OT - Verizon

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 413
my phone broke last night and im looking for a used one to use for the last 5 months of my contract. if anyone has an old phone they could donate to me i would appreciate it. i will pay S&H if someone has one. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 604
i have a motorola v220 i think somewhere. its verizon. ill look around for you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
i would appreciate that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
ok i found it but i dont have the charger... u still want?

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
yeah, i can just pick up a charger at walmart. i dont know where you are at but my zip is 43403
let me know price

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
f*ck... nvm bro u dont want this phone. it has water damage and only turns on and works for like a minute i just tested it out. sorry i couldnt help. good luck :-(

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 429
i gotta vx8600 chocalate phone, i'll take 50 shipped for it, a plastic part of the like the hinge is broke off so the phone is really flimsy, it works perfectly fine though, i did have someone interested in it but i can't seem to find a damn digi camera to take a pic of the plastic part that is broke off, email me at betterdayz728@bex.net if your interested, i'm goin to try to use someoens camera sometime this week

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
thanks anyways josh. marcus sorry i dont want the phone is it is broken even though it still works. i need someting that will hold up for 5 months. thanks though i appreciate it.
anyone else have an old verizon that they could part with?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10472
I have an old verizon flip phone I'm not using. I think the battery just needs charged. It's an audiovox model, not sure of the exact one but it works. Normal wear and tear. With charger and clip. Not sure how you would get it activated tho......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us