VS Extreme newbie plz help

Username: Boki

Post Number: 1
i just got the brand new unit out the box.
i downloaded the video tutorial on how to flash the box for the first time. i was told that i need 4 files. 1st PGM that i already found other ones are SAT, CHA and HEX.
Where can i download these 3 files because i looked for them everywhere with no luck.
Also do i have to keep using them in the future?

Thank you for your help

Post Number: 2
or can i just download PGM and HEX file? than i can manually scan the sats

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 235
Boki, welcome to Ecoustics. I'll tell you right now, this is not the place to find help. This has become more of a playground. Go to www.Freedomfta.com, they have a bunch of helpful people and have all the files you need. Getting back to your question, the .pgm file is all you need right now. If you are familiar with how to get that file into your receiver you are good to go. Your dish is pointed, the file is uploaded to the receiver just do an auto scan on the sattelites you are pointed to and you are watching tv my friend. I'll apologize in advance for the jerks who come in talking garbage after this post.

Post Number: 3
thanks for your help. so the only thing i need to do with a never used VS extreme put in the latest PGM file? than what is HEX file used for?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us