Hertz Audio?

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 435
Anyone ever use this brand? Was talking to one of the guys at TC Sounds yesterday and he was telling me that they are on par with Focal but for a fraction of the cost.

Checked out their website and I must say they look really nice and well constructed.

Bronze Member
Username: Nascarfan

Tallahassee, Florida

Post Number: 22
Hmm, I watched the video and I must say it looks pretty darn impressive. !! especially when they are being sold in stores that carry Focal and other top notch brands, I may have to try a pair out if I can find the pricing for them. I believe they are made in Italy, I dont think they are readily avialable in the USA yet.

Below I have provided a link to them for anyone who wants to view it.

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2018
Cool, that ML5400 Sub has a 101dB SPL and 1000w power handling. Take THAT!

Bronze Member
Username: Nascarfan

Tallahassee, Florida

Post Number: 23
I sent the company an e-mail and asked for pricing and more tech data for our members, and where they can be purchased from, I dont think they have a distributor in the US yet,
hmmmm maybe I will become a distributor......interesting!

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 436
The guy from TC sounds that I was talking to said he is either a distributor or will be shortly...let me check with him before I post a link where he can be reached.

Bronze Member
Username: Christogq

Post Number: 11
A shop here in Houston named Kustom Auto sells them. I heard them in the OWNER'S vehicle and they sound great. I forgot which ones he had, but he gave me a catalog and told me that they are not in stock and take about two to three months to get.

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 450
you can email Joshua Kelley (JMK Audio) at jmk@tcsounds.com and see if he has any in stock yet

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1694
I have the Hertz hi-energy 3 way with the double woofer (dual 6.5s, 3, tweet) running on an Elemental Designs NINe.2x and they sound amazing. They have very agressive bass (well the double woofer does at least) and the sq is very impressive. Heres a few pics of the set up...

Upload
Upload
legroom
Upload
Upload
molding the panels
Upload
amps
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts