Username: Dubmc23

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 216
will that work?? or do i need a special connector? my deck is a DEH-7800MP

Silver Member
Username: Vtouch06

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 278
this one plugs into ur rca-to headphone jack of ur zune and it comes with a charger...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pioneer-Car-Radio-Stereo-Microsoft-Zune-Rca-Input -Cable_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118QQcategoryZ38636QQihZ014QQitemZ3301 99797316QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

or this one..

you plug it in the back of the HU into the IP-Bus and plug it into the headphone jack...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-ip-bus-to-RCA-Aux-Input-Cable-for-iPOD-XM-Zune_W0QQi temZ370008019797QQihZ024QQcategoryZ58350QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4944
As long as your HU has AUX input you you connect anything to it with just a standard cable

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 790
Yeah, I think that unit has a 1/8 mini input on the back of the deck. Not sure though, but as MS said, if it does just buy a mini to mini cord from Radioshack/walmart.

Also, another option, maybe not the best choice but there is a $19 Belkin wireless battery powered FM transmitter that will work on any radio, in your car, the home stereo, even the boombox on the job site haha. Its a great unit because it has internal battery power so it doesnt have to be plugged into anything, it can be used anywhere on any radio.

I always keep one handy.

Silver Member

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 291
^^WOW im suprise to didnt say sum Sh*t about its in the wrong sections..fukin puzzy

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3256
Dude V.T. give it a rest, whoever you are. You have no idea what Zac knows and has done in his audio career. I am surely not the only one who is sick of your nOOb ass that just joined last month coming here and acting like you are some big, bad regular that knows everything about everything...... especially about a long time member and true audio professional like Zac.

Silver Member

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 295
lol i respect him for that, but why he gotta be a bit*h bout where ppl post sh*t at? Brad Warren i thought u was a cool chilled guy until now.... didnt u see the thread sum1 started just for him? a pic of ur puzzy azz face should go next to his kissing him..LMAO

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/424915.html

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7737
VT, normally I stay out of sh1t like this but dude, come on. How old are you? You probably just made the biggest mistake of your stay in Ecoustics and it could be coming to an end quickly. You just called Brad a puzzy lol. Cant wait to see what Mr. Warren and everyone else says back. Have a nice day VT

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3258
I have seen all the threads for weeks and I know exactly what is going on. Real smart of you to start up with me now.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 656
Come on VT. I'm against zac too but Brad is a good man, leave him out of it.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1204
Oh no!
Brad is bringing on the pwnage :D
He is a master at it ya know lol....

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2259
dude that thread is over with and its all taking care of y do u gotta just bring up sh!t that trashes a someones thread that is more important that ur childish comments. make ur own thread if u want to continue this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us