Trouble getting 119/Echo 7

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 20
iam having a really hard time trying to get echo 7
Channnles like, MTV, MTV2, BET, and so on....
i have a Pansat Clone(Ultrasat), with 123 bin installed....i have A dish pro TWin Lnb that looks like this:
Upload
i connected a wire comming from 1 of the out puts going into my disque switch #2.... i installed it and getting both really good signales from both 110 and 119...As you can see
Upload
Upload

the problem is that when i do any kind of scan (Blind scan, Advanced scan...) i only get channles from 110/echo 8...It would be very helpfull if someone can figure a way i can solve this

Bronze Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 21
I guess you need turn the 22Khz switch on for 119, and you don't need the DiSEqc switch if you just have d*shn*t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I forgot to say that i have another dish installed...its 61.5/Echo 3

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
and i tuned 22Khz on but still...getiing same chanles

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Sorry my mistake, I miss your is dishpro twin, your LNB has a build it DiSEqc switch, you just hook your 61.5 to your Twin LNB, and remote the DisEqc, turn off 22KHz.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ok I hope it help copy and paste
Dishpro lnbfs are erronously being reported as not usable with Fta receivers because of internal switch. this is not true. You can use them with no additional switch needed. The only time you will need to use an additional switch is when adding a second dish to your system. Pro lnbfs have a built in DISEQC switch not a sw21 as the legacy twin has. All that is needed to use this lnbf is to connect 1 cable from lnbf to rcver. Each output on this lnbf carries both 110 and 119 signals. The different outs are for connecting additional rcvrs. Load a modified dishpro channel list or modify your own list by using Gtools. To do this subtract all horiz. transps. from 25600. enter result as your new transp freq and change to vertical. IE. on sat 119 transp 6 is 12297h. doing the subtraction, you get 13303. So change transp 6 to 13303 and change h to v. Now you have 13303v And will be received dy dishpro lnbf's. To get a bit technical, the dishpro's use an oscilator that runs at 25600mhz. this is mixed with the horizontal transp freqs and new freqs are generated. If you should wish to add additional dishes to receive a third and even a fourth sat you must add a external 4x1 Diseqc switch. you must feed both port 1 and 2 with both(or in case of quad,2 )outputs. you can then add a third dish to port 3 and even a fourth to port 4. (Thanks to AC Radio for the switch info) I hope this clears up the confusion.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I just tried it, it work for dishpro plus and dishpro,run 2 cables from the 2 DPP outputs to ports 1 and 2 on the diseqc for 119/110 and a third cable from the other lnb to the third port on the diseqc. Then the output from the diseqc to the receiver, and setup the receiver antenna settings as such.
119 diseqc 1
110 diseqc 2
61.5 diseqc 3

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I took out the Switch....and connected my LNB directly to my reciever..and scanned and i still got the same channles.....now all the channles are scrambled....i have no clue whats going on...did the key just change?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Hold on let me try what u just said there..but arnt the outputs from the LNB the same?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
yo it works like crazy...damn thax....your the best
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us