ViewSat Xtreme 2000

Bronze Member
Username: Mowafakgabal

Post Number: 17
Hi guys, I just bought this new receiver after seeing lots of you recommend it, now here is my question, from where I get the files for it?

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 135
dsscomunity .com youll have to register but its FREE

Username: Anil123

VANCOUVER, BC CANADA

Post Number: 2
HI GUYS I HAVE VIEU EXTREME 2000 IT'S NOT WORKING FOR TESAT 5 FREE TO AIR ARABIC CHANNELS WHAT I SHOULD CHANGE I FLASH THE RECEIVEUR SHOULD I CHANGE ANY KEYS SUCH AS THE LNB LOW & HIGH AND TRANSPORDER PLES HELP ME HERE I AM NEW TO THIS

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 54
Anil
What do you mean the "TESAT 5"? Is it the Channel Name or BIRD name? Did you get the channel before you flashed the new BIN or it's the first time you try to get those channels?
IF this is the first time then you need to locate the BIRD (www.lyngsat.***com) and point your dish to that location and get the Frequency Transponder from package Arab Free Channel from that site (ex: 11836V tp5 of the BIRD Intelsat 5).
From Menu -> installation -> Antenna setup and select the SAT Name then:
1) LNB power: on
2) LNB type: standard (or universal or ...)
3) LNB freq: 11250 (or use the default number on that screen)
4) 22khz: OFF
5) TP freq: 11836V 5 (as my example)
6) Search option: ALL
7) Disecq Port: 1 (depending on your setup)
8) Motor off

and press F1 key (scan SAT) on the remote control or F2 key (Blind scan) ....wait until it finish then exit completely out the menu and watch TV all Arabic Channels. :-)

P.S.: I assume that you've already flashed your viewsat with the latest BIN "DBPSW_060607A_XTREME".
Do not forget to remove the *** from any URL.

VANCOUVER, BC CANADA

Post Number: 3
THANK YOU MEN

YES I MEAN THE BIRD INTELSAT5. AFTER I FLASH THE RECIEVER ( PUT IT BACK TO FACTORY DIFAULT) SHOULD I CHANGE ANYTHING IN INSTALLATION MENU LIKE LNB FREQ AND LNB TYPE OR JUST LEAVE IT AS IT IS.

THANK YOU

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3572
U should lose the CAPS, cause its considered VERY rude and yelling at ANY type of internet Forums!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1028
I'm not saying anyones Viewsat is a clone, I'm only sayin'.

C/P from Royce.

Viewsat clones flooding the market // 2006-06-17
I have been informed that a website is Passing out cloned Viewsat Xtremes.

When flashing these boxes the chip is disabled and as a result it will appear as no power much like clone killer of the pansat clones.

How to tell if it is a clone?
Power switch on back is horiontal and no FCC sticker also bottom has horizontal oval vent holes where the real ones have circle vent holes and the boxes the clones come in are smaller than the real ones (clone packaging boxes are more square where real ones are more rectangle).

VANCOUVER, BC CANADA

Post Number: 4
sorry guys i didn't know sorry again

Gold Member

Post Number: 3575
Intelsat 5...97W...must have a Big dish and a Linear LNB and just the original factory bin since this is NOT DN or Bev!...there is Globecast ,but its been down for awhile with No new GC bins or keys..U can ONLY get the "F" FREE channels as indicated onthe www.lyngsat.com chart for 97W...freq will be 10750 (not 11250)in settings

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 55
well bad buy! viewsat extreme 2000 has poor picture on it! i tryed it it's not that great..
long live pansat

Gold Member

Post Number: 3580
C/P from Royce.

Viewsat clones flooding the market // 2006-06-17
I have been informed that a website is Passing out cloned Viewsat Xtremes.

which site is selling the Viewsat clones?

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 57
john montana
Are you sure? Did you test the same channel on both receiver (VS & PS)? Don't forget there is a different broadcast between the channels (Digital & HD), also depending on TV set.
I turn the same channel on 4 receivers which I currenly have and the picture result in order:
1- CS5K
2- VS 2K extreme
3- PS 2700a original
4- PS 2700a Genuine (I bought 10 days ago and it has been fried by using the BL 272 BIN. It looks exactly the same as the PS 2700A Original from outside)

BTW, VS v2K extreme is the best overall (16MB RAM, fast on scan).

Username: Aky

Canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
i just hear all reciver will be down after one weeks is it right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us