Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9901
Ok, we are going to do a quick poll.

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION ON THE FOLLOWING

1. Have it at Hooters about 35 minutes south of DC off I-95

2. Have it at Action Audio about 30 minutes south of DC off I-95

3. Have it in York PA at the same spot as last time

4. There is a person on CA called "12 voltz" who has a shop in MD. I can try to speak with him about maybe letting us use some of his parking lot for our meet. He is hosting some events this weekend.

Where would it be best for YOU to have it at. Right now, lets just assume we could have it at any of those places. Lets get some opinions so either I or someone else can try to make arrangements with that place.
Please rank those places 1, 2, 3, and 4. If you cannot make it to one of the places (IE, too far to drive), then please state you can not make it to that location. We will go with the place that the most people can make it to.

Another thing, I am toying with the idea of making threads on CA and maybe SSA to see if anyone in those parts would care to come. Someone on here has also requested that maybe we can try and make it more into a competition with every person throwing in $5 and first, second, and third get money or something. We can work out those details after we get a location set in stone. I am willing to hear opinions on that as well.

BTW, do NOT post you don't care. Please give me some insight on what you think.

PS - if you have anything negative to say about me making a new thread, well tough sh1t. The other one was cluttered and getting lengthy.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1148
My preference would be #1. then 2, 4, 3
if its in York, PA again i can't make that drive i don't know how far the 12volt place in maryland place is but its probably too far.. Don't rule it out just because of me. If that's where the majority wants it then do it there i can make the next meet.

As to threads on other forums. I don't mind as long as it doesn't turn into a fag-fest.

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1396
i am good with all, 12voltz is 47 miles south of the york meeting spot

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 742
If I can make it, I would prefer 12volt.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9907
His shop is about an hour and a half from my house. How does that effect your thinking Phil?
His addy is on this link:http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=10274

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 722
3 or 4, I ain't driving to south azz end of DC and having to deal with all that d@mn traffic.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7803
If it was up to me I'd say number 3 b/c thats the closest one to me....... but I really wouldn't mind 1 or 2 since you guys came all the way up here last time.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9911
Seems like number 3 is the favorite right now.

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 644
3 or 4 is fine for me.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9654
3 for me but the idea of having other forum members come to that location is cool too if they are interested but I dont think money for 1,2,3 is a good idea but a simple meet maybe with classes to make it interesting

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1401
i'm running in the rookie class

Gold Member

Post Number: 9655
haha yeah right....without a new box ill definitely not win even in rookie

Silver Member

Post Number: 723
<<<<< Rookie Class - 4 10's

Silver Member

Post Number: 724
Sean,

If ya had a new enclosure, what would ya be running?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9657
a single image dynamics idq 12 or the resonant engineering re re 12 haha but the image dynamics would probably be louder....if I had more time id probably mess with the re for spl only though because I dont want to mess up the image dynamics

Silver Member

Post Number: 725
Well, if ya want, I got an enclosure sitting here that was design/built for a XXX 12 @ 2.2cf @ 34hz ( 36.25 Sq.In. Port ).

You could bring those subs and slap them in there just to see what they do in that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9660
Thanks....I might just take you up on that....when is the meet

Silver Member

Post Number: 726
I think those details are still being hammered out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us