RE MT?

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 557
i have the chance to pick up a 12" re mt for about $170 and it needs to be reconed.......i only have room for 1 12" so it all works out pretty good........i just have a few Q's.....what do these retail for....how much is a recone.....and how much rms can it handle....thanks fer your imput....

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 816
not sure about any of those q's but they are loud @ss subs. I had a friend that was runnin 2 15's and he was knockin bags of chips off of the shelves in the gas station... scott (from fi) might be able to do a recone for you and you can find the RMS ratin at reaudio.com. tired of helpin people out when all it takes is a couple clicks to find the answer

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 817
actually I just looked on RE and it doesnt have an RMS rating. sorry bout that /\

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 196
umm...i believe an mt recone is around 200 or below depending on what coil configs you want...

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 818
sorry for the triple post but im pretty sure my friend was runnin 2500 to each. ill ask tomorrow if you still need to know

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1709
Not sure about a recone price. I think the subs are somehwere in the $400-$600 range new...Maybe a little higher/lower, but near there.

The RMS isn't able to be noted on the website since different amp/vc/enclosure configurations will give various different RMS values.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5813
The RE 15" MT is aruond 2500w rms and 5000w peak.
I fed around 1200w rms and it rattles everything in and around the car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us