(4) Audioque SD2.5 10 vs. (3) Alpine X 12's

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3482
SD2.510-D4(10s) 4 of those or 3 12" Alpine X's on Zx2500.1 sealed.... looking for SQ and Output for daily in SEALED i only have about 1-1.5ft per sub if 10, maybe 1.75ft tops for 12's

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4440
I'd have to say the Alpine...just because too many noobs on here have the SD2.5s,man do I hate those subs.Are you set on those subs though?What about a couple SI Mags in there?You could also copy Chad's setup :-)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6286
my bro sealed his audioque 2.5 12 sd with a plate over the port and he said it was very tight sealed ps he hit 136 db with it sealed on the 600 rms compared to 142.4 db ported 35 hz tune....but I dont no anything about the alpine type x's

Gold Member

Post Number: 6287
Rob just curious why you hate the 2.5 audioques

Gold Member

Post Number: 4443
You could also stick with DD and run 3512s and feed about 12-1400 RMS a piece.That would slam i don't think you have the charging for that Kicker amp though...what do you have for an alt and wiring?

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 349
sean he hit 142.4 dB with only one 12 AQ 2.5sd?

not bad how big was the box? and in what kinda car?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6288
2.50 cubic feet net and its in a 2006 jeep liberty

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 302
personally i like the 2.5s.. they are very loud for their size. but if your going for sq then i would steer away from them they dont really sound the best. or at least there are subs that sound better. im not saying they dont have any sq

Gold Member

Post Number: 3483
Rob, i only have a 150A alt in there now its stock, and i have a brand new battery under the hood not sure what specs tho, then a yellow top in the rear with about 14ft of 0gauge kicker hyperflex connecting the alt\battery to the rear battery so it should be able to pass a good 250A on that short length. Im going to eventually upgrade to maybe a 200 or 300A but thats later on... i dont bang to long so i ussualy have the power for the amount of time i do..

and
"2.50 cubic feet" WAY to big for me to get 3 12s in my trunk with boxes that size LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3484
Can i get some links for the MAG's and RL's

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2586
www.stereointegrity.com/
www.soundsplinter.com/

Gold Member

Post Number: 4487
The Mag and RL-S will cost you a bit more than what you were looking at before but I'm sure it will also sound substantially better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6317
and
"2.50 cubic feet" WAY to big for me to get 3 12s in my trunk with boxes that size LOL

sorry killa I was answering eddy

Gold Member

Post Number: 6318
and just givin you something to go by for a sealed application sq wise with the 10's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us