PS3 people

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 679
ok so i decided to keep my ps3 that i got.....games i'm getting are "uncharted, drakes adventure" and assasians creed...does anyone on here play ps3 online? i'm bout to start on thursday....let me know what's up and some tips or things to buy..thanks

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5493
the one you were trying to sell? take it it's off the market?

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 181
i thought you had two of them..and your grandma told you to sell the one she got you?

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 182
oh and get call of duty 4 btw

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5494
"i thought you had two of them"

exactly what i was wondering. so you had one before and never got a game for it, just let it sit around. but now that you got a second one you're deciding to buy games?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6723
Resistence, Fall of men is a great game for PS3. The Heavenly Sword is also very good. Last time I played Resistence online, I got killed. Somehow, I think those guys were cheating.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 680
yea man it's off teh market...decided i'm gonna keep it

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5496
if it's off the market, how about the used one?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 681
sorry let me clear this up.....i was selling my new one on here...and was thinkin about selling the one i already had which i never bought any games for....i just borrowed games... i took the one my grandma gave me to walmart and they accepted it as a return adn gave me the money back without a reciept..so that's all good.......now i'm wanting to get into all this online gaming that's going on and was asking what are some good games to get and does anyoen have any tips or ideas that i need to keep in mind..thanks guys sorry bout all that

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1275
Call of Duty 4 I would get on PC as the cap for people in a single round online on a console is 26 I believe whereas PC is up to 50.....

Resistance fall of man is great online it used to be my religion for quite some time. I also had Warhawk but got bored of it fairly quickly, but it was fun.

Thats all I've really focused on for online PC gets most of my online attention.

PSN: Saffron if anyone cares to add, not online a lot though.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 685
i will add you mike this thursday....i dont really know how to work all the online stuff on it yet or any of it for that matter so i will learn soon...thanks...yea i've played resistance and it's awsome..i love it

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 242
All YOU PS3 Guys SUCCCKKK!!! 360 Rulessss!!! HA HAH HA HA HA. Nah ,Im just kidding I cant afford one right now, but I heard that they rock.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1277
Planet Earth on Blu-ray (PS3)....woot

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 689
blu-ray+1080i plasma ftw!!!

and once ps3 games are able to be put on blu-ray disks the graphics will b unreal man

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1278
most of them are on blu-ray already....(back of game cases show blu-ray symbol)

Once developers learn how to use the PS3 to it's full potential and stop creating sub par ports, we'll see some amazing stuff.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 693
hell yea....i didnt no i just read that they havent figured out a way to put games on bluray disks ....but if they already found out how...then mabey it was an old internet site...oh well.....yea it's got alot more potential than a 360 by waht i've read....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6741
PS3 prices came down. It cost as much as 360 but with better quality parts.
The best feature is, being allowed to upgrade your own hard drive without paying Sony any royalties. For once, they didn't get greedy and restrict the hardware via proprietary devices. Upgrading is just as easy as changing hard drives in a computer. Try that with 360.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 694
mine only has the 40gb hd....but it would take a crazy amount of sh!t to fill that amount up..why would a person need more than that.....only downfall is mine dont pay alot of ps2 games but i dont care...i sold all of my ps2 games so i'm good to go....

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2900
assassins creed looks tight... i always go to blockbuster wanting to rent that game but always see halo 3 and pick that up first...

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 628
how did you guys get your ps3s online i cant get mine on i have tried everything

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 697
i just ran an ethernet cable into it and went and did the setup..you gotta run the ps3 with no disk in it and then go over to the riht in the menue and set up your online account..it takes a while but it's worth it any more questions ya can hit me up on aim= j69noel or msn at ptownboy420@hotmail.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 6755
Don't you have wire/wireless internet? PS3 comes with wireless ready. All you have to do is connect to the internet and sign on. Sony seems to be finally learning from their mistakes. $hittysoft on the other hand, is going the other way. They want to charge for every single thing. How much money is enough?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 698
yea ^isaac but my router is at my other house so i was just tellin him....i havent used it with the router yet but can you tel me how do i sign it online through wireless....or will it do it automatically like my laptop

Gold Member

Post Number: 6757
I set mine up last year, but wasn't hard at all. I think it's in the setup where you select the wireless network. After that, it's done. The account setup was also easy. Once done, you can start sending emails via the account.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 921
Fight night and Call of Duty 4 are amazing. Both are great single and multi-player games.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 701
thanks troy...my boy thinks he got game at fight night...to bad he's still a b!tch..i'ma half to get it and dominate him at it

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 927
^lol. Yeah, my friend thinks so too. We had to play the frazier/ali fight 5 times last night before deciding I owned with Ali. I haven't played online, but it's a great party game when you have friends over.
Call of duty is just my favorite for both when you have 3+ people, and resistance is a great 1 player.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 703
just beat resistance like 5 minutes ago...bad azz game...it gets fu(kin hard at the end....make sure you keep rocket launcher fully loaded!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us