LK , Need some info if you don't mind?

Username: Youngdragun

Somewhere in the usa, Usa Usa

Post Number: 2
i ahve a problem with getting double channels, I did a sat scan and a blind scan, iget most of the channels for 110 and 119 but they are all doubled up with a echo7 and echo8.6 channel and the same value. Could i have a set up problem or a hardware problem? thank you in advance for any reply.

Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 10
This happens to everyone, delete the doubles! You can use channel master to remove all the doubles...it's real fast!

Post Number: 3
Thank you and pardon my ignorance and stupidity but where do i get the program how does it work and how would i know what channels to delete and i ask this only because the doubles for each channel are listing an echo 7 and an echo 8.6 for the same channel value, for example 100 echo7 and then theres a 100 echo8.6

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 91
Jay, go to dsscommunity.c0m.
look for channel master.
there will be instructions there too.

Post Number: 4
Thank you For the reply and instructions i shall follow said directions and return if any further problems should arise. Peace out.

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 93
Jay, if you're still reading this site, also go to http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
This site lists where all the active channels are located and thier transponder. So if you see two PPV channels that list the SID as 503 (channel 503), look on the web site to find the current transponder number and erase the old one.

Post Number: 5
Thank you Tyler.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us