Dish 500 w/ DishPro Twin

poor soul
Unregistered guest
I just got heritaged the Dish Pro Twin (Black label DP in the back) but not sure how to use it.

This is all I know: With this dish, I believed that I can hook up to 2 receivers, catching 110 and 119 without using the Diseqc because each line carrires both signals.

I would like to be educated how to set up this dish with my 2700A.

Any help is appreciative

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 317
Diseqc settings: Port 1 to 119 Port 2 to 110, run cable direct to each receiver, get a dishpro channel list.

poor soul
Unregistered guest
I do not have Window XP in my computer; therefore, I can not use the Channel Master to edit the channel list. After scanning the both satelites, I have to edit the channels directly with the receiver.

So, what are the set-up procedures that I need to know ??? .... Please ...

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 842
Go to ANY other DSS site and Read the Pansat 2700 setup guide there...and do a blind scan instead of using channel lists..

Save the Turkeys
Unregistered guest
what is the differance between a blind scan and a simple channel scan? Thanks :-)

Anonymous

Blind Scan is a feature commonly known in the MPEG-2 industry as "Blind Scan" and called "SMART SEARCH" by the PANSAT people. This is one of the tools available for the do-it-yourselfer to initially locate and eventually identify unknown signals. Great feature when Dick is moving channels around on transponders!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us