Fisher Customs A+

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 936
BJ and Chris have done it again, Chris finished up my design before schedule Friday night, he e-mails me and asks if he should send the design to BJ (since he had some free time this weekend). I told him yeah I'll have him build it.

Today BJ e-mails me that he received the design from Chris and told me pricing and what not. I then ask for a request payment in Paypal and an hour later after I paid I get an e-mail, the box is already on its way to completion

"I received your payment. And I have some more good news. Your box is
already finished. I was counting on you making payment, so I went
ahead and started on your box this afternoon. I knew you were needing
it right away, so I knocked it out for you."

Fisher Customs has had the best services/products every time I used them. I highly recommend them to all.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 14874
fisher price customs ftw. lol you know i am just messin with you bj. lol.

yeah fisher customs seemed like a very responsible guy. if i needed a box built, i wouldn't hesitate for a second on buying from fisher customs.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5036
bj does have the best customer service i've seen, and some of the nicest boxes. just got my second box from him yesterday, and hopefully i'll be ordering a third box soon.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1351
yea fisher customs has GREAT customer service and build very very nice boxes. i would recomend them to anyone i no. oh and they have very nice prices too. Fisher Customs FTW!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 268
Easy Chad, LOL.

Thanks for the nice thread Mike. I appreciate everyones business. I do what I can to make everyone happy.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 161
fisher hasnt replied to me for almost a week. it cool though noe i gotta wait a lil longer for my specs, used all my cash :P.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 269
Torn, send me another email if you would. I either must have missed it, or didnt get it. Sorry for the delay.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 162
i will give you an email next month when i got more than enough currency thanks for quiick reply

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3352
When Chris is done I will have you build it and post it all here if you like, teaser Polo..

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 270
Will do polo. Sounds awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1361
fishercustoms FTW!! he must have lost ur email or somethin cuz he always got back to me very quick. BJ if u see this u should start sending stickers with ur boxes so u can get more paplicity(however u spell it lol) i would be happy to put a fishercustoms sticker on my truck

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4425
He got back to me but it seemed like he really didn't want to build my box :-( Pretty good communication either way.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3365
Putting a Fisher Customs stick on your car would almost guarrantee a break in, lOl.. Polo ;)

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 271
Rob, which box did you email me about? I'm always looking for boxes to build.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4430
It was a dual 18'' Solo X enclosure and we both know shipping would be...retarded but it could have been an aero box and shipped in pieces or something,it doesn't really matter too much anymore though,my current setup is pretty good.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 272
Sorry rob, just not much I can do because of shipping. Our only option would be to do the Cut N Ship.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4447
It's all good,the customer service was and is there and I've heard only good things about Fishercustoms.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 274
Thats good to hear/know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4509
If I ever get a friend that has enough money to spend on a box then I'll direct their business your way :-)

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 275
LOL thanks man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4536
Yea...all my friends are a bunch of scrubs.It's like I'm the only one that has anything of value or any money to spend.It's pretty sad.They also all still live with their parents,I don't understand it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us