LK or EVA, can you guys help me out?

Username: Orange1234

Post Number: 1
Ive read around on how to flash a bin and i belive im pretty sure how to do it now but i do have one uncertainty..on one of the instructions provided by Eva its said "Install Cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!".. does all this mean just re hook up the receiver to the tv? what is an LNB?

On LK's instructions he says "Next U need to do a satellite scan of whatever LNB's on dish are aimed at".. i just want to know what a LNB is because someone purchased and programmed my satelite and he must have taken the manual cause there is no manual in the box.. i just want to fix my scrammbled channels. Thanks to anyone that can help!

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1048
Chris: For security issue its better is you run the bin program with only the right cable receiver to pc, but you can run a bin if you have all coneccted, I recommend do you disconnect all the cables, except electrical and straight/null cable, when finish to flash reconect again and do a full, blind or another scan.

Post Number: 2
okay, what do you mean by "right cable receiver to pc"? to connect my receiver to my cpmputer i have a rs 232 null modem cable.. do you think this should be fine to transfer the bin program to my receiver?

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1056
You did not post which receiver do you have...

Post Number: 3
pansat 2700-N2

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1058
Pansat original and many clon 2700 use null cable, but there are a few receiver than use straight. First try with null cable.

Post Number: 4
OK thank you.. im gonna flash bin now..Thanks

Post Number: 6
ok, just tried to flash bin but it wont download.. says WRITE FAILED [ER!].. i read the thread that you explained switch to a straight cable.. but does the receiver have to be on a certain channel or something? im trying to load the pansat clone 2700 232v1 bin

Username: Arabia

Post Number: 1
Does any one know why some channels disappered today again from MS-2500 receiver (after downloading the new software)

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 271
clone recevier may be use Null cable or straight cable, so if your pc has a com port DB15 (not USB), then you can try which cable will work for you.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1067
Ele: If your reciever have back button try turn off and on again if you still have the same problem try loader the bin again.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3482
DN moved many channels again today!...new transponders!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us