DPP Twin LNBF, DP322 and 3500SD whoas

Username: Spaceace409

Post Number: 1
I search the forum but cant seem to find the answer unless i overlooked it. I have a Dish 500 with a DPP Twin lnbf and 2 DP322 receivers. I want to add the Pansat 3500SD to the setup but dont know what is needed to accomplished this. Is there a suggestion or a pic of the setup so I can see what I am missing? I was looking into getting a DP44 but at $200 I was like "DAMN". Any suggstion would be more than welcome.

TIA

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2108
U need to do a search...we had a lengthy discussion in 1 thread here about DPP LNB's and receivers..seperators must be removed...and power comes from receivers staying on..obviously U will need DP switch for more receivers, but if I remember right U cannot use any switches..

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2109
U got lucky ...info is all here about DPP and receivers,but I dunno about 3 receivers..read this link and the links in the link and U will get your answers!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/211802.html

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 13
This is the switch i use UploadI have 110 into 1 119 into 2 and 91 into 3. I have cool sat 5000 on receiver out 1 and i have the dish receivers on sat out 3 and 4. Works for me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2111
Thats a DP 34 switch...but do U have Dish Pro PLUS LNB's?...not just Dish Pro!

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 14
No just dish pro twin for dish 500. I know its not the lnb he ask about just saying what works for me.

Post Number: 2
LK Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 322 that requires 2 input. If i remove the dpp seperator wont i still need 2 input to the 322 receiver?

rsmc73 I have a dp34 but was told it wont work with DPP Lnbf

Gold Member

Post Number: 2120
NO...read the link...thats why I hunted and posted it for you!...now no need to ask any questions...

Post Number: 3
Maybe I am missing the key here. I read the link twice and in that link was another link that i read twice aswell. It state that i need to remove the seperator fron the dpp lnb line. on the back of the dp322 receivers i have it has 2 input (Sat1 and Sat2) which is being fed by the seperators. Am I suppose to run 1 cable to the pansat then from the loop thru run a cable to either sat 1 or sat 2 on the back of the DP322 or do I add a splitter in place of the seperator?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2123
there is another technical link within the link to...read it...and NO splitters ever with DSS..we have no more info than already provided U...

Post Number: 4
I read the threads and i saw one stating to remove the DPP Seperator from the back of the DPP322 receiver and add the pansat 3500SD and it should work.
But my question is If I remove the DPP Seperator then on the back of the DPP322 how will i feed the 2 input that says SAT 1 and SAT 2?
Where Do I connect the cable to the ird if i remove the separator?

Username: Quty

Post Number: 1
I setup 110, 119, and 61.5 as LK's diagram above, except that I used the Pansat 2700A instead of the Pansat 3500S. It works. Note: It seems like you need to have a DishNetwork's receiver also hooks up (to power the Dish Pro Plus LNB which has an internal switch).

Username: Duckcow

Post Number: 2
I think I killed my 3500sd. I loaded a wrong bin and the device shut down with no power. help. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2147
NO help for thread HIJACKERS like U...go look at the subject of this thread!...U and other rude people like U, are the reason things are impossible to find here..

Bronze Member
Username: Conti

Post Number: 42
LK,

The setup is exactly like above - 148 was connected to the the DP Plus.

How should the diseq switches be set?

Also I lose signal after a few minutes.

Help LK.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
LK,

I need ur input for the above problem.

I have good reception until adding 148 to the DP plus.

I lose signal after a couple of minutes.

I have 110 at diseq 2, 119 at 1 and 148 at 3. Is this the correct setup. I have all sats as standard (like prior to adding 148).

I need some direction and help. Could someone please chime in.

Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
If 119 is 1
110 is 2

Is 148 -> 3 ???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
With dishpro plus and a dishpro hookup, must the 22Kz switch be on ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Anyone with the antenna setup for the above 3 sats

110, 119 and 148 ????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us