New Updated Bin 148 For EPG

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 24
Blacklist really listened to the feedback we gave him on bin 147, he cleaned out the bugs with his latest 148 bin...I would like to remind peeps that what we do is called TESTING and not to expect everything to be perfect all the time..we test and improve as we find bugs and then test again, thanks BL for the quick response and hope you guys enjoy the new bin 148..

Sorry there is no uploading of files here but is available at Future-FTA

Later

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Have been testing the 148 bin and all bugs have been cleaned up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I have not found any bugs on 148 but please report any you guys are having...remember we test and improve if needed...good luck

FTA

Username: Brightwright

Post Number: 1
hi
i got pansat 2700 since i was getting adult channel ultimate but no more , what should i do now , plz help me out

Username: Millan

Post Number: 8
the only constraint I see is that some times i need to shutdown the receiver got up to 8 hours of epg but is just so much better that what we have before that it does not matter

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
bright...did it download in the scan? did you turn off the box with the back switch after download? did you "set default key"...try this and you will get your channels back...

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Arelis, the EPG should be stored once you let it download..just press exit and it should populate..check the time, date and time zone..good luck..

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Bars

Post Number: 13
Do you use same uploader for 148 that came with 147 or any version is ok?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1921
FTA..

Arelis is saying he is having problem wth the EPG AFTER he powers OFF receiver, which he must do daily BEFORE the 8 hrs EPG ...NOBODY watches TV for 8 hours straight or leaves receiver on constantly...

and the answer/solution to his true question and problem is to hit "exit" once he repowers his receiver back ON, and his EPG will be there again with an entire new 40 more hours of EPG, and 8 hrs of Echo EPG, and 10 days of EPG by PID...if that is NOT true, then it needs to be fixed..

Username: Millan

Post Number: 9
if you read carefully i told you that is better than what we have should i say that is great or exellent lk, to fta thanks for your advice but i did it and just load 2 hours so i prefer to let the epg download but is ok as i said is great

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1924
I understand that U are not complaining and do like the EPG...BUT FTA says Blacklist wants negative feedback on problem areas, and he acts like he is speaking for Blacklist, this code and EPG writer..so don't be afraid to speak the truth!

"to fta thanks for your advice but i did it and just load 2 hours"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Arelis, just want ot know if you had success?

FTA

Username: Adilson

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 5
Hello my epg only gives me a half hour but see you guys are getting 8hours or more so what could be wrong with my EPG?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us