BEV-NFL Sunday Ticket

Username: Canadian

Post Number: 9
I understand this now is part of BEV. I didn't have BEV last year with the encryption change, an old reciever, and just learning the hobby and such.

Is it reliable? I rarely get MLB NHL and NBA to come in on Dish. I'm told that you have to scan transponders just prior to the leagues that Dish carries. I've heard that this isn't very reliable.

Any idea on what BEV is going to do this fall to protect Sunday Ticket?

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1015
They don't necessarily protect it, the channels are dedicated.
What will happen though is that if a non Sunday Ticket channel (a local) has the rights to it, the game will play on that channel and be blacked out on the S.T. channel. That's because they have paid to air the game locally and get the ad revenue for it. So if someone's going to watch it they want the ratings for it so that they can charge more for the ad space next time.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3554
How can it be part of Bev, when DTV still has EXCLUSIVE rights!...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1017
Exclusive U.S. Rights.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1018
Also available:
NHL Centre Ice
NASCAR In Car
NCAA Basketball

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1464
LK i told you last year Bev had NFL SUNDAY TICKET. I watched it all year. I guess you don't have 91 setup.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 14
I also verified that Bell is one of the international partners for the nfl ticket, so lk quit making everyone sound like they dont have a clue, obviously you dont have a clue, have your facts before you speak!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3558
Listen touch-hole salinas!!...I have CRS and forgot about Bev getting a piece of the NFL action (actually I never saw or read about it anywhere...and I see the NFL doesn't advertise it here)....and my STATEMENT about DTV and EXCLUSIVE rights IS correct ...in the US!

salinas...with your mouthy attitude U probably won't last another month where U are until someone just takes U out permanently!...unless their all sissies!...U would have never seen 8 if U grew up around me jerkoff!

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 16
Take it easy Lk, look lk, I am not trying to get in to a verbal with you, I just thought you should not knock anyone whenever there is a question.You seem to try to make a lot of people out to be idiots, when they say something they know, you are quick to call them a liar, you are not the only one who likes electronics and loves to experiment, give some others credit!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3564
Blow me Joe!....I THINK u CAN COMPREHEND THAT MUCH!....I didn't knock anybody here or call anybody a LIAR...IF U ONLY HAD A BRAIN TO GO WITH THAT MOUTH...but now U have made an enemy with your punk azz mouth!

and I don't LIKE electronics...I hate electronics!...but I like new things and new ventures and learning new places and things...I started out as a 18 year old recon combat photographer in Nam in 1970 and had never used a camera in my life or jumped out of an airplane...and the jungle to me was fighting in Southie Boston and getting cocked in the old Boston Combat zone!....so don't talk like U know me jerkoff!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1465
Holy crap!!! Take a pill man. LMAO

Username: Mort

Post Number: 1
Okay I know I'll sound like an Idiot but I know nothing aout this and need help. I just moved to florida and as of right now have cable (I hate it). All I care about is the nfl ticket and watching the Bengals (I watched 'em lose to long to not be able to watch 'em win!)What do I need to do, or should I just give up.. I'm pretty damn poor these days so cost is an issue

Gold Member

Post Number: 3582
If U have family and friends in Florida or elsewhere in US or Canada, but not near Cincinatti...and those friends have roof dishes from previous subscriptions to DTV (DirectV) or DN (Dishnetwork), then U could call DTV and order the best platinum/premioum package with the NFL Sunday tickets and a FREE 5 room installation at your place..then send 4 receivers to your 4 buds who hook it up to their dishes...then U split the bill 5 ways and U all get every channel and the Sunday ticket...costs would be about $30 per month for the DTV premium best package ($150 total month), and then the NFL Ticket ($250) would be about $50 per person for the entire NFL season..so U all pay about $80 the first month (or U can spread that $50 per person over a 4 month period (so U all pay $42 month for 4 months, then ONLY 30 a month and U got the NFL and every Bengals game and all the HBO's, showtimes, Encores, NESN, Cinemax,Golf, ESPN etc channels..This is what is called SUB SHARING!....just nobody ever plugs in phone lines, and all PPV's are ordered ONLINE with your username and password and paid for by all or however U want to handle the PPV's fights etc..all receivers and TV's and sharers will get evrything because the entire account is MIRRORRED!...I have 12 now..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us