Decisions Decisions, please help

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1466
I have the money for either a second rd1000.1 to strap to my current one, but only have stock charging. Or I could get a second Alpha v1, therefore they would both be running ~1/2 power.

Should I get a second 12" or a second amp, or just save the money?

And please don't come in here trying to knock RD...I have no time for it and don't care what you have to say at that point. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7438
a second amp will draw more power which would be harder on your charging system so if your staying with stock charging id say get a second 12 instead

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1379
I'd get the second Alpha, then, when you upgrade your electrical, get a bigger amp.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1467
yeah that would be the smarter thing to do. so the real question is, should I buy a second alpha or just save the money?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7441
saving up your money wont hurt just keep an eye out to make sure they are going to continue making the model subwoofer you currently own

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1469
the line is already discontinued:-) it was discontinued when I got the first one, so there are a few left

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2008
buy the sub then save some more money and get another amp

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1471
I know...but it's not so much the amp as it is the charging system. I'm trying to get rid of my chevy...I will never own one again...and I won't have to opp to get a new vehicle until the end of next summer...so yeah, the question is still do I get the sub now or wait until after I get this next vehicle and start a new project aka save the money?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us