NAD T773 With Snell speakers - Need your input

Username: Daniel

Post Number: 1
Hi all,

Finally, after audited Denon, NAD, and Rotel, I have decided to buy the NAD T773 Receiver with the Snell speakers. I would appreciate your input for this system - from quality sound and price, and if there is any other system that I need to autid as well ?

Thanks for your help, Daniel

Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 65
You have chosen two of the very best brands in the audio world. I can't see how you could do much better. What model Snells are you looking to buy?

Daniel Benatar
Unregistered guest
Thanks therealelitefan, I was on vacation, sorry for the late respnse. I am looking on the E.5mk2 Slim SNELL Floorstanding model, and with center speaker SNELL of CR.5mk2. For the Surround: Model SR.5 full-Range.

Daniel

Username: Hawk

Post Number: 58
I agree with therealelitefan--you have chosen two of the best brands around and I think it should make for a very satisfying system. I don't think you will do any better looking at anything else. I only wish I could find Snell speakers at a dealer somewhere around me!

Username: Gman

Post Number: 74
I am sure Snell speakers are still quite excellent, even though they lost their engineering guru Kevin Voeck's to Harman Kardon Int'l to head the Revel speaker division.

HK has been collecting a couple of great speaker engineering elites, among electronic engineers the last few years. Before they hired away from the National Research Council of Canada Floyd Toole who runs the Infinity division on HK now.

HK has become the George Steinbrenner of audio/video. For those not familiar with baseball and the NY Yankees, he is the majority owner that often hires and pays big bucks to free agent baseball stars.

I guess for our European/UK participants it would be like Real Madrid hiring away big soccer (football) stars, such as Beckham (Mr. Posh Spice)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us