Ipod touch is the sh1t!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 879
B4 I got 1 I used 2 play with the ones that they have in the store and say "these are hot but no worth 300 bucks."
MAN WAS I WRONG!!!!
Plz every1 needs 2 have 1 of these once u get it youlll be amazed at what it does. Besides the cool "touch" factor if you have just a little bit of computer knowledge u can hack (jailbreak) it and tht opens up a whole new world.
You can add games tht u control like a wii by moving the phone. You can add
Game boy advance and gameboy game and millions of other applications.
Man this thing is sick for real only cons I can think of is surfing the web on wifi KILLS the battery and tht it uses wifi at all I wish it ran on EDGE or something but its not a cell phone so thts not going 2 happen.
You guys need to get 1.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5603
ehhh, not worth the money imo. but i only use mp3 for running, so with $300 i got alot better one than that. glad you're happy with yours though.

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 264
yea same here, glad you really like yours, but in no way it's worth the money, i think i saw in a magazine it cost them like $100 to make it. And the space you get makes it an even worse buy just for touch controls.

Silver Member

Post Number: 881
Well I aint buy it was a christmas gift from my girl soo win win

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 779
That sounds really cool.

Hey, if you were to post this in the MP3 section where others post about MP3's you would get more responses to your thread.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4970
^^^ Hhaha I doubt that, that's a dead section

And I agree not worth $300

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16348
M.S. just sealed the deal for me. i was considering on buying one but MS said its not worth it so i ain't gonna get one. lol. seriously.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 799
MS, there is 10 Ipod topics in the sub section right now.
If they posted them in the Mp3 section it wouldnt be dead.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4973
@ Chad

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1200
But if he posted in that section, none of our members on this side of the forum would see it. Who here honestly checks the MP3 section daily? The subwoofers section s like one big family :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16350
lol matt. hahaha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 882
Ok I haven't said nuffin yet but zac ur starting to annoy me. Ur not a mod so I'm not listening to u and neither are many other ppl. Stop telling ppl what 2 do if u wana tell ppl what to do run for president. You never even post on this forum so stop b1tching I'm tired of reading ur gey posts.
I posted tht in THIS section bcuz I wanted THIS group of ppl to read idk the ppl in the mp3 section so why would I post there I dnt care what thy say I'm letting these guys no my opinion on a product tht can be used n car audio. So chill the fu<k who do u think u r tryna start a revolution of change plz sit down and shut da fu<k up. I've kept my mouth shut but ur annoying me now. Now back to nice dwight.

Silver Member

Post Number: 883
Man I aint mean 2 snap like tht sorry for the harsh grammer man but dag just let things the way they are if ppl didn't like them then they wudnt be like tht

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 651
yeah zac why dont u just fu<k off?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 800
Stop posting ipod threads in this section.

SGDenny, grow up.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 143
my name is zac davis...i cry about everything

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 653
You have helpful posts sometimes but MJ is right. Your internet crusade to end postings in "wrong" sections is ridiculous. Most people do not go to any part of this forum except "Subwoofers" because everyone here who are regular posters know each other and it is extremely active which is not the case for most other sections. Look at the For Sale section; not more than 3 posts for anything. OT only has a few constant topics.

So what is the worst part of posting here? If someone knows the answer, you get it quick. If no one knows the answer it slowly falls down the topics and into achieve.

Just give it a rest, in my opinion you doing nothing but post whoring.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 801
SG, how is this post a question?

The heading says "Ipod touch is the sh!t"

Thats a question? No, that is post whoring.

If you or any other member wants to praise Ipod's do it somewhere other than the Subwoofer section.

Myself and others are sick and tired of great threads being bumped to the archives within hours because a small group you want to talk about your xbox and mp3 players.

Come on guys, why is this such a big deal.

It's all about getting attention with you guys.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR IPOD IN THE SUB SECTION!!!
The rest of us don't care about your Xbox game or online battles or favorite songs on your little Ipod.
I'm sure theres members who do though, probably in Video Games and Portable Electronics.....why not post this stuff there?

PLEASE, I'm begging you guys. If we work together we can generate tons of traffic in ALL the sections of our forum.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 758
^ i have never in my life ben on a forum with sucn a winy little b!tch...zac why dont you just become a member of ca.com....this sh!t is really getting old and your never gonna get through to everyone....and just by you responding to this therad you are posting in the wrong section..so why would you continue to bump this mans thread if you dotn like it.......let it die off.....now this is a thread of people arguing with you..look wht you yourself have done....

btw dwright thanks for the info i prolly bout to go get one friday....i may need some help to figure the hacking sh@!t out

Silver Member

Post Number: 884
Exactly if it mad ppl around here mad the majority would def crack down on it.. We dnt need a president we are A SELF GOVERNING SOCIETY! We dnt need some1 trying 2 be our daddy we let each other kno if we dnt like something so back down. You've been trying for a couple weeks now and it aint working so give up

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 365
zac you give great help and know a great deal about car audio but honestly the more you tell them to stop the more they will do it to piss you off best to just ignore the post or if you really care talk to ecoustics about being a mod. just my 2 cents.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 802
Members like you guys come and go. We're trying to weed out the bad apples, you seem to be the few.

When your gone or have begun posting in the correct sections, this forum will attract more traffic and our value will increase.

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
I figured it out from google its very easy when u get it PM or I'M and ill tell u how its easy tho

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 803
You may be right Patrick.

Silver Member

Post Number: 886
haha u dnt kno me zac or the ppl ur tlkin bout.u saying we come and go what about u im on here all day every day i post evry day if u dnt believe me ask chad lee so shut the fu ck up. I love ecoustics what about u u love ca.com so go there

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 762
i am here all the time...and i aint going anywhere i will always be here

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5608
"u love ca.com so go there"

j/w but what's wrong with ca.com?

Silver Member

Post Number: 888
I never said anything was wrong with ca.com but he's trying 2 force their way of doing things down our throats.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 655
"When your gone or have begun posting in the correct sections, this forum will attract more traffic and our value will increase."

What do you have to support this argument? I believe that this is completely wrong. The people that are here and here because we want to run our own forums. I understand what you want to happen but you are so incredibly annoying.

If it bothers you, ignore it. The MAJORITY on this forum are opposed to your view and if you want to change it contact ecoustics.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 805
Thank you for the intelligent question SGDenny.

To answer it...well that's easy...
A few years ago, when I, Glasswolf, Jonathan, Mikechk9, Sean, and countless other audio fanatics posted regularly, there wasn't any of this nonsense going on...and the forum had MUCH more traffic.

We were there to answer questions, there to learn from each other, and yes there to bullsh!t once in awhile. I'm sure anybody reading this thread has learned a few things here, I know I have. :-)

Now days, and this is just my opinion, a lot of the nonsense seems to discourage many of the audio enthusiasts from posting on Ecoustics and many have left because of it.
Some of those who've stayed deal with it.

Again,
I'm only attempting to lend a hand in bringing this place back to it's former glory by acknowledging the things I feel are the catalyst to our forum's decline.
And if any of you reading here share this view, help Ecoustics out by reminding other members to post in the appropriate topic sections.
And why not take it a step further, venture out of the Sub section for once and post in other places?haha :-)

Please guys, I understand having a larger audience to read your posts is the primary reasons for your posting of off topic threads here but it is killing Ecoustics, killing it.

Nearly everyone of you has said word for word "Ecoustics is a joke"...this is the reason why.

If you won't take it seriously who will?

Finally, in response to your last comment SGDenny,
I disagree, the majority do not condone this type of posting.
There may be a few who enjoy using it as a "free for all" place to brag and converse but most of us do that in PM's, E-mails, Myspace, or in person, or somewhere else general conversations occur.

It's my estimation subs should be a topic of conversation in a forum entitled "Subwoofers".
But again, just my opinion here guys.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 661
Well I respect your view but if anything is going to change, you should arrange supporters and contact ecoustics, because your route, chances are, will just bother people and make them want them to listen less. I do remember when some of those posters you referred posted, and the intelligence level was very high and I learned a lot. (I lurked for a while before I decided to register)

Unfortunately most of those intelligent posters have left, for what reason? I'm not sure. But that had to factor in how the forum has developed to what it is now.

Zac, for example, you have been registered for 4 years but only have 800 posts. We all know that you know a lot about this field but I have not seen you post until fairly recently. I'm not saying go post whore on every section and get lots of posts, but there are MANY legitimate concerns.

There are many downfalls to ecoustics...the lack of f/s section bumping...daily outages...difficult navigation...which have existed for years, so I understand that your only route is to do what you're doing but I hope you can understand why people can get upset when you tell them what to do .

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 588
I have more than one username, heres one.

Thanks for the great read Denny, you brought up some good points.
And yes the forum downages are annoying, they hurt this place more than anything.

I hope people understand I'm not telling them to do something, just suggesting things that can improve our forum. And as you said Ecoustics needs to do their part as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Ezstuff

Neenah, Wisconsin United States

Post Number: 47
post count is just a number. your post count doesnt show people how smart you are. you could have 10000 stupid posts about how you love t1tties or somethin and he'd be the smartest guy on here? no. I'd rather listen to the guy that has only 20 posts that are actually relevant and beneficial to the topic and car audio. but thats just my opinion

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 737
i dont like coming to this forum anymore because there is always dumb arguing going on

anyways, i have the iphone and it is very nice
i played with the sprint touch and the verizon voyager before and the iphone kills them. the voyager seemed to have a bit of lag when trying to use the touch screen, although the keypad is nice to have sometimes. and the sprint touch just felt cheap when i held it although it preformed decent.

thats all, now this thread has a useful review instead of being an argument center like every other thread
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us