New Pansat 2700 & 3500 auto TP bins here..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1866
1.Supports Up to 40 hours EPG
2,Supports up to 10 days EPG by PID
3.Supports AutoPID filtering.
(automaticly will detect and will filter it self with a new updated PID).
4.Including new downloader for current Release update.
PLEASE DO NOT SEPERATE THIS FILE FROM API.
(HOW TO USE IS SHOULD BE INCLUDED WITH API FILE)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO USE:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use the downloader included in a ZIP. [X-87BL Downloader.exe]
After updating your receiver with new release.
Please insure You should have atleast one of your dish facing on ECHO-6,8 (satellite 110).
Other wise EPG will not be updated up to 8 hours..

New Pansat 2700 bin 147 is here...and Pansat 3500 bin 144...better EPG and Auto detect TP now!

X-87BL_060410_147_epg_api.bin for Pansat 2700 10 April

X-05BL_060410_144eubx_api.bin for Pansat 3500 10 April

[link removed] ...remove the * in this link...register at dsscommunity first!

Username: Millan

Post Number: 2
is this a new autoroll bin?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1870
OF course!....its way more than just a new AUTOROLL for Bev and DN...we've been waiting for many months for this!...auto TP is a biggie...NO more looking around whenever DN changes channels to another TP etc....thats a BIG improvement for SPORTS watchers....and if the EPG is half as good as its is being advertised and promised, then thats GREAT!

Post Number: 3
i install and made all as you said, but the epg is not functioning, please help, i also have one lnb in 110 so i dont know whta happens

Post Number: 4
is ok i think i solve my problem thanks, is great

Username: Kennyt

Keller, Texas USA

Post Number: 5
LK,
Please help me with my Pansat2500A. All I see now (- - -) across a display. I can't use remote to turn Off and ON. After download 273T bin file and fisnish flash burning. Please help!!! I appreciated

Username: Thecrow88

Post Number: 1
I have a Ariza 700, can I apply this bin? My current setup is starting to freeze and dropping channels.

thanks

Post Number: 6
no you can't not apply this bin to the ariza is just for the pansat 2700a and 3500s

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 32
Has anyone else tested this bin/EPG updater and if so how has it worked for you so far?
Instructions say to use the downloader that's provided, but does anyone know if it's possible to use other downloaders, such as GTROM?

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 38
hell no,we all want to mess with your BOX

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Thanks for the offer wakenbake but I decided to mess with it myself.
Download of the EPG took about two minutes as the instructions said, and once I waited for picture to come in, 8 hours of EPG as stated. When flipping from 110 to 119, the EPG is almost instantaneous.
It's taking a little longer than I'd like right now to get the BEV picture back. Ran through to 500%, clicked over to black screen then started waiting for picture again. After the second run through the picture came in. One slight trade off is that the epg for BEV doesn't come in now at all.

Post Number: 7
if you have problem with the epg with the new bin 147 just turn off the pansat and start it again the pansat should download the epg and your guide should be corrected

Username: Riku70

Can you people please tell me how to change the BIN in pansat 2700a, or where is a tutorial for it, please I don't wanna screw up my pansat, when I turn of pansat it always displays a channel number and the guides to change BIN always says the pansat must display ON, please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1880
Go to another DSS site and read the newbies Guides for Pansats!...there are NO Guides , Manuals or files here!...why ask here!

DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Arelis, I wasn't having EPG issues with DN, but I seem to have lost all EPG with BEV, even the 2hrs that used to come in very quickly before no longer seems to at all. I was aware that the EPG fix was only for DN, but I wasn't expecting to loose BEVs EPG completely. Were you able to see the BEV EPG or even the onscreen info? I did turn of the Pansat but the EPG for BEV still did not come back.

Anyone who uses this bin should know too that when you turn off your receiver and turn it back on again the screen will stay black until the EPG downloads. The front display of my 2700A displayed the word 'On'. Though the there is a EPG countdown image displayed when you first load the file and turn on you receiver it does not appear again when you restart you STB after the initial EPG load. You can bypass the download by hitting exit which will give you immediate pic and sound but no EPG info. Also to note, when the EPG first downloaded the info was populated to the current time (around 11pm) for 8hrs, but when I turned it off and back on again the EPG downloaded again but would only populate from 1am onward. There was no info between 11pm through to 12:59am. The time/date/time zone on the receiver is correct but perhaps if I mess around with that time/time zone it may correct that issue.
There is also a function in the main screen of the EPG to download info per channel via the yellow button on the remote which comes in handy if you do bypass the original EPG download when you turn on your STB, though it takes a bit of time do grab the info. Infact, it took so long that I exited out of the screen and restarted as that download seemed to be quicker. It may take longer because it's downloading info for extended periods of time beyond the 8hrs of the full EPG??

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 89
This statment (Please use the downloader included in a ZIP. [X-87BL Downloader.exe])really had me scratch my head. FYI I used a diffrent loader and it worked just fine. But I was still scipticale about them insisting that we use that specific loader. And why is it that this loader has a double extention "X-87BL Downloader.exe.exe". Maybe there is some explanation but who cares.

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 29
LK
i donot use 110 or echo6/8
do u think it will Ok for me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1890
If U could read, then U would know!...no 110...then file is NFG..

Please make a note.
1. EPG will not work If you guys dont have Dish Facing on Echo 6,8.
2 If the channel name apears TV 126 it will not update EPG data.
3 If channel is not updated up to date by Autoupdate It will not show EPG.
4 In user Setup correct the time to current, then OFF/ON your Receiver.
5. RECOMENDED to rescan the all network or simply wait for TP autoupdate.
And again, makesure one of your dish is facing on Echo 6,8=110.

Username: Dazedconfused3

LK

I apologize beforehand about this question, but I'm willing to accept your wrath just to get an answer.

I'm brand new to all of this, but trying to work it out. I tried to download the newest bin for the 2700. The download completed, but my receiver never went back to "ON". It just kept blinking "- - -" on the display. Tried turning off, unplugging, still the same.
Just to let you know, my receiver was not connected to my satellite dish at the time. I don't have a computer at home so I had to take it to my office to do the download. Is that the problem? Does it have to all be hooked up at the same time? If so, now how do I get my receiver back to normal?
Please help!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1898
do a SEARCH of night rider lights!

Username: H5n1

Hi, Ive got a slight problem on my hands

I have the double LNB head 110 & 119/panSat3500 SD

Well everything from 119 works great and thats the majority of my channels

But all the PPV are 110 and they dont work..also a few HBOs dont work because again, they are 110

how cn i fix this problem.

heres the stats for the 110 and 119:
-------------------------------------
level: 85-90
quality: 80-90

level: 75
quality: 0

I did a blind search, tp scan, advanced search

when i do sat scan on 110 it gets stuck on a random percent.. for example at 5 am I started the scan..and when i woke up at around 1:30pm it was still scanning on 36%

CAN ANYONE HELP ME - I NEED MY CHANNELS :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Cadavis

Schertz, Texas USA

Post Number: 24
If during your scan you stopped at 36% and it keeps doing this, I would wipe all of your channels on all sats and rescan all of them. Are you using channel listing software?

This may sound stupid, but I dont know what channel listing software is, could you help me with this, shouldnt take long

AIM: notherdangwesson
email: jcwesson@gmail.com

So I should try wiping the SATS of all there channels?

I cleared all the channels on all sats...it scans 119 like dream...and now its on 110 and again its on 6%, been there for like 20mins now.

what gives?

Bronze Member
Username: Cadavis

Schertz, Texas USA

Post Number: 25
Your quality level on 110 is at 0...your not locked into 110 or you need to change your settings on 110 setup.

whats settings should i change?

whats settings should i change?

Ok i got LOCK on both 119 and 110

again when i scan either now they take FOREVER....

still arent finished..most likely wont be...

Post Number: 8
Nevermind...They arent locked it doesnt save the TP i select it returns back 12224 and the quality are 0 on those

Post Number: 9
...never mind i dont even have a LOCK..

Username: Dish_newb

Post Number: 10
Russpatt,

I have the same problem with dual LNB and not being able to get channels from one of the satellites. For me, I get all 110, but no 119.

LK suggested that I run two wires from the Dual LNB as opposed to one that comes with Dish network. Apparently DN has a switch on the Dual LNB to combine the signals from 119 and 11o into a single output.

I havent tried this out yet, since I cant get to the top of my roof to figure this out. But what LK says makes total sense.

AK

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 26
Forget 147 bin, use new 148 updated EPG bin..all bugs were cleaned out..Blacklist comes thru again

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Be sure to use the new loader and follow the read me to the letter, I'm sure all of you will enjoy the 148 bin...good luck to everyone

FTA

Username: Dazedconfused3

LK

Thank you for the help. Got rid of my knight rider lights problem.

Username: Thedove

Can anyone please help? Some of my PPV channel are out. they say scrambled-or bad channel. does anyone know why? i have the new bin 147. do i need to run a scan, or what should i try. thanks for any help

Post Number: 10
This is the exact problem I had ^^^^

Try clearing channel list...the reload backup date and then reload CH DATA and then do sat scan for both

Username: Loomus

can any help,i'm new at this where can go to get lastestfile for pansat2700a thanks loomus

Bronze Member
Username: Pep

Post Number: 11
before, when i was new to this site I scan,read,scan,read and scan and read ,thats what I did ,maybe you can do also what I did??

Bronze Member

Go with Twin LNB head and a pansat 3500SD

Look for those things and starting reading about them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
william, you can download the file at Future FTA..

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Does anyone know how to clear the 3500SD unit? like memory and all..? I want rid of everything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
russplatt seems you have numerous problems maybe the girls can help you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
The girls?...explain...

No, I think If I was to completly reset the box like it was when I first purchased it, that it will be fine....I Just need to know how to do that

Anyone know?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
no explain
switch at back of receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 32
You are going to need the original bin, you can find it at:

http://dsscommunity.c*om

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Clear memory switch at back of receiver..huh?

And I need that bin to restore it to its orginal state?

which BIN do I need exaclty?

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 14
Is it OK to use BIN148?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Depends on which box, DO NOT use 148 with a 3500SD box

Bronze Member
Username: Conti

Post Number: 40
For Pansat 3500SD :

Delete all channels.

Use menu to reset to factory state.

Go to pansat usa and download original bin for 3500.

Then reload any bin u want. Bin 144 is latest for 3500

Bronze Member
Username: Paint

Post Number: 27
Bin 145 is the latest for 3500, fixed bugs in 144

Gold Member

Post Number: 1955
Ecoustics is being investigated for child por*nography due to the posts by FRUITCAKE and all his aliases...stay away!

Bronze Member

MA

Thank you for the adviced everyone.

I have one more question please.
Is there anyway that we could improve the quality picture on a large screen TV?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 20
Uploadhdmi S-video? whaddoyoumean

Bronze Member

MA

Post Number: 16
I will buy the S-video cable and try it out.
Thank you for your help Zak.

Bronze Member

MA

Post Number: 17
Is it possible that the used LNB cause the picture quality?

Username: Jcolon

Cidra, Puerto rico Cidra

I have 2700 ,I try all the new code but still no
channel's.I put "factory setings " and now ,i have noting .What I can do?

Cidra, Puerto rico Cidra

I need the satelite info. that i have to put ,to do the scan..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2085
U can read the manuals and guides and then maybe U will learn how to use your receiver and what to do..every DSS site except here has them!

www.future-fta.info

Username: Loomus

can anyone tell me why iam'loosing ppv channels
just put in bin 148 few days ago thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2158
This is why!!!!.....READ

Most recent changes to the Dish Channel List page

4/25/06

Apologies for how long it took to get last night's changes all uploaded into the board. Over 350 channels moved so updating the charts took a while. All changes thanks to info provided by (ANON) unless otherwise noted)
Transponder 3 at 110° (E*6) was moved to transponder 14 (E*8). This affected channels 217/9601, 221, 458, 525-530, 532, 9684, 9685, 9940, 9941
Transponder 14 at 110° (E*8) was moved to transponder 3 at 110° (E*8?). This affected channels 187, 229, 343, 493, 8300-8303 (Atlanta major networks), 8490-8493 (Chicago major networks)
Transponder 27 at 110° (E*6) was moved to transponder 6 (E*6). This affected channels 223, 456, 467, 504, 508, 518, 522. 537, 539/864, 841, 842, 9681, 9682, 9686, 9926, 9928, 9934
Transponder 29 at 110° (E*6) was moved to transponder 8 (E*8). This affected channels 100, 503, 506, 507, 510, 516, 521, 523, 524, 9927, 9929, 9998
Transponder 31 at 110°(E*6) was moved to transponder 10 (E*8). This affected channels 156/919, 203/893, 216, 218, 219, 485, 538, 988, 999, 9415, 9509. 9611, 9612, 9683, 9900,
SPRKY (257) a Dish Network Engineering channel which not available to subscribers made its return to 110° on tp 2
"SPORT" channels 462, 463 and 464 were returned to 110° on tp 2 (E*8) (For those that haven't noticed, transponder 2 at 110° is no longer a spot beam transponder)
Shreveport, LA locals (7015-7021) and its mirrors on channel 6203 & 6204 for the Tyler, TX market moved from tp 10 spot 8 at 110° (E*8) to tp 27 spot 15 at 110° (E*10)

Username: Niz13

Miami, Fl Usa

And what do we do to fix this Dish Channel List change? All my channels are disarranged and when I reload my channel list it autoupdates the transponders and Im back where I started.

Would the solution be to delet my channel list, do a blind scan and then fix the new channel list or is that a waste of time and why.

Thanks All.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2178
U can't reload your outdated channel list..duh!...thats like changing a tire, then throwing on the flat again!

Changing TP's are happening again.

Noticed that some PPV channels were not showing up with programming in the EPG, ie 514, 515 on Echo 8.6, and sure enough, they were blank channels

Solutions (saved the best for last. - do what works for you!!):

First try turning the receiver off and on, using the switch at the back, not the remote. This re-sets the computer - quick remedy, just in case it's not a TP changing problem.

If that does not work, then:

Use an updated channel list

If none is available, which is what I expect to be the case, then you have these options:

Nuke all channels and Blind scan the sat(s) again.

Blind Scan Polarity should be Vertical ONLY for DishPro LNB's

Note: On the missing or blank channel, press the OK button. At the bottom of the pop up screen you will see the sat and the frequency for that channel. Make a note of it.

Now, go into the TP Scan, TP selections.

You will note that the EXACT frequency for the missing channel is NOT listed. It's close, but no cigar. Therefor a normal TP scan will MISS the channels.

The TP scan will not find the changes because the frequency is not that of the listed TP frequency, It's just a bit off and that means the channels will be missed during a TP scan

Setting Default keys again, will also NOT bring in the TP changes.

Hint: every time I scan, I start with a different sat and save to SD after each sat scan. This way, I can choose the 119 and 61 combo as the starter CH load and just scan 110. Saves time in the long run. Just remember to delete any old saved combos that includes the newly updated sat.

BUT THERE ALSO IS AN EASIER WAY!! - WITHOUT NUKING CHANNELS!!

First, on the channel that says no signal, hit the OK button and write down the frequency of the changed TP and which sat it is on

. ie: TP 12600, sat echo 8.6

Go to installation menu and choose Advanced Scan

In the top row, manually enter 12600 as the frequency

Go down below and highlight Video PID

Press OK, wait for scan to finish, some 16 channels will show up in the above example, exit to programming and all will be fine

Now this is the long read to the solution, LOL, but it's gonna take you a lot less time to read and do it than it took for me to try and discover all these solutions - so that I may guide you to which way is best - and hopefully, you've learned something along the way

Bronze Member
Username: Wnyzfinest

LK you are the man, or woman not exactly sure ..

I needed that guide as a few local channels got lost and they were in the same TP Range

Bronze Member
Username: Im1uwant2nv

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA USA

lk,
i am back again, begging for your help. i finaly got my siginal back had to run all new rg6, the originals got water in them and rusted the inside. anyways running back at 99%. i hooked everything back up and scrambled channels, i have been off for awhile so i am assumming i need updates. i have been reading post and see there is a new auto roll out, 147 and 148. i see you recomanded 147 and somebody else 148. are you running with 148 now? other question is i am using fortec ultra, with the 237bin. can i update with 148 or do i need to find something else................ thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2181
148 is the best now for the 2700...273T is also the best for the Ultra!

Miami, Fl Usa

Thanks Lk, extremely helpfull and concise. Is it possible to make the changes to the transponder in Channel Master somehow? My issue is I have an eighty year old grandmother that needs her russian television on exactly 593. How do I keep the channel numbers constant?

This is a side note and better directed in a channel master forum but how do I fix the channel rename from "0101 101 0101 DYI HOME" to just "DYI HOME". Everytime I try to fix it, i add a repetition of the SID to the front of the Channel Name. I've only managed to get rid of it by Nukeing it and blind scaning. Is there an easier way?

Thank you again for your expertise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
P L, If you are using channel master you can right click on a channel and name it via the properties option. you don't have to use the rename function.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
lk i fixed that problem, but have a new one. my level and quality show 90 some precent. but i will start watching something or flipping around chanels will show level 0 and quality 90. if i set in that spot for a few seconds and flip between satalites it will go back to full level. any idea what is going on.........
thanks again

Miami, Fl Usa

Hmmm. Tried that but with a little bit less then im guessing a 1000 channels that can get quite tedious. Do you have any other tips? I tired the Excel renameing of the .csv file but it takes almost just as long.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2192
U could have a bad cable, or a switch going bad..thats why delay in channel surfing/changing..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i just replaced all the cables and new switch. is it possible that it could be the reciever? is this something you have experienced before

Gold Member

Post Number: 2198
U could have easily already blown/fried/damaged the new disque...if U did NOT 100% surely power OFF the receiver when U messed with the cables and replaced the switch...ALL power must be OFF whn playing withcables and switches..sounds pretty mush like $7 disque switch to me..they go easily and often..

Username: Pecas007

hey guys did we get new codes

Gold Member

Post Number: 2199
no...same old ones..reboot the back of your receiver!...leave off for 2 minutes..

Cidra, Puerto rico Cidra

guys why I have to do a sattelite scan everyday?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2204
cause your head is up your azz and U do NOT READ!

Centro, Puerto rico Centro

That does not help me.Whath I have to read !

Username: Ali_ali

ca anybody help me please in downloading the files in my panset 2500.Many of my channels are missing ....i donot know why....if u guys can help me in downloading the files then upload these files in panset 2500a.I have satellite Echo star 8.6 and 3 .Please help!!! I appreciated
Thanks

Bronze Member

MA

Post Number: 19
Can somebody please tell me which channel number for boxing?
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2210
U people get dumber and dumber...and lazier and Lazier!

Username: Ijazsyed

is any one knew new key for penset 3500s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us