DO these subs and amp sound like a good combo ???

Bronze Member
Username: Beamerboy46350

LaPorte, IN United States

Post Number: 11
I have this amp

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.woofersetc.com%2 Findex.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dproduct.display%26product_id%3D571&ei=in9jSLy2KY7MggKP 18jQDw&usg=AFQjCNELGpPGHRcLQBpbDuBo5UldhvLnNA&sig2=4ye79eRB4xrtxPZTHdeXbw

Im thinking of buying these subs

http://cgi.ebay.com/2200-Watt-Subs-18-Inch-Pair-MA-Audio-MA180XE-Subwoofers_W0QQ itemZ130233909685QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18805QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any opinions ?? I plan on running them at 2 x 2ohm at 440 rms and they say thaey can handle 550 so i was thinkink close enough

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, NE TEAM RD U.S.A

Post Number: 1043
i think we can find u something a lot better! how much u want to spend? i see u want 2 18" so i'm thinkin u want sql? do u got room for two 18"s? how about two 18" FI ssd on a sundown saz-1500.1 just something i thought u might like till i know what u willin to send on sub or sub's and a amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I already have the amp its brand new getting delivered today I want you to "Hear me before you see me cause i got King Kong in my trunk" I got a 96 taurus wagon and 400 bux shipped is all i got to spend But i figured with 450rms x 2 @ 2ohm Wasnt too shabby For so cheap Now im looking for some dual 4 ohm subs to match up to this amp

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 1869
Lol. For $10 more you could have gotten the AQ 1200d :-)

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 910
why would you get that shitt* soundstream amp.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 813
try to send it back for a refund if possible and get the AQ1200D for $249 shipped

Silver Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 128
be careful with those ma subs i had a ma synergy 12 and it said it held 1500 rms so i put a kicker zx1500 to it n it beat the sub up so bad that it was junk in a week

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21497
i don't know about the sub but that amp isn't that bad. its a nice solid amp.

Silver Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 130
chad i was wondering about soundstream myself my buddy has those subs that are their top of line spl ones n their biggest mono amp n it gets pretty loud.what he paid for it i would have gotten other stuff but to each his own

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I only paid 150 for the amp but im looking to spend 400 bux shipped for the best subs to match this amp. And beleive me the last soundstream amp i had was very decent lasted along time and had plenty of power

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7820
courtesy of sinful systems

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I only paid 150 for the amp but im looking to spend 400 bux shipped for the best subs to match this amp. And beleive me the last soundstream amp i had was very decent lasted along time and had plenty of power
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us