Mag V4 Soon

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9940
http://stereointegrity.com/forums/si-products/188-mag-v4-shipment-ordering-date.html

Upload

Anyone getting one?

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 227
im going to hold off before testing one out. whenever a sub switches to xbl^2 technology i like to wait and see how they perform. i dont want to buy one and find out 90% of them are coming unaligned. im sure SI has tested them thoroughly and everything, but i just think ill wait a little before jumping on the bandwagon on this one.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9941
Nick refuses to release anything until it is absolutely perfect, which is why it has taken so long for this new Mag to be made.

I'd be willing to bet that there won't be any problems with these subs when they ship.

I also don't think it will be much of a bandwagon on this. Mainly because the market for this type of sub isn't really available in the forums. How many threads do you read where a person want a 12" SQ sub that is designed for a 1cuft sealed box that can take 500-1k daily?

Still wanna hear a review from someone on here though. I've read a few on other forums but its just not the same as getting one from someone I know on here.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3999
"How many threads do you read where a person want a 12" SQ sub that is designed for a 1cuft sealed box that can take 500-1k daily?"

That would fit the bill nicely for me. Know what pricing will be like?

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9943
$249 shipped to the lower 48

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3794
good price.

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 228
yeah, i know nick says that with every line of subwoofers he releases. not saying it isnt true, but with ANY new product i never want to be the first to buy it.

huge companies have recalls all the time, and they go through a LOT more testing than companies like SI run.

but if i had to bet on it...i would say its going to be a damn fine product. just give me a month or two and ill probably be ordering one or picking up a used one.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

RE MT 15 VFL 200.1 , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1810
im getting 1 or 2

depends on the money i have at the time

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9947
Cool mike. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about them.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5259
I think I'm going to buy one to replace my 04/05 RE XXX 15"

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9949
Cool Kevin. Any reason why you want to replace the XXX? Fan of xbl^2 I see lol.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3795
eh xxx>mag v.4

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3012
Kevin, I'd be interested in taking that 15" off of you, if you are selling it once you replace it. I can pick up of course.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5260
Just size really.. that XXX is taking up a lot of my trunk. I'm going to keep it and use it as a home theater sub on a 1000watt plate amp most likely :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us