And seeing as you must be, why don't you just create people to act out the shows you watch at your home.

"Satellites are "parked" approximately 22,300 miles above the equator. In reality, the satellites travel from west to east, but to us on Earth they appear stationary because they match the exact speed of the Earth's rotation. (This is a geostationary orbit.) "

TYLER DURDEN GROUP (TDG)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
why do we have to move our dis i have my dis pointing towards 148 and i am getting 4 to 5 indian and paki channels.
i don't think we need to move it go to this line and check every thing is there.
http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/dish148_sid.html
just remove * and put . com

ok now if any one have viewsat 2000 extreme then go to menu >> instlation >> antena setup and check second line you will not see the dish number 148 there but you will have signal may be some thing like this. if you look at line one(antenna setup) there is no satellite listed but i have green signal. this is actully the signal for 148 but
the key point is that, we don't have ecostar 1,2 148.0w listed in line two where it says satellite.
so if we can add satellite number 148 then we can scan it and i am prity sure it will work.
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
and give me some infor we all will discuss and fix issues like that.
i am reserching on viewsat
but i dont know what type of hard wares we need to fix it.
want to the mender of
(IUG)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
and give me some infor we all will discuss and fix issues like that.
i am reserching on viewsat
but i dont know what type of hard wares we need to fix it.
want to the member of
(IUG)

Silver Member

Post Number: 734
Fazel's talking about getting those channels on 82, not 148.
That's a difference of 66 degrees and two completely different providers (BEV vs. ND).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
i am playing 584, 585, 586, 622, 612, 614, 616, 619, 620 on 148 with bling scan.
all i need is to add satellite 148 in my satellite manue in antena setup.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
and remamber i have tested only on viewsat 2000 Extreme.

Username: Ehsankhan777

Can someone please let me know if they have tested it on CS5K and were successful and also if anyone has any instructions on AVR-X

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
indopak group only need help no one to help

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
anup
I hate to typing, but I guess, can't lazy this time.
basic for install satellite

frist you have to set up you dish to point at the satellite either 148 121 119 110 105 91 82 61.5. Each satellite you need a LNB to get the signal. some is DSS (R L). some is Liner (V H). There for you can use one dish and one LNB for each satellite, or one dish ,couple LNB for couple satellite. problem is ths satellite is not on one spot, let say 148 is 27 degree a way from 121. like I mention before even the big dish T90 just can only pick up 40 degree, that mean it is no way you can pick up all the satellite in one dish, execpt you dish is motor operation which can turn and have couple type LNB on it.

example for 91 110 119 on 1 dish
Upload

T55 dish

Upload
Second step, set up the FTA stb, assume you load up all the new bin /key already. You need input the setting for your LNB, switch (if you have more than 1 LNB). some like echo 6,8 (110) LNB standard 11250 port 1 etc. and have to add the satellite setting 1 by 1 , base on how many LNB you have at the roof, how many you need to input. after that you can Blind scan the satellite 1 by 1 , same as above more LNB, more scan, and more channel.

If you just have 1 LNB on you dish, and you think you add more /input satellite in your stb, blind scan again, it just fool yourself, because stb still will scan, but all the (new)channel just duplcate from your old one. Same as you just blind scan on you old satellite.

I hope you can understand what I mean.

I am not work for DN or B*V
Upload

Username: Jiji

HI, everybody
It s comic what we are all doing: download, upload, move dish....
be carrrrrrfull we no a pro.
we must be patiennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt.
do like us. read the messages and laugh HA HA Ha ha.
It s not funny show like this.

Username: Amjad_ali

Montreal, Quebec Canada

higuys I have pansat 2500a can anyone of you help me?
I want to see indian channel

Bronze Member
Username: Dmdil

Hey, Is there anyone who is a member of Desiclub torrent. If there is, then please send me an invitation of Desiclub(DC) Torrent. also it will take 3 to 4 days for international channel to be back on....

Username: Revin

Hi Fazal,
I have a dish pointing 61.5 with one LNB, and I can see NIMIQ-2 in my satellite list if I scan it shows the same channel list as of Echo-3. And my Nag 2 I can see only Dish network. I have Fortech star ultra time with 273t Bin

How to add BEV in the list?
Do I need to add one more LNB? Please explain me..............

Bronze Member

Hey Fazal i have same question mentioned above, it only scans DN even if i try to scan nimiq2 any suggetions please, thx

Username: Ismailbawa

are india channels working????????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i have ariza i dont no the number but it says dv3 on the right top can some one plzzzzz help me

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 117
david raja,
the reason you only get dishnet is you are probably pointing the dishnet satelite.You have to point your dish to nimiq2 to get it. Another words you have to turn your dish.and also check your elevation.It all depends on where you are at.

Bronze Member
Username: Rakhi

What exactly we need to do to get the indian channels ..I tried chaning the direction of my satellite but its gives me 0% quality. do I need to change the elevation too.. do we need to change the vertical alignment too??What frequency it need to be?? please somebody reply..

Username: Lionking

can i get bell channels on my life time ultra if yes how?

Bronze Member

hi,
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAsSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE.
I need help pansat2500A
THANKS

Username: Sada

hi are dishnet work keys change for 82 vu bell express vu. pls reply me back with new keys any help would be appriciated. thanks

Bronze Member

hi,
be patient and go to sleep.

we have work tomorrow.
gooooooooooooooodnnnnnnnnnnnnnight!!!!!!!

I've got the latest keys for BEV, scanned for channels and am able to see alot of the channels, but it didn't scan Zee, sony or b4u - it doesn't come up while scanning, any ideas???

Bronze Member

blind scan it

Bronze Member

hi are dishnet work keys change for 82 vu bell express vu. pls reply me back with new keys any help would be appriciated. thanks

Bronze Member

tuesday june 6 1-40 pm

I did that as well, but still no luck. I also did an advanced scan, entering in TP for Zee, sony and b4u: http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/expressvu2*html
and still did not get it.

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Keep this thread up

Username: Shazil

how do u guys change keys? i have pansat 2700a... please help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
can some one tell me the frequency for 148
or you can say the setings.

Username: Binning

Post Number: 10
hi
is there any way i can watch tv on pansat 2500a on 82w
pls hlp me

Lost all the channels at 82w and keys for dish and bell don't work. Also, I blind scanned it again and no luck. Need help!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
hey man does any one knows the setting for 148
i am getting good signal but when i scan it there is only two channels displayed

Username: Kashmiri

Holeeeeeee....
The majority using settelite is from east india. that crazeee..
Well I have MICROYAL MRX 1200. If there is any expert out there please please please help me out. My e-mail address is kashmiri_thug@pakistani.com and I know there will be some nice people out there like me.
Its a special request.....

Best Regards
Kashmiri Thug

Remember me in you prayers..

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Hi guys,
okay I have 4 dishes set up. I had all my indian channels on 121W (Echo 9) and ofcourse they are all blanked out, currently I am watching some of those channels on BEV (Nimiq 2 - 82W). QUESTION IS: ARE THE CHANNELS BACK YET ON 121W or 61.5 OR HAVE THEY MOVED, OR NO WORD YET? I actually heard from someone earlier today that the channels are back but I don't think they are?

Username: Egyptiana

Toronto, Ottawa Canada

hey pete nothing is back the channels are being cancelled one by one i heard from the guy who sets up the sattellite that they are moving all the channels what i mean is inorder to be able to watch any chanels again i would have to but a new machine i know it sucks but hey they are gettin smarter by the minute well the first channels i lost where the arabic and then indian and now all the international and soem ppv including the spanish channles are out all i have is the 119 and 110 w/c he said will be gone in a day or so so this is not about keys or positioning ur sat talk to the guy who fixes ur sat he might tell u where to buy the new machine good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us