I need help guys....

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 14953
i was just going through my paypal account to see all of my past transactions. well i see that i have spent $240 on that silent murder game. i couldn't believe it. i thought it was around $160 but no. its $240 to be exact. i feel that i might spend more money on that game in the future cause i can't seem to get away from it.

i was thinking sharing this info with you guys would help me not play that game. damn i can't believe it. i could of got a decent sub with that money.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4561
There are lots of things you could have bought with that money.I'll say it again;I WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT GAME!You didn't listen though but I told you about the things that would happen with that game right when you and I discovered it or started playing it.That's a shame you spent that much money on that game...and sadly it's all script and just text.You're not using any actual skill to do this "Pwning" in that game.Compare it to Dota for example or Starcraft,those games require actual skill and not just high attributes that anyone can get if they spend a ridiculous amount of time on it.Just cut your losses now and sell the account if possible.There may be someone that is willing to buy it for 50 bucks even though you spent a lot more money and not just money but a crazy amount of time on that game.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6309
well as far as the money spent youll just have to move on but it was a good learning experience theres a balance to everything ill pray for you as well

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14955
thanks sean and rob.

yeah i am not gonna spend any money on that game anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4575
You need to do more than not just spend money.Don't play the game at all anymore.You have to go cold turkey to beat an addiction.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14956
what you are asking me to do is impossible rob. its too hard to stay away from that game.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6678
thank god im working now and i havent created a paypal account.. :-) cuz theres no way in hell im spendingmoney on that game i barely get there i think im a give my clan to one of my clan member that deserves it :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14957
damn you. its cause of you i started playing that game. thanks alot lilrob. lol. its all good though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6681
hahah i know... it was fun at the beginning for me but now is not that fun anymore i see you got like 7 million for like defense damn chad hahaha u could of bought a cold air intake for your ride man

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14958
lol i already have one. make that 10 million defense man. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6682
hahahh dude just chill like man with that u can get one fine azz CLEAN hooker

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14965
yeah i am gonna chill out for a bit.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4104
lol...chad you can send me all the money you are going to spend on the game and ill hold it for you :-O

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14967
lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5918
nerd....

lol jk chad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »