Keys or Bin File

Username: Tritip

Post Number: 3
I have the step by step instructions on setting up a cool-sat 5000 receiver using a Pro Loader v2.4 and also I have the newest bin file. My question is do I still need to keep the keys updated if I'm using a bin file. Or is it one or the other. My step by step instructions doesn't say anything about putting in keys. It only says to flash the bin with a NORW_120 type of bin file using the Pro Loader and then select satellites and scan the satellites. Does this sound correct, or do I still need keys along with the bin file for it all to work?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1897
Keys are coded already in the bins..and the bins autoroll/find and enter to new keys,whenever Dishnet or Bev change keys

Post Number: 4
So is it better to use bin files with the autoroll turned on with a cool-sat 5000, instead of entering keys manualy?

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
Yes it is. i have been running the cool*at 5000 with the 120 norw bin since mid march..i receive all channels.

Post Number: 5
Cool, thanks for the help LK and Rob.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Glad too

Username: Overthehill

Post Number: 4
Need help to log on to dsscommunity.c*, I did register but did not receive any email regarding activation. I tried regstering again but it says the email AND the username are already taken.

My username: overthehill

Dont know who is the admin for that site, if you are, please help activate my account.

Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Try checking yur email again..junk folder..probably ended up there.

Username: Reema_74

Post Number: 1
what are the new keys ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1901
For dsscommunity problems...contact atr-killer @dsscommunity.c*om ..remove the * in email addy..

Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 8
hey l.k.,if i put in the new keys will i get all channels?including hbos and other channels that im missing?im new at this,what happens if i do a blind scan or sat scan?any help will be appreciated..

Username: Gus1

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Hi I have a Cootec 4000 Pro. Where o I go to get the bin files...I have been losing some channels over the last 2 weeks.
I registered but canot see any location for the files. Also is Cooltech the same as some other receiver, as I donot see much support for this model
Thanks

Username: Roy_57

I have an Ariza Ultra 400 and i need a bin file for it..if you could help i would appreciate it

Gold Member

Post Number: 2212
Dumber and dumber!

Username: Alvarez100

El paso, Tx Usa

hi guys iam new at this,and need your help i have vortex pro7700 and i need to find out where to go to get the bins or programs. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us