OT: Father kills 16 year old daughter

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6746

Can you believe this? Some people take their religion too far/serious. I can't believe any religion would justify killing their own kids for not following old cultures. North America should start filtering out the immigrants better so that these things don't ever happen again in a country where everyone has equal rights.

"Muhammad Parvez appears in court this morning charged with strangling his daughter as homicide detectives continue to look at her older brother to determine if he had a role in the slaying.

The 57-year-old man was charged yesterday with killing 16-year-old Aqsa Parvez, who friends say rebelled against her father's religious expectations.

Aqsa died in the Hospital for Sick Children late Monday and her mother arranged for her daughter's organs be donated."

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6195
How could they possibly filter them out?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6747
Doing background checks and educating them of the laws in North America. Make all immigrants take tests/exams. If they fail, then block them out. There seem to be too many people coming to Canada and living here with their "own" rules and regulations. It may have been fine to r@pe/kill females for disobeying in their countries, but in Canada, it's illegal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6197
Background checks wouldn't help. Some of the most famous serial killers seemed like normal people.

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 468
I don't have a problem with anyone's religion as long as they don't preach to me about it.

The problem I do have with religion is that some forms of religion is that the people beliefs are alittle to far left or right in the extreme of those beliefs.

And god knows who many people have died, been killed all in the name of god and quite frankly, it's the religious crack pots running around planet that are going to destroy society.

We ain't living in the Dark Ages, there are no such things as Witches and I don't need someone telling me I need God in my life to have faith and the Spanish Inquisition rooted out all the evil non believers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6748
Some background checks are better than none, but the part they need to do is make sure all immigrants pass the test and know the country's laws. If they object/disagree/fail then reject them on the spot. So if they lie/pass the test, then they can't turn around later and say "didn't know" the laws.
I guess we can all see how the 9/11 happened. These people can kill their OWN children, so what's hard about others/strangers?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6201
"I guess we can all see how the 9/11 happened. These people can kill their OWN children, so what's hard about others/strangers?"

Suicide missions are just one of their things that they do. I guess it gets them a free ticket to their god or something. I just think those people are retarded for that sh1t.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1451
I dont care were you come from but r@pe\killing is not okay in any country. For someone to day i didn't know is BS.

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 249
How could you kill your own child, no matter what religion you belong to? Heck even atheists probably believe you'll go to he!! for that one. Some people are just psychotic azz-holez.

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

02 Hyundia Santa Fe, 120.3 db not...

Post Number: 418
yo i had world religions this past semester in college and let me tell you most of these people are not extremeist but the ones who are are fucming crzy...they should not be allowed into the U.S. i saw this clip of fighting in Iraq and amserican soldiers killed this guy who was shooting at them.....his freaking wife starts to run out to grab the gun....the soldiers are like pleading with her to sotp so they dont have to shoot.....she still goes for the gun....they had to kill her......in cases like this i think me need some people like the boondock saints lolz....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6752
FYI, the killer father was a muslim.

Upload

The girl on the left was the one that got killed.
A teacher that allowed their student to name a toy bear Muhammad got thrown in jail, and people wanted to kill her. If they're that serious with their religion, then why are so many of them called Muhammad? Wouldn't that be like calling yourself Jesus?

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 251
Hey isaac, i thought about that too. They only did that to that poor woman because she was Caucasian, a woman and probably teaching their kids to think with a free , uncluttered mind. I am just glad they did not harm her.

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
Muhammad to them is the last prophet sent from god....to them Jesus was nothing more then another prophet.....but it was Muhammad who received the last revelations from god...they were then put into a book called the koran.....then in Jerusalem Muhammed was lifted or ascended into heaven and is seated next to the father....to them Muhammad is much more imporatant then Jesus...this is of course assuming that they family was Islamic..this is why Jersualem is such an important city over there....it was supposedlyu were christ was cruxified and where Muhammed ascended....thats why there have been so many wars over the city.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
cute kid by the way

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12584
i agree with Phil - every religion has major faults & some ppl take it to the extreme.......

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 40
when this guy goes to prison the other prisoners will kill him if they find out what he did. do you want to tell them or do you want me to?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4877
Muslims...some of them are f*ckin stupid... i know it sounds racist. They must be reading the quran and taking it literal.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1116
she looks like a mixture of white and middle eastern....in which case, wouldn't that be going against some religious or cultural taboos? (marrying or having relations which someone other than your own kind)

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4878
i think hindu's in india can only marry within there jati..hence arranged marriages.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us