NAD 752 problem

Anonymous

Hello,
I purchased a NAD 752 3 weeks ago, up until now no problems, wonderful sound. Then yesterday, all of a sudden, left channel goes fuzzy. Tried swapping speakers, fiddling with connections, no help. It seems the receiver is at fault. The software version is 1.20, anyone have any similar experience? Any advice before I return this to my dealer would be much appreciated.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 102
I would take it to your dealer right away while you can changed it.

Sometimes if the speaker wires get crossed and touch eachother, that could happen, but most likely it's a lemon you got - you should take it to the dealer as soon as you can.

Username: John_a

Post Number: 40
There have certainly been bad production runs of T752s and I believe they mostly came from 3rd-party software which NAD has now taken control of itself. Having said that, your symptom is a new one here, I think; the software problem was popping on changing volume and sudden and drastic volume increases. Is the fuzzy channel on all sources?

NAD will sort you out even if the dealer doesn't, if you e-mail them.

Best threads here on this:
NAD 752 V1.22 what are the improvements?
NAD T752 full of bugs

Username: Thirdeye69

Post Number: 1
Thanks for the replies, I will be paying my dealer a visit later today and will update. BTW, the problme is only with the left channel. Since I use a seperate CD player via analogue, I have not experienced any of the known bugs of this unit.

Username: Thirdeye69

Post Number: 2
Well, my dealer gave me a new unit, version 1.22. So far so good, it works!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us