Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1226
why would anyone pay 5 grand for 90 watts

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4419
An audiophile would spend 5 grand on that amp without even thinking about it.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2583
Then there a fu*king idiot.^^^^^^^^^^

Gold Member

Post Number: 4456
"Then there a fu*king idiot.^^^^^^^^^^"

At least pretend to be smart if you're going to make fun of some person's level of intelligence.Seriously.You should have said "they're" meaning they are.You have no idea what an audiophile is do you?You're making yourself look like a "fu*king idiot".

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1826
if i had steady job i'd buy it. if you listened to that it would feel like 500 watts not 90. i love tubes

Gold Member

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1827
plus thd is prolly .0005% or something insanely low like that

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1892
True SQ amp right there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4459
I have a steady job but I still won't buy one lol.I'm not that picky about my SQ but I'd buy one if I had some money to waste.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2584
$5000 no way in hell.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4101
"At least pretend to be smart if you're going to make fun of some person's level of intelligence.Seriously.You should have said "they're" meaning they are.You have no idea what an audiophile is do you?You're making yourself look like a "fu*king idiot"."

who made you king of car audio??
the way you talk you should belong in caraudio.com

D!ck

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 530
x2

Gold Member

Post Number: 4469
Like I said...do you guys know what an audiophile is?A true audiophile doesn't care how much he spends an any part or component,there are no corners cut and no penny saved.Google it since you probably don't know.I also never once said I was the "king of car audio".Now for Joey who said "Then there a fu*king idiot.^^^^^^^^^^" well...I'm sure they are a bit more intelligent than he is if they have earned the amount of money to toss into an amplifier of that caliber.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2731
Hmmmm. The topology of that amp isn't all that impressive and that is like $400 worth of parts tops. They threw in the wood panels for just that reason. I could build an amp that would smash that one in every way for 1/10 of the cost. DD seems to be playing the "we are one of the best" card lately, and it is driving alot of people to other brands. Just look what it has done to RE.

Brax/Helix FTW.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4471
"Hmmmm. The topology of that amp isn't all that impressive and that is like $400 worth of parts tops. They threw in the wood panels for just that reason. I could build an amp that would smash that one in every way for 1/10 of the cost. DD seems to be playing the "we are one of the best" card lately, and it is driving alot of people to other brands. Just look what it has done to RE.

Brax/Helix FTW."

Build an amp Brad that will smash that one and I'll pay you the 400 in parts plus your labor.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2733
1/10 of "over $5,000" is 500+. And I have done it before so... deal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4475
I'm excited :-) I wanna see this amp build of yours step by step.Should be suhweet!

Gold Member

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1829
lmao you def. don't know that amp would only cost 500 to build. lmao you dont have any model numbers on tubes or know what size caps or resistors are in there. they could be 7.50 tubes or 310 dollar tubes. they could be 25 cent resistors or 19 dollar. that amp could cost 300 to make or 2500. you just don't know. unless ofcourse you DO know every part thats in there's model number????

Gold Member

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1832
bump foranswer

Gold Member

Post Number: 2585
What is to much.

Gold Member

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1835
ur too much

Gold Member

Post Number: 4477
"What is to much."

5,000 dollars is too much for the average person.Just imagine you were an actor or pro athlete or something that pays a lot of money and you wanted the best money could buy.That amp was not designed with the average consumer in mind so...it wasn't meant for middle or lower class like you and me.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1234
can tube amps produce lots of power or are all tube amps small and meant for high's and midbass only?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us