Loud subs for .6 air space?

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 258
anyone have any answers to that i am looking for a pair of 10" subs that will work good in a .6 cub. ft. air space per sub and has a mounting depth of 5 1/2 any help i just need to know of a good brand to get some deep and loud bass

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5027
phoenix gold octane zr works wonder with small spaces it will work with .6 cubic it has to be sealed tho if u want it ported there will be lots of turbulences making it sound like it was tuned at around 40+hz when the actual box its around 30...

go sealed with the pg octane r's z rated

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
yes it is a sealed box so which sub and i realy apprciate the help will it be a loud sub and sound deep? better than jl?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5028
th epgs that i mentioned in average installs i seen it have about 90-95% of the sq of the jl audio w6 but its alil louder thatn the w6 ofcorse if u know how to do it currencly like a good box good conection clean signal etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
OK I AM GOING TO BUY THIS AT MY LOCAL SOUND SYSTEM STORE BUT I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT SUB TO PUT IN THERE THEY LIKE JL ALOT BUT I DONT SEE ANYTHING BUT THE W1 THAT WILL FIT IN THAT BOX SO I WAS WANTING TO GET SOMETHING A LIL BETTER BUT THIS WILL WORK GOOD RIGHT?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5029
dude ur gonna soend like 3 times more on the w6 than on the pgs and the pgs will be alot better in your situation if they like jl its cool alot of people like it because its juzz the most expensinve thing period

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2953
For the price my local dealer charges for a W7 i would get a 07 RE XXX.... seriously... they want 1000$ a W7... LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us