LK can you help us in here!

Username: Streetboy

Post Number: 1
well what happend is i have pansat 2700a with bin 146, i am using 4x1 diswq switch connecting 110 in 1 diseq port, 119 in 2 port, 61.5 in 3 port, 97 in 4 port the problem is when i tryed to scan 110 bird i get 119 bird!! i switched diseg ports betwwen 110 and 119 birds but some how can't get 110 working i did blind scan on 110 but it keep picking up 119 oh this the type of lnb i get.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2117
1 cable OUTPUT gets BOTH 110-119 on that Dish pro TWIN LNB..but receiver settings need to be correct... LNB type is Dish pro...and 119 is port 1, 110-port 2, even though ONLY 1 cable actually goes to the disque switch into port #1..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2118
and if the LNB is NOT aligned correctly U will ONLY get the 119 or 110..or neither!

Post Number: 2
so i have to do blind scan on which bird!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2122
U need to scan the 110 and 119..and 61.5 and 97...all the ones U are aimed at!....if U don't scan the satellites that U have LNB's aimed at, then U won't receive their channels!...what did U think the scan does?...it scans and put the channels from those LNB's and satellites into your receiver!....U have MUCH reading to do!...U have NO clue what U are doing...U are like a blind man trying to count the stars in sky!

Post Number: 3
is one cable from 110 port or 119 port olso i am using 4x1 diseq switch, witch port i have to connect the dish pro lnb on switch, olso if i scan one satellite is going to show
all 110 and 119 channels
did i made it clear for ya LK!

Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 2
lk doesn't know shiiiit! aight!
dont wast your time asking him! he feels like a pro, but he's like bush!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: 1irambo

Post Number: 38
Montana John this time? Cant say im glad to see you back. Albert you dont want advice from this CLOWN.

Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 3
thanks boy! we need guys like U in here!

Username: Roper

Post Number: 1
LK can you help me i have a liftime ultra and on the back it has aug 2004 can you tell me what bin and loader to use thanks iam from canada

Gold Member

Post Number: 2190
Use bin 273T and BL updater 1.4...bin is SAFE for ALL ULTRA"S and Pansat 2500 CLONES and Genuine Pansat 2500's...its an autoroll bin which will enter the latest Dishnet and Bev keys for U, once U set the default key (option on one of the screens...NOT manually enter keys)...This is a moddifioed Pansat bin, so U will enjoy a new Pansat screen with a new look and new options...U should read the STICKY threads in the Pansat area first to get a little familiar with Pansat receivers and screen options and how to do things...completely different than Fortec!

X-85CS_060318_273T_GC_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N).bin

blacklist 1.4 loader

Both are located right here...MUST register first...FREE... at [link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us