AA audio prices

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2358
Wats up i havnt been here for a while and i saw a thread of AA, the last time i heard of it was when the site went under construction and Scott took over.
anyways does anyone know the prices?
The 18" Havoc looks interesting to me.
thanx

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2926
I owned a pair of AA havoc 18s. They did not impress me very much at all TJ. The low SQ and output is there but anything over 40-45hz sounds very weak IMO. Plus they need huge amounts of box space.

I got them from soundsolutionsaudio.com. I dont think they sell them anymore tho.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 781
they are only through dealers now. SSA will give you more info.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?s=a4d84342de9dbae9599173a57c2 84370&showforum=64

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2359
Damn thanx for the info ive been out of the car audio world for a while and dont know what hot. I still want to put my vid of my q's on here i just need to find that cord. Im looking for some new subs 2 12", 2 15", 1 18" and would hope you guys can give me some suggestions. i have 3200rms @ 2ohms or stereo to work with. Im looking for an Spl or Sql setup. Thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2928
2 Audiopulse REVO 15s would be PERFECT. They want 1500rms and are dual 2 so its ideal for your amp. I was running 2 in a 5cuft sealed box and the sq was insane plus i hit 142.6dB with music in the sealed box.

Talk to Mike at Exigeaudio.com to get great prices.

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 608
what kind of amp do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2182
Yeah then i bought that 18" Havoc from Jake and i was really dissapointed in it the output just wasn't there :-(

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2513
AA is done imo

since the avalanche there hasnt been a woofer ive liked from them

ive heard the assassin and the havoc ... neither were upto par

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 220
agree with you mike loudon. their old stuff was great, but i havent seen anything that great in years.

and to the OP who said AA audio prices. AA is ascendent audio. so ascendent audio audio makes no sense lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9928
"and to the OP who said AA audio prices. AA is ascendent audio. so ascendent audio audio makes no sense lol"

I came here specifically to call that out :-(

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 222
sorry yanks fan lol. it's kind of like when people ask for your vin number haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us