What u think of this

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 195
if i dont do the wall ima do sumtin crazy, well not crazy but ok...

ima mount the 2 subs to the back seats ,

the car im gettin it has a metal cover behind the back seats doesnt go al the way thru just like how a lincoln town car and marquis have,

so what i would do is cut two holes in it place dwon some dynamat cuz i dont want nothing rattling then mount them and use the trunk as a sub box prolly gonna put batteries and all that other stuff amp and distrubtion blocka n blah blah

u egtt he point on the way bottom and then close it off wit plexi or sumtin and make it were the trunk is to the specs of a box in cuft not sure what cuft it will be as of now and i will cut out a port it would be like opein my trunk is like lookin in a custom sub box of course ima make it look nice fiberglass and all im not quit sure

gotta see my budget and time i would have to do this cuz ima be doin this at my friend sry for the long post i doubt anyone is gonna read this

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
THUMP

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 70
a man that is a good idea im thinking of the same thing i have a 1990 park ave and that metal cover is on the back of my seat but i want to put 4 12s or 15s two going into the back of the seats and two going the other way to have the correct sound will the box have made like a normal box or can i make it the shape of the trunk

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1765
In no way would that work...unless you just used the metal side as a part of the box and built a box in your trunk with the other sides mounted flush to the metal

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
that is what im workin on figuring out im sure if it is the rite cuft it shouold be fine yeah im doin this cause it is also gonna be a kinda hidden system and im cut a hole in the seats

Ex. if i get the 18's ima cut a hole in the wall the size to fit woofer and hole in seat a cup inches bigger so the sub wont hit it at all and cover it with a type of screen gonna match the interior but im sure if done rite it will thump im also gettin http://www.splmeter.com/dbm2work.html n puttin that in fron

System
2 fi btl's 15's or 18's
1 memphis 4kw maybe 2
havent worked out midrange and tweeter maybe beyma

im only doin it like that is cuz i need the trunk and i have alot of peepz in my car all the time so gotta make it were they can sit and not ruin my subs or ne thing

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
reece i was possibly htinkin bout that but i would have to do sumtin so it doesnt just look weird o but it could work and i can find away i dunno i will fluck around wit it and find out from trial ad error

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1148
If you're gonna run 4kw you better get your charging system in order first or you will clip the hell out of those subs.

It will cost $1500+ for a charging system capable of that much power....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us