Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1758
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9200338?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 80
do u watch baseball??? or even follow the whole thing??? if so u would know he used it when he was with the rangers, not the yanks.

Also the man fessed up, unlike others who dont admit, so big ups to that

no need to blame the yankees

Bronze Member
Username: Chum_ley

Post Number: 33
Once a cheater always a cheater and you cant tell me diff

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 302
The only way to stop it is to ban them for the first offence for life, that goes for all sports.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1744
ARod fessed up AFTER he was exposed recently by SI (Sports Illustrated magazine)....Arod has kept silent the past 6 years (2003) about it..so there's no credit there..and who knows what he's been doing since with the Yankees..he ain't gonna tell anybody unless he's forced...

I agree...1 strike and you are OUT....no 2nd chances for ANY pro athlete!....since that would be a new rule, it should be effective then only though..in the meantime , I would strip Arod of 3 years salary and bonuses, when he admitted use..

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 81
they have mandatory testing now, and i think its 1st offense 50 games, 2nd then 1 season and then lifetime

and if the whole list comes out, then the era in baseball b4 2003 will reveal some ugly truth, which might end up killing the sport

im not really a baseball fan, just intrigued by this

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 303
Ban their As*ses for life for the first offence. What kind of message is this sending kids, that you can do drugs and still get paid the big bucks with just a slap on the wrist. You start banning them for life for the first offence and it will stop. They aren't being paid for taking drugs. If they hold any kind of records, they should be stripped from the record books.

They should never be considered for the hall of fame, maybe for the hall of SHAME.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1759
Mohamad is right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us