System in 08 altima coupe

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 184
Was thinkin about gettin one of the new pontiac G6's..went to go look at them this weekend and saw the new altima coupe and fell in love with it. So i will be getting that prolly right befor christmas or after since i have both of those saturdays off. I wanna put a system in it am going to keep the stock dash and cd player. what would be the best way to do that?

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1130
get a 07-08 Civic Coupe SI instead

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1131
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6923_Rockford+Fosgate+3SIXTY.1+-+WITH+1+IN+M ODEL+-.html

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2143
"get a 07-08 Civic Coupe SI instead"

^^x10000

Bronze Member
Username: Vtouch06

Q-TowN, PiStoLvAniA

Post Number: 64
id go with 08 altima coupe black, they look sick man. wish i had money to afford one. :-(

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 717
man those altima coupes ar the best thang smokin right now. dude do SQ only dont ruin your car with all the vibrations and stuff from a loud spl sub. get you some high end components and a nice SQ sub

Bronze Member

Q-TowN, PiStoLvAniA

Post Number: 67
altima coupe or the 08 Infinity G37 coupe if you the have money, man i love how the 08 G37 looks. f*ck hondas i never liked them personally. lol besides the S2000

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3291
Honda coupe is a niiiice ride. I love the new look. What kinda cash are you working with? Also, if you are keeping the indash you need to get a line driver to boost the voltage, but to keep SQ they make a JL cleansweep (made for after market stereos) that will help the sound. I personally think think the Rockford Fosgate version is better, but that's just from what I've heard. Get back to us with how much power you are looking to run, what kind of setup, and how much your budget is and we'll help you out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
sorry took so long to reply..just got off work, but ive seen the civic si coupes...just dont really care for them to much. and yea V.T. the one im lookin at is black with 18 chrome rims..it looks sweet..and for only 23 grand. and like mj23 said, i dont wanna put too much power into it and tear the thing apart like i did my cavi. so prolly nothin over 2k watts

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3306
i meant honda accord coupe in my previous post; not a huge fan of civics myself. but yeah, what are you looking for in the system? for such a nice ride I would probably run a couple of new rd elite 12s. they are supposed to have great sq and still get pretty loud. i think steve miller said they had a car hitting 146+ with two 12s

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3987
IMO doing SQ is still going to ruin your car more.... LOWS are what shake the car to death. the only way you can really not mess your ride up is running less then 1K and sealed, u can do ported to but that all depends on designs and what not.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5526
do a pair of shivas' in a 3-4cuft. sealed box with polyfill and something that'll do 1000-1400wrms @ 2ohm. personally i'd go with an alpine pdx 1000, or a pair of pdx 600s'.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
i already have an alpine mrd m1005...so if i should go no more than 1k watts ill just keep that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Oh and im gettin the car a lil sooner than after christmas...goin to get it tomorrow before work :-)

Bronze Member

Q-TowN, PiStoLvAniA

Post Number: 72
sounds sweet bro a 08 black altima coupe with 18s chrome, i love chrome rims w/ black color, i have 18s on my black 99 camry. def go for tha altima coupe. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us