Re: duplication of channels

Bronze Member
Username: Piccalo

Post Number: 43
hey guys, have a question regarding the duplication of channels. When I select "ALL" channel list, I see atleast 2-4 copies of most of the channel. Is there any way to remove those copies?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3461
factory reset...then new scan

or manually delete the ones u don't want..

Bronze Member
Username: Piccalo

Post Number: 45
thanks LK

Silver Member
Username: Nick32058

Asdfvafdsv, QC Sdv

Post Number: 151
Load all of your channels from your reciever in to the computer via serial cable(strait) using Channel Master and remove the duplicates by hand you can also very easy edit all of your ch in there creating your own channel list by putting the chs you like on to the favorits and saving them .
Than you can always upload that ch list in to your reciver every time there is a bin change.

Username: Epor

Post Number: 3
Can Sd card be used for channel listing upload and download? I have 3500SD. Does any one have the channel list I can use?
Thanks,

Gold Member

Post Number: 3465
Good suggestion by Nick..channel master is a great tool..yes the SD card can be used also for uploading channel list that U have made or saved..www.future-fta.info and most reputable DSS sites have many channel lists to chhose from...or make your own using channel master..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3466
Just remember...Dish pro LNB's on roof require U use a DP channel list...but channel master with convert any channel list into a DP list for U..

Problem with channel lists is that DN moves channels frequently to new TP or satellite, so U must do a scan to capture that lost channel and then make a new channel list..

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the feedback.
I could not find the list file any where on the site you had mention. I have 3ku, 7ku and 8.6ku satellites.

Thanks,

Post Number: 5
Sorry me again..Do you have instructions on how to upload to and down load from receiver on sd card..I don't the 232 cable and will llike to use my sd card..I did use the card recently to upload the new bin file for Pansat 3500 sd
Thanks,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us