New System for My CUSTOM BLAZER

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 138
I have bought a 1987 blazer fully customized but it only came with a sh!tt deck a PG amp and 2 12" JLw1's, so i need a system that will bump and everybody will hear it, what should i get, i have an 18" eclipse titanium pro 3000 watts rms, should i just get an amp for this, and use this or is it a waste? anyways let me know what you guys are thinking, thanks

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admitin ur an a$$hole ...

Post Number: 326
i hear those subs are amazing other wise im very happy with my 18 btl. maybe a couple DD 15s? post sum pics of your new ride

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15932
can we get some pics of your customized blazer?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4408
Thats a good sub you have there. Get a good box + amp for it and it will be loud for sure.

And x3 on the pics........ I also have a 1st gen Blazer

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 487
It's junk, lemme just take it off your hands for $100???

lol, j/p... they're awesome from everything I've heard. But I would decide how much you want to spend on everything, cuz if you use that sub you gonna need $$$ for amp and electrical.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3249
youll need a good charging system to run 3000 watts

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 139
ok heres some pics, ok so ill sell the 18 i gues for 7 or 800 and upgrade my system, i wanna start off with an indash i love those things, i have lots of pics of the blazer i attached a few pics
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1020
that looks sharp, I thought you were talking about the full size, but d@mn that looks good. lets see some pics of the inside

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3080
that blazer looks bada..ss i have always liked that bodystyle blazer.

if you were to sell that cute lil ti pro how much? any trades?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3081
p.s. the ti pro is more for spl only driven applications. im sure it can play music but thats not what they were built for.

3k daily takes a lot of reserve power and a great alternator.
but if you can do it it would be great. =)

imo id go with a 18 rd audio hw. v.2 or a fi btl. or a tc sounds 5200 is you can afford/find one they would be great on 3k i had a chance to hook up my hw v.2 the other day on my 3250.1 and she sounded great!! in 9 cu feet tuned to 34 she had great low bass extension and was crazy loud. i was amazed at how this woofer took the power so easy. i ran it for about 5 minutes and she never got hot and still isnt even roken in. =( im getting to the point where i think i can do hair tricks with both amps hooked up. =-) hehe.

the btl is a proven wofer in the 3k-4k daily range. look at the vids.
troy jones has some good ones they arent very exsensive and give great output.

the 5200 may be the most exspensive but actually uses te same motor as the ti pro, but is more versitale and works great for high rms daily setup. and i think is the only one with a 4 voice coil.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4434
Nice blazer...... what motor is that?

And get on s10forum.com if you're not already

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 903
damn that blazer is awesome dude

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 140
umm i have about 1300 into that ti pro, i could let it go for 800, its in mint condition ive never used it, and ill take trades also, its a turbo 350 outta a corvette, it has 373 racing gears and racing clutches crovette bands and b&m stage 2 shift kit. its fast dude. i will join the s10 forum. thanks guys, o and the interior is nice except for the back seats they gotta go

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 217
freakin' sweet azz ride chris!! put a half naked chick on the hood and post some more pics( he said in a nasty bill clinton like voice)!

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 710
that is a sick blazer.. i love that body style.

out of curiosity, are those intakes custom? i've never seen anything like that on a 350, so im going to assume they are. i'm thinking of doing something like with my camaro and i was just wondering what you used/how you made those.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3103
what type of trades you looking for? i have a few motors =\ i could send my btl 18 off an get it reconed and tade you that and maybe a xxx motor? i dunno id love t have it ut i think im knee deep in other car audio equip purchases.

i do like this blazer. =) im sure it will get loud hehe. i bet you could sell that ti pro pretty easy. =) and get a new btl with some money lelft to put towards and amp. hehe.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 509
I dont know if i would want to tear up a vehicle that nice with bass. I wanna see it do a wheelie

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 141
yeah lol its all reinforced with the right racing tires it will lift the front end without twisting the frame, and ill trade my ti pro for any name brand indash anybody got anything?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3110
=( the only thing i dont have. =( wish i could take this off yur hands. *sighs*

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 144
what else you got hunter?

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 148
hunter you got anything else?

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 910
Nice ride! My bro has the full size of that body style and it's nice. How much $ do you plan on puttin in your amps and charging?

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 150
however much it takes Troy, the thing is a guy in a local shop told me its not worth it and if i bought like 2 of his 12" Jl's would be louder then my 18" eclipse ti pro, im willing to put as much money into it all as i need, i need some professionals, will the be loud, anybody know anyone who has had the ti pros? thanks guys and thanks troy

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3128
ive got a btl motor a 05 xxx motor a tc sounds oem 10 an re 35.1 amp. and a zx350.4 kicker amp. hmmm im not sure what else. =(

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1079
aye, how come you can't text a n!gga back?

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 152
what you talkin about thieves

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3129
he talking to me lol. interested in any of those things?

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 154
none of its rele use to me

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 155
bump

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4235
what ya gonna do for some components :-) .. can't skip on the most important part :-)

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4503
LMAO at the shop trying to push JL. Good subs but they will rip you off so bad for them.

The sooner you learn not to listen to salesmen the better..........

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 157
i didnt pay for them M.S they came wit tha truck, i have my 18 ti pro that may be going in there, and the guy put jl speaks all the way around so well see how it sounds if it doesnt sound good ill get new components jack

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3984
I gotta nice box for some 15's for a blazer... fits perfect between the wheel wells. 12cu 40hz. 38inch wide ;) was designed for a 99 blazer. What are you gunna push the TI with? zx2500.1 atomic 5000.1 keeker warhorse? lol

Silver Member

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 158
i dont know Killa thats what i was just gonna post, im not sure what do u recommend i get confused with the ohms and stuff since my sub is a quad 1 ohm? what amp should i get?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us