Scan 0-program found

Username: Trina

Post Number: 1
I'm new at this so please understand, I'm reading as much as I can. When I do a scan I get the message 0 programs found, I'm losing channels and I cannot get them back. I know that DN is moving channels around and i need to scan. I have a Pansat 2500a. Thank you for your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Wnyzfinest

Post Number: 17
Allright What Dish / LNB are You Using, If u Can Post pics feel free

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 30
LOL...you dumb broad, you need to have the dishes pointed at the right satellites and you need to flash the reciever and you need to scan the channels in...it's not fcuking rocket science...even LK's retarded half sister can do this...ROTF

Post Number: 2
I have DISH 500 and a TWIN DP
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
umm connect the dish lnb to the pansat directly and go into ur pansat
and go into antenna installation and its the first choice make sure you get quality, when u get quality on 110 u get it instantly on w2 change settings to dish pro 11250 and disq 1 and 2
wedn u get quLity to blind scan on both seperatly,
and boom u got kit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
make sure u point the dish to south west go on a guide for zip code stats to find the skew and alt must be exact

Post Number: 3
LNB type Says standard I cannot change to DISH PRO 11250 is ok I get good quality did a blind scan still 0 programs found

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2200
Realign the dish until U get BOTH 110-119 FREE unscrambled channels...run cable directly from dish to receiver...must correct receiver settings too

LNB-dish pro (but standard will work)...something wrong if U cannot get Dish pro..

disque 1 -119/echo 7
disque 2- 110 /echo 8-6
scan- all

Post Number: 4
I get the free channels on both the 110-119 and also the channels that have not moved. I've scanned many times and get message 0 programs found. I have done everything that I've read.
The choices on LNB rype are
STANDARD
SINGLE STACK
UNIVERSAL 1 & 2
SINGLE-SL
SINGLE-SH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
you need the pansat 2500 273a/t BIN

Gold Member

Post Number: 2203
yes ...sounds like U never loaded the latest bin or any bin...its 273T for the Pansat 2500

Post Number: 5
thank you LK
thank you Danny
I will load bin 273t. I know there are a lot of website I could get it from. What site is the safest and best for this particular bin. Before
a friend would always load the bins for me, lately I didnt want to bother him. I'm going to learn and do it myself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2224
dsscommunity.c*om
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us