Archive through June 24, 2006

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1093
ijaz:
Things you will need!
1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.GTROM LOADERv3.34 or newer!..or another loader like BL 1.4
4.New pansat 2700bin!..or another Pansat bin
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 70 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom loader v3.34 or newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.If you have parental control option go to second pin 0000 and set defaults keys hit twice.
8.Go to Nagavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys. If you don't have parental control option scans satellite for get channels.
9.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting! If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2, set diseqc the same way!
10.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
11.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

To download the new bin for any receiver. go to dss**tester.com. For pansat receiver goes to downloads area Download the 272v1 bin, go to search write Loader, download bl or gtrom loader, unzipped both files, and follow the instruction above. Lucky

And for all Indian People, I love ayurveda its great science.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufidada

Post Number: 37
is there a fix for megasat pro 4000 yet or not

Bronze Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 12
hi guys...wonderin if nyone knws about the IIFA awards..which channel? which freq...is it possible to get it in Canada? thx

Username: Ismailbawa

Post Number: 7
can someone plz tell me if Ariza 500 fix yet?? thank u

Username: Lafemme

Post Number: 10
Hello, thanks to Eva I got all the channels working now but no international channels. I scanned 6/8 and 7. I don't get quality on 9 (I changed the disfreq to no avail). Any idea how I can get the internation channels up now?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Naren3001

Post Number: 22
can someone tell help me. I am trying to load the bin on my cools@t 6000 premium, when i click on auto detect for com it says connect the cable and turn on the receiver but after doing that i keep getting the same message.

Does somebody have any idea about it? I used to have cooltec 4000 and i was using nulcable for that RS 232, now for this CS6000 it says RS232C, so does it make difference? can someone send me a loader for cs6000?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
where is Mr. Fazal? pls. help me dear

Username: Comaz

Post Number: 1
I Have some files fortec ultra & Classic

Bronze Member
Username: Ijazsyed

Post Number: 11
dear eva I am new in computer I donot know about Loader like BL1.4 or bin would you please e-mail me files and step by step instructions to load to my pansat 3500s, thank you
e-mail sya577@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
after loading the program, when i am doing scan it does not catch any channel in cs 6000 premium, the satellite angels seems to be ok coz when i scan in cooltec it scans all the channels but in cs 6000 it does not.

Does anyone have any idea about it?

Username: Majnoo666

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
i have raiza 700 wich loader i need pls help me

Username: Majnoo666

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
pls help me wich loader i need for raiza 700

Username: Shaikh

Post Number: 2
to naren
change the cable u need the straight one.it will work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Thank Irfan Shaikh, but which cable you are talking @
My problem still remains there, after loading the program, when i am doing scan it does not catch any channel in cs 6000 premium, the satellite angels seems to be ok coz when i scan in cooltec it scans all the channels but in cs 6000 it does not.

Does anyone have any idea about it?

i have cooltec so i cannot tell u abut cs6000 sorry. and with cooltec 110 and 119 r coming but no 61.5 and i think there is no fix for it yet may be in future we will get a fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 55
hey are we gonna get to watch the champions throphy and world cup. Its cricket by the way for us desi people.

Username: Packman

I am a new rookie in the game,I need help looks like Fazal and Modona are the real champs in this league,if you kindly show me how to get Indian and paki channel on my Pansat2700A,I lost all my e-mail address is mohdzad@yahoo.com
awating for your responce

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16
Packman: It would do you a LOT of good now and for future, if you spend an hour or two and read the postings in this thread and in "New Keys". This forum and all the other forums are OVERFLOWING with instructions for the problems you have voiced, which began on about 1st june and were soved by 9th June.

So please, READ,READ,READ.

Username: Monst

Sheik, If you have DN try to scan 148 and 61.5 I don't know which one would work in your area.

Bronze Member
Username: Ijazsyed

fazal help me eva helped me but i could not download files i needed i have pansat 3000s yould you please send me files to be needed and step by step instructions at sya577@hotmail.com
thank you fazal

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 67
Bob John !

For LIVE cricket and SOCCER you can try following link, if you are lucky will connect, otherwise jam packed....

http://www.indianmoviesclub.com/board/index.php

Bronze Member

Does anyone knows on what satellite and channel DN is showing cricket now. England and Sri Lanka series is on.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 993
monster,
Can I call you Cookie?
If it's on it'll be between channels 454-466 via Echostar package.
If you don't have both 110 and 119 just one of them, then it'll still be in those channle ranges.
Don't bother though, England will beat Sri Lanka hands down.

guys does anyone have fix for cooltec or not. pl make it clear either the fix for cooltec is coming or not so we can think something else. thanks

Username: Ladym

Post Number: 8
Anyone know if there is a fix for Ariza 400 yet?? Or will i have to buy a new receiver??

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 53
Hi guys!
Any tamil channel available on echostar 121°W other then Sun tv?
Please let me know...

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 69
Monster !

Sports 471 at Dishnetwork, telecasting Live cricket.

Username: Tata3401

Hi:

I have Panset 2700 and I download new software yesterday. Was working fine till this afternoon and now all the channel gone again. Message -"bad channel". Can anyone help me why it go blank again? Is new software require or new bin numbers require?

Apprecited !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Turn the swich off from the back of your receiver and turn back on.
if you still have the problems do the blink scan.

Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

could someone inform me the website where I can
get the Blacklist Updater. Pl e-mail:
visuwaamal@yahoo.ca
Thanks.

Username: Vick2006

Toronto, Ont Canada

Hi Gunaa
yes K - TV (kondaaddam) Tamil movie channel

Username: Tata3401

Hi Gunaa:

It worked. Thanks a million from my mom who is so happy then others in family !!!

Apprecited.

Bronze Member

IGU, Sam,Rajesh or any others
I have a 18" dish, presently working on 61.5W,Echo star3,and getting Sun TV Could u pl inform:
The satellite I should hook, the angle and any other valuable information necessary to get K TV (Indian channel)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Viswaa Dure!
K TV is 121 W Please Check the link...
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.*htm
(remove *)

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 70
Bhavesh !!

Don't get frustrated, if autoroll was turned ON, it happened due to that.

Just turn autoroll OFF, enter KEYS again and enjoy !!

Username: Vick2006

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 9
Hi Viswaa Dure,
for k Tv you need 33"-36" dish. Echo 121.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Hi Sam and others!!
I'm trying to get 121 W with K tv. but i can't get any signal. look at the picture link
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/240935.html
The dish size is 36*32

Username: Inayat

Richmond, BC Canada

Anyone know if there is a fix for Ariza 400 and Ariza 500 yet? Or will i have to buy a new receiver?
Please inform so can take the decision.

Thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Turn ur Ariza 400 or 500 off and then on again..and Voila!!! it'll start working!!!! Mine just started working

Bronze Member

Yes...turn your Ariza 400 or 500 Off and then on again....and VOILA...it'll start working!!! MIne just started working

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
This is just to inform everybody that the 277t is working file on my Pansat clone, and I am seeing all the channels on Echo 7 (119) and Echo 3(61.5).
Some Indian channels have been added on AMC 16 (118.5), but you are supposed to have a circular LNB for these. I am not getting any of these so far with my linear LNB. If anybody has a solution for getting these newly added channels on AMC 16, it would be a great help to everybody.

Username: Toshiba

Aldergrove, Bc Canada

Hi Everyone who is expert
I have a pansat 2500A, with a 30" motorized dish with universal LNB. I am having problem with 110. The signal is very low. On all other sats the signal is very good. Also for the last couple of days I am having problem with 121. I am not able to watch ZeeTV and B4U. They are on transponder 12000. There is a good signal on all the other transponder but when i click on this transponder i dont find any signal. I tried to adjust my dish and LNB but no luck. Is it possible to watch on one motorized dish 97, 110, 119, 110 and 148? I am in Washington State area (Pacific). My dish also does not scan some other transponders on other sats. I do not have CNN, etc. Any suggestions.

people turn your ariza 500 off and in little while turn it on againg and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy free tv

Richmond, BC Canada

Hello Mark, MP
Indian channels like ZeeTv, SET, Zee Cinema, B4U are not working.
Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Darsan Raj
Delete all channels & try scanning echo3 again. U may be lucky. Menu --Channel Edit--Password (0000)-- Delete--ok and scan satellite E3 again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Gunaa
U can get K TV in addition to Sun TV on 121W,echo 9, TP26, Channel 796. Sun TV chl.795. U need 33inch disc.
For list of channels -- www.dishlist.htm

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 71
Imtiaz Inayatullah !!

What receiver you have ??

Richmond, BC Canada

Post Number: 5
Hello Madona,
I have Ariza 400.
yesterday, i scanned the channels but no Zee tv, SET, Zee cinema, B4U.

Thanks

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 73
Inayatullah !

Sorry ! ARIZA is beyond my expertise.

I read some review from MP up on the page.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufidada

Post Number: 38
is there a new file for megasat pro 4000

inaytullah sorry bro but even my receiver stoped covering those channels today and i left in need of help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Zeetv, Set, and others are also gone on my Ariza 400 receiver...rumour has it that the receivers will stop working again all together...
If anyone hear's anything let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 51
"rumour has it that the receivers will stop working again all together"

And why is that?

Username: Dkt

anyone know whats going on with south asian channels?

Username: Babulal

Anyone getting Zee Tv and Sony on Echo 3?? I get all other channels but those. Any one have an updated bin or know what's going on??

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1050
If you get most but not all channels it is not a key or bin issue. They have either changed TPs, changed sats, or we're going to go through another ECM very shortly.....

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 76
Sony and Zee are working well.

It seems to be we have problem soon.

Turn Autoroll OFF, perhaps it will help for a while.....

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 78
Jib !

At present, everything is fine.

Turn Autoll OFF in case !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I got all Indian and Pakistani channels working.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I have a Pansat 2500 clone and the new BIN dated 10th June was working fine yesterday. Today I do not have ZeeTV, TVASA, SET. I have tried turing Autoroll off, but it did not work. It seems we are heading for another blackout.

Bronze Member
Username: Shamiadd

Post Number: 27
hey guyz i noticed my ZEETV and SET aren't working

hmm wats AUTOolll????

and i have a fortec

Bronze Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 52
its gone, ZEE SAMAY TV ASIA AND SET , all r gone
ANOTHER ECM!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 52
when my receiver goes into "transponder update" is that a receiver thing? Or are they(dn) zapping my receiver? Plus my screen is changing shape, someone tell me whats going on lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
All channels are gone now. Any remedy????

Username: Macromedia

Say It GoodBye.
End Of FTA.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 82
Dear Fazal !

Hey Genius, where are you ?

Any idea ?

Username: Paulp73

Dear Fazal

Need to know whats going on with Fortec Classic..asian channels have been out for a long time.....indopak still working on fixing or is it over for us..and time to get something new.??

Thoughts..!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Giftmenia

Post Number: 37
THERE WILL BE A FIX UNTIL ALL CHANNELS GONE... WE ARE STILLING FOR AMERICAN CHANNELS. WITHIN 5 DAYS THERE WILL BE A FIX.

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
GUYZ THERE WILL BE NO FIX UNTIL AMERICAN CHANNELS GET DOWN. CURRENTLY DISH NETWORK IS PLAYING GAMES THATS ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW.
THIS TIME ECM IS VERY STRONG BUT THERE WILL BE A FIX SOON.
INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Post Number: 78
fazal the genius wake up man
INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Summary of what is happening on DN.
Around the 1st June, 2006, DN made some changes in security, which affected ONLY the PPV, PO*RN and ALL INTERNATIONAL channels. It was a slow blackout instituted over a two day period. Those of you who were not watching any of these, probably did not even know what was happening. A lot of people cried for NEW KEYs, but there were NO new keys. A change in the software (firmware) inside your receivers was needed. This change in the form of a new BIN (Binary file) was made available for Viewsat initially by about 6th June, and for a majority of the others by 9th June.
The new security is closely married to the speed of your receivers. However, the new BINs released by 9th June, all worked with minor momentary signal loss. At some point between 9th June and 20th June, DN removed some of the excessive security from the PPV channels, and there are many reports in the postings of the old BIN working '" it means only for the PPV and possibly for the PO*RN channels. The old BIN has NOT worked for INTERNATIONAL channels since 1st June and, as far as I can tell, still will not work for these channels.
On 21st June, the extra security on INTERNATIONAL channels started again. The new BINs were not effective any more. The PO*RNs also got affected. As far as I can tell, the PPVs and the VODs are not affected yet.
The above is true for Echo 3 (61.5W) and Echo 7 (119W). I do not know if Echo 9 (121 W) which has a lot of international channels is affected this time round (since 21st June)
As of today on my Echo 3 scan I get about 130 channels and about half, i.e. all INTERNATIONAL channels do not work. The other half never got affected and work and will probably work on the old and new BIN.
If you are an ethnic language watcher, the sky has fallen again. If you are a PO*RN fan you also will have to wait for a new BIN. If you watch a lot of movies only, you are OK with the new BIN and possibly with the old BIN. If you watch mostly routine programming, you were never affected and really don't care about all this fuss.

HAPPY VIEWING or HAPPY WAITING whichever applies to you but , PLEASE DO NOT shout for new keys.

Username: Mysticplay3

does anyone know what happened to the COMEDY CENTRAL and CNN on 119W.?

Bronze Member
Username: Ranjaxt2004

Post Number: 48
does any one knows that
what it takes ot fix these issues

i want find andfix issues by my self

respond please.

thanks guys.

Username: Amt

i m new to this form i m buying a new reciver can any one advice me which one will be best to buy. to get all south asian and urud channle i have dish at 61.5,119,110

Username: Amt

I m new to this forum i m buying a new reciver can any one advice me which one will be best to buy. to get all south asian and urud channle i have dish at 61.5,119,110

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 83
AMT !!

PANSAT has better track record........

www.pansatusa.com

to check your nearest dealer.

PANSAT 2700A is cheaper..........

Don't buy clone !

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 84
Anup !!

This is Million dollar question..........everyone looking for Fairy !!

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 85
Fazal !

You are a "JAM"................

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Post Number: 79
Madona you seems to me out of scene wahts happening FAZAL YAAR wake up where are you any clue for clones.

Username: Mvr

Guys!

Go for viewsat receiver.Its the best receiver and has lot of support.They are the best in the market.People say fix will come for viewsat first.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 86
Viewset !!

Is still down with others............

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 87
Zea Fay !

Wait for a while to determine the problem.........FIX will be very soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 56
not this time !! expect long way for a fix!
always pansat is pretty good with fix!
so sit down watch whatever indian channels you get.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 88
World Cup soccer is proceeding........this peak time to Sell..........

Username: Sfh99

Greetings people,
First of all I am a new user and dont know at all about dish recievers and installation. I just bought a reciever (Fortec Classic Lifetime NA)a week ago and its gone now. What i need to know how can i change the key and where I can find teh key. Mr Fazal, you look like a big help on this forum, Can you help me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Farhan, Here are the current DN keys. Keys are same for all receivers. If you don't have these keys in your receiver then follow the directions below.

KEY86: E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5 F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C
KEY96: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC (Active)

1-click MENU on the remote
2-right arrow to Channel Manager
3-down arrow to CODE
4-enter 1001
5-right arrow until you NAGRAVISION into the top left corner
6-down arrow until you select DISH NET (provider id will be 00 and 01)
7-click OK on the first DISH NET (00)
8-into the next screen, down arrow to highlight KEY VALUE
9-use the LEFT and RIGHT arrows to change values (you cycle through letters / a,b,...e,f and numbers / 0,1,...,9)
10-click on the red button (save and exit)
11-click on EXIT
12-WATCH TV!

NOTE: REPEAT STEPS 6-10 FOR DISH NET 01

Username: Kashif4u

FOR SOCCER FANS! IF ALL CHANNELS GO AWAY THERE IS A CHANNEL UNVSN THAT WILL STILL BE COMING AND YOU CAN STILL WATCH SOCCER, YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND CMENTORY THOUGH. THIS IS FROM MY EXPERIENCE OF THE LAST BLACK OUT.

Username: Funalongtheway

Post Number: 7
Hi Guys,

Anyone has Fortec Lifetime Ultra Bin. Please let me have this bin. Thanks.

Regards,
Bourne
funalongtheway@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 89
Farhan !

Definately; Fazal is teh best bet...........

But everyone is waiting, so do you have too !!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
UNDERWORLD NEWS TIME
CURRENTLY WE ARE in TESTING ROUND. FIX WILL BE AVAILABLE BY TOMORROW if SUCCESSFUL.
juST CHILL CHILL!
indopak underworld group (IUG)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
UNDERWORLD NEWS TIME
HMMM NOW ECM IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE EVERY WEEK... THIS IS GOING TO MESS-UP A LOT. BUT SOON Manufactures are GOING TO LAUNCH NEW RECEIVERS. Which will update automatically. This week we are having meeting with them.
indopak underworld group (IUG)

Username: Chandio

please help me on my ariza 700 receiver to load bin file any one tell me procedure i am new. and where to get latest bin thank and regards to all.

Username: Jaggyb

FAZAL BHAI, Yeh ECM, Kya Bala Hai.
Are they increasing the encryption level of thier signal gradually????

Username: Dhruv10

hi guy's

KEY86: E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5 F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C
KEY96: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC (Active)

can this keys work for Fortec lifetime classic NA

Username: Sfh99

Thank you Fazal and Madonna and all other users. I hope we will have the channels soon.

Username: Sbk_786

Pickering, Ontario Canada

guys any fix for fortec ultra lifetime?? :-(

Hi Guys!

Any fix for Viewsat extreme receiver?.

Bronze Member

FAZAL

"UNDERWORLD NEWS TIME
HMMM NOW ECM IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE EVERY WEEK... THIS IS GOING TO MESS-UP A LOT. BUT SOON Manufactures are GOING TO LAUNCH NEW RECEIVERS. Which will update automatically. This week we are having meeting with them.
indopak underworld group (IUG)"

If the above is true.I am screwed.I just bought a Viewsat extreme for 220 dollars throwing the cooltech in to trash.

If i have to throw viewsat in to trash that only one weel old, i will give up and never watch Dish again.

So you are saying that i cannot use my viewsat extreme anymore, if there is going to be a new ECm every week?.Please confirm.

Username: Backdoor

hi there
any fix sunday is bad again lol no dish

Username: Jaggyb

It is a nice game manufacturers are playing. They bring a fix for one Brand. People buy that brand and next time they bring fix for another Brand. Selling Gimmicks. Ha Ha Ha .........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us