Box?

Bronze Member
Username: Janitor

Post Number: 11
Alright guys I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a 15" Fi BL fully loaded. Although my friend keeps tellin me that L7 would be better/louder, I don't believe him. As for a box, I was looking at havein Toxic Enclosure Engineering do build me one, but there really expensive. I want to do this right the first time, and have something I can stick with for awhile. As far as boxes go, is it worth it for the $250+ for a Toxic box? or should I just pick up a pro box at a local car audio store? or build one myself? these are all possible. my friend works w/ a construction crew and his cousin has built a box before so I would have a little experience if I take that route. Thanx

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 622
Build one yourself. Just make sure you get some good plans. Predrill, Countersink, LOTS OF WOOD GLUE, Silicon, 3/4" MFD (NOT 5/8 or 1/2") Use Drywall Screws 1 5/8" long. Good luck

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2563
Absolutely DO NOT use a prefab box. You can build one yourself or get one from:

TTB
TCAB (Mark Potts)
Canaan or Logan on this forum

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2566
BTW what amp do you have? That sub will sound better than an L7 almost no matter what.

But I would say you need about 1500 watts of power for it to be louder.

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 129
I can build you a box also. Just another option...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I don't have any of this yet, but I'm getting a Kicker ZX1500.1 =D. how much do ya charge fisher?

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 135
My prices are based on NET volume. You can check out my site. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
alright, thanx! now the question goes to what size box should I get that I can still fit in the trunk of a 2000 Camry?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
and what i need to tune it to, ne suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 667
fisher has a dude do custom plans when u order from him. any of the builders on this forum have great product. i cant personally attest for any of them. other than drivingreckless lol

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 139
JK is correct. You can contact chris@fishercustoms.com and he will come up with the design for you. Then if I build it, I credit you half the cost of the design back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us