Dead pansat 2700 n2

Silver Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 105
Hi My pansat 2700 n2 will not power on, I had download the latest bin file las night, sat worked perfect last night, got up today to find out that sat will not power on, where did I go wrong, I am open for any suggestion you might have.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1176
Barbara - Did you load the right bin (i.e. clone safe for clone or original bin for original pansat)?

Unplug your receiver from the wall and let it sit for 10 mins and then plug it directly into the wall and see if it comes on. If it doesn't, you may have loaded the wrong bin and burnt it. Then you need to jtag it.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 700
Did you read about the bogus harmful bins going around? you shounld read up on them.Werever you got that bin NEVER DOWNLOAD THERE AGAIN!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
Sat - You hit the nail on the head! That's why we (senior members around) always recommend going to the source rather then just anywhere. Always use reputable sites. There is no substitute for reading and learning!

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Thanks you all have been helpful

Gold Member

Post Number: 1180
Barbara - Please make sure to come back and report what happened. If you still have problems with your receiver then let us know so we can try to help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 703
Dss comunity should have the info on j-tagging for u or future fta,but I feel for ya.You Should post were you got it and warn others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 704
Wow! When a damsel is in distress,she can really get help here.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Pansat Files » 2700X-87BL_070104_290_api.zip this is the bin that I download from Dss Tester

Gold Member

Post Number: 1191
And do you have an original pansat?

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
I guess this one is a clone, I goof up uh

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7016
That N2 is a clone, that was very popular once due to its cheap price..yes, Jtag time

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
Well now you know what u got,but youll'have to j-tag it.Your not the first, or the last that this has happened to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
question where do I get the J-tag cable to buy, and does it looks like? which site would be the best to get step by step instructions

Silver Member

Post Number: 712
Check your local pirate shop.And theres tons of sites with sponsers selling all your sat needs,and there's always fleabay.dsscomunity should have the instructions on j-tagging,you'll have to register there first.But I'm shure somebody will give you a link.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 530
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 531
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1193
Okay now these pics are getting a little out of hand! LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 375

A real classy thing to show to a lady or anyone that came here for help.
God Bless America.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 206
Theres one thing you can try that has worked for me, Connect yur PC and open Loader file as usual, then Power the STB on (From back) when the Knight Rider lights hit the second bar (I think its when its between bars) Click Download and the bin grabs sometimes and loads. It takes timing and a few tries mabe, but it has worked for my old 2700 (Gifted away, I miss it) hehe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201
She will need to JTag since it is not powering up.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 207
Yup, most likely, but if the lights are there (happened to me, but wouldnt boot up) ya can do it

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Hi there,

I need to do a Jtag on pansat 2700 n2, would I used a 12 or 16 pin jtag cable

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
I need help with Jtag pansat 2700, I am unable to run the wall files, i have error message read cannot acquire I/o, windows NT/2k user must have admin right, what does this mean

Gold Member

Post Number: 1325
Barbara - You are using a computer where you are setup as a user and don't have admin rights. if it's your computer then log in as administrator and you'll get rid of that message. That is a windows error message.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Hi PRFRMNJ it is my computer, my user account is set as the admin, still no go, how do I set myself up as an admin on this computer

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 68
Barbra go into Start... Control Panel ...User accounts.... From in there you should beable to switch accounts or change the settings . If you need help read the HELP and SUPPORT files.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1337
Concur with Doreen with one addition. Please remember to go the security center and make sure you turn off all firewalls and anti-virus software.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us